Hi

im new to all this forums malarkey so please be kind as I am a women also and there’s not many in here by the looks of it !

simple question Please, I’m looking to start a cycle of 10mg anavar. This is my first cycle of anything as I’m pretty new to weight training

i just want a bit more definition and to gain a few lbs of muscle but don’t want to look like a man. I have been informed anavar is the best for women but to be careful at 80% from ugl are fake. Can anyone recommend a good lab where I know the orals will be good stuff and actually work, price is irrelevant

thanks in advance 

11 hours ago, Sox said:

Hi

im new to all this forums malarkey so please be kind as I am a women also and there’s not many in here by the looks of it !

simple question Please, I’m looking to start a cycle of 10mg anavar. This is my first cycle of anything as I’m pretty new to weight training

i just want a bit more definition and to gain a few lbs of muscle but don’t want to look like a man. I have been informed anavar is the best for women but to be careful at 80% from ugl are fake. Can anyone recommend a good lab where I know the orals will be good stuff and actually work, price is irrelevant

thanks in advance 

All the labs the guys have said are spot on...and at least 2 pretty easy to source with a quick google search

8 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Pharmacom. Nexus. Southern ghost. Dark ghost. Rohm. Dimension

Thank you 

Edited by Sox

4 hours ago, Luke Cage said:

If I were you, I would jump on sarms instead as they are less androgenic.

i'm with this dude. if you're not actively competing, don't go down the steroid route until you need it. Ostarine is very female friendly, so is low dose LGD-4033. both will add muscle and help you recomp with a good diet. Ostarine is also the one that quite a lot of the crossfit females got banned for, so you can get an idea of its performance enhancing abilities from that.

4 minutes ago, Sox said:

Thanks for the advice everyone. Someone has mentioned GH.... thoughts on that, ansomone?? 

I've been using Hygetropin since about April I think and it's been good.. about half the price of ansomone as well

On 14/07/2020 at 8:04 PM, Sox said:

Hi

thanks in advance 

I personally prefer ROHM using their Test Heptalye and Anavar 10mg and gaining nicely, any questions ask away and welcome tot he forum. 

1 hour ago, Sox said:

Thanks for the advice everyone. Someone has mentioned GH.... thoughts on that, ansomone?? 

Ansomone Is harder to get hold of lately.you could try hygetropin or genxtropin.

Gh is expensive,though.

As you're a woman I would advise you to  start off on 0.5 I.u.- 1I.u,and go no higher than 2 I.u.,as women tend to hold water more than men do.

Maybe @Pscarb  could advise you.

I’m looking to start a cycle of 10mg anavar. This is my first cycle of anything as I’m pretty new to weight training

Welcome to the forum, exactly how new to weight training are you? 

if it is less than 2yrs then I really would not advise you using any steroid, you can achieve what you are after with a decent training & nutritional plan.

i just want a bit more definition and to gain a few lbs of muscle but don’t want to look like a man. I have been informed anavar is the best for women

Anavar is a steroid that is commonly used by females, unfortunately, due to the cost of the raw powder, many labs will use winstrol as a replacement or even worse nothing.....so you cannot be certain of what you are buying but as so many have said there are some good trustworthy labs.

HGH is also a drug that is commonly used for females mainly due to the lack of side effects it brings.

As I have said above what you actually want to achieve can be achieved in a reasonable time frame without any performance-enhancing drugs, although it is your choice.

I am sure you will have plenty of choice with all the private messages you will be receiving from some members offering genuine Anavar and HGH :thumb

My wife has had great success with Ostarine (mk-2866) - helped her keep (and slightly gain muscle) on pre-holiday cuts and she did a couple of mild bulking cycles and it did wonders for her glutes and quads.  Apart from the odd pimple she experienced no sides and her endurance and strength increased.

She experimented with a few labs and was happiest with Umbrella Labs (UK).

She did initially research trying anavar but she's pre-menopausal and was concerned about trying anything that could potentially cause hormonal imbalances.

Just my two cents worth on her behalf :-)

Thanks for everyone’s advice, I’m looking at HGH  or ostarine as an option and going to research some more first