Sign in to follow this  
hmgs

ITV - WTF?

Posted (edited)

Just what is the point of “your” BLM virtue signalling advert?

White privilege? - the honour & privilege of being vilified for being white and having a history?

f**k me I’m seething!

edit: this was an ad where there was just yellow writing on a black background, narrated by a bame, in the break of Emmerdale (our lass was watching!) Thing that piqued me was “...white privilege...” can’t find ref to it online/YT

Edited by hmgs
Description added

6 minutes ago, hmgs said:

Just what is the point of “your” BLM virtue signalling advert?

White privilege? - the honour & privilege of being vilified for being white and having a history?

f**k me I’m seething!

At least provide a link for those that don’t watch much TV. 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

Saw that shite on the news :angry:

What Colston did was perfectly legal and acceptable in those days and worthy of a local statue... what's she actually contributed to society?

I've had enough of this fu**ing s**t now. All we can do is surround yourself with people you like and care about and f**k everyone else off. I feel privileged to have never met any of these wands 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

Love that statue! 

Hopefully they'll keep it there permantly just to wind up the phaggots.

If they do end up removing it hopefully replace it with Lewis Hamilton. 

7 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Love that statue! 

Hopefully they'll keep it there permantly just to wind up the phaggots.

InShot_20200707_185633641.jpg

25 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I would 100% support a statue of Hamilton outside Silverstone, or somewhere appropriate. 

24 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Also wanna hear thoughts from @js77 @vetran @Seppuku71

Mate, come on... everyone knows BLM is a joke even the Black Panther @MickeyE is taking the p1ss out of the movement.

Tbh I’d rather guide my dad into my mum than give any Marxist ideology even a second of my time.

I was watching the ITV news earlier this evening and a female black singer was being interviewed about her upcoming event in Camden. The journo bought up the fact that she went on a recent BLM March and asked her what BLM meant to her and she gave a blank look and responded ‘well....yeah...because I believe that black lives matter’ ......thanks for your input Mrs Malcolm X!!!

99% of these retards have zero idea as to what BLM is all about. 

46 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

I would 100% support a statue of Hamilton outside Silverstone, or somewhere appropriate. 

Nigel Mansell says hello 

52 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

My thoughts on Hamilton are completely indifferent tbh.

We all know he’s mentally challenged and he genuinely believes he’s doing something noble with all this BLM stuff, so I think it’s best to just ignore him on that front because he’ll soon get bored of it and move onto his next toy like any other 10 year old. 

Personally I wouldn’t let this detract from his F1 successes because he’s just a harmless little fella who means well .... bless him.

11 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

Nigel Mansell says hello 

Mansell won 1 championship.

Hamilton is arguably one of the greatest F1 drivers ever and is looking for his record equalling 7th.

1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

I would 100% support a statue of a true British sporting legend that lived in Britain, contributed fully to British society and paid his or her taxes to the state.

There are many to choose from.

Mansell and Hamilton are both wholly undeserving of any such monument IMHO. :doublefuck:

5 minutes ago, spod said:

26 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Hamilton is arguably one of the greatest F1 drivers ever and is looking for his record equalling 7th.

Maybe so, but have one black and one white to keep things balanced 

8 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

Due to technology in cars and rivals,  Hamilton is a cvnt though

I used to have a history. Of watching such mentally ill sh!te those massive bulbs used to put out. Havent watched live TV for years and thank god I dont!.

Cancelled the other mentally ill dangerous headcases too that go by the name of Netflix.