SLUGZLY

Anyone have experience with Pharmaqo Labs TriTest 400

Bad, good, ugly? Any tests? Experiences? Obviously in with rules won't say where it's from but online order (first time using online for test)

On 15/07/2020 at 2:47 PM, SLUGZLY said:

Bad, good, ugly? Any tests? Experiences? Obviously in with rules won't say where it's from but online order (first time using online for test)

Top stuffi used test400 and deca 300 by them g2g even when they was sis I had great gains they get a lot of stick on here but I think it’s probS sheep just going Along with one another 

On 27/07/2020 at 4:06 AM, Bigmantyson123 said:

Top stuffi used test400 and deca 300 by them g2g even when they was sis I had great gains they get a lot of stick on here but I think it’s probS sheep just going Along with one another 

I've just ran some of their test. Nothing amazing about it. I think it's bunk / underused but I'm going to do 2 more jags and see.

On 08/08/2020 at 10:53 AM, todai said:

I've just ran some of their test. Nothing amazing about it. I think it's bunk / underused but I'm going to do 2 more jags and see.

Maybe they went crap then mate when I ran them my strength went through the roof, which did u take the pharmaqo or when they was sis ?

On 08/08/2020 at 10:53 AM, todai said:

Just seen your still currently on then what wee u in and dosages? 

On 16/08/2020 at 6:45 PM, Bigmantyson123 said:

Maybe they went crap then mate when I ran them my strength went through the roof, which did u take the pharmaqo or when they was sis ?

tbh, I have been so busy I didn't do any injections so can't give an updated. I had  doing 1.5 mil - I do notice that I don't get any pip. put I don't feel the best. I'm going to try a mix with another that gives pip and see if that can ease it out. 

On 18/08/2020 at 7:19 AM, todai said:

tbh, I have been so busy I didn't do any injections so can't give an updated. I had  doing 1.5 mil - I do notice that I don't get any pip. put I don't feel the best. I'm going to try a mix with another that gives pip and see if that can ease it out. 

How many weeks are u in? Pip is more to do with the carrier oil if I’m honest, what type of test u on? And is it oharmaqo or sis 

5 hours ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

How many weeks are u in? Pip is more to do with the carrier oil if I’m honest, what type of test u on? And is it oharmaqo or sis 

5 now. starting mixing it with other stuff that did cause me PIP that I know to me good lol its pharmaqo. 

17 hours ago, todai said:

5 now. starting mixing it with other stuff that did cause me PIP that I know to me good lol its pharmaqo. 

Keep me updated mate, if they’ve gone to s**t I won’t get there gear in the future 

17 hours ago, todai said:

And tbh mate long acting gear takes a good 3 week to build up in your body start noticing size gains around the 3-5 week mark depending myself 

6 weeks in, good stuff good growth, recovery, genuinely feeling good no pip can't fault it ? was worried buying online from a lab I hadn't heard of but stuff is great! Can't fault it ?

9 hours ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

And tbh mate long acting gear takes a good 3 week to build up in your body start noticing size gains around the 3-5 week mark depending myself 

yeh I'm no stranger to gear, one of the indicators is that all factors the same, I'm getting sore after training also, and I'm super tired. it might not be the gear itself it might be where I've ordered it from. 

I will say, I don't get pip as I said above, I've spent a long time getting pip of different UG labs. big swells etc lol just wish it was dosed in a way to feel like the others have. :) 

On 26/08/2020 at 6:09 AM, SLUGZLY said:

6 weeks in, good stuff good growth, recovery, genuinely feeling good no pip can't fault it ? was worried buying online from a lab I hadn't heard of but stuff is great! Can't fault it ?

That’s good to here mate how many ml of the test 400 u having a week, shake about the other lad sayin he feels his bottle is underdosed or bunk ??‍♂️

Sorry pal missed that comment was on 2ml a week Monday 1ml same Thursday. On a new mass mix ATM test, tren, masterone mix really good doing 2ml a week cuts while it bulks ? win win

On 31/08/2020 at 3:56 PM, Bigmantyson123 said:

That’s good to here mate how many ml of the test 400 u having a week, shake about the other lad sayin he feels his bottle is underdosed or bunk ??‍♂️