Jump to content
Vinny

Face Masks Mandatory from 24th Of July?

Recommended Posts

The embarrassing thing is how for months Boris and co were on the TV every day telling us not only do masks not work they could actually make things worse, but now all of a sudden we’ve all to wear them.

As someone said it would be great if someone was taken to court fo non compliance and replayed played videos of them telling us all how wearing masks will actually cause further spread of coronavirus.

They don’t even come out with some explanation about new evidence that’s came to light etc, they just act like nothing that they said before ever happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

The embarrassing thing is how for months Boris and co were on the TV every day telling us not only do masks not work they could actually make things worse, but now all of a sudden we’ve all to wear them.

As someone said it would be great if someone was taken to court fo non compliance and replayed played videos of them telling us all how wearing masks will actually cause further spread of coronavirus.

They don’t even come out with some explanation about new evidence that’s came to light etc, they just act like nothing that they said before ever happened.

They sound like company management. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its interesting to look at the cases/deaths ratio of Florida which is seeing a spike.

New cases are rising relatively sharply, but the amount of daily deaths is staying constant if not falling.

15,300 new cases on the 12th of July, yet only 45 deaths.  

I can't wait till winter when colds etc.. are going about and people start to panic when they develop and cough or a sneeze, even although its been the same every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 3:49 PM, Tonysco said:

Its interesting to look at the cases/deaths ratio of Florida which is seeing a spike.

New cases are rising relatively sharply, but the amount of daily deaths is staying constant if not falling.

15,300 new cases on the 12th of July, yet only 45 deaths.  

Probably just an increase in testing revealing all those that do not present symptoms.

Even that corrupt android Matt Hancock states that 85% of those infected are asymptomatic.

An increase in deaths is the only valid data for the virus gaining traction again since the overall testing up until very recently has been all over the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The compulsory wearing of masks is to instil confidence in all the melts who daren't go to shops. Wearing masks will encourage them to hit the high street and spend money to kickstart the economy.  Mask doesn't prevent you from getting COVID but could prevent you from giving it to someone if you are asymptomatic.

Let's be sensible if you are fit and healthy you ain't gonna die from COVID. Everyone that has died had underlying health issues or were old and frail. 

Even the figures are skewed because people who were terminally ill who got COVID were registered as death by COVID which wasn't necessarily correct.

The government don't know what to do and in reality, we shouldn't expect them to know. This is hasn't been seen in our generation. 

We need to stop insisting on being spoon-fed and use our own initiative and intelligence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So let’s say you have covid you sneeze with mask on. I’m currently wearing one and theres a gap into my nose where the eyes are and a gap at the side of my mouth I can literally put my thumb in these. So would the sneeze spray out of these areas. I don’t think masks that we are expected to wear arnt even proper for containing a virus if they’ve got gaps in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

So let’s say you have covid you sneeze with mask on. I’m currently wearing one and theres a gap into my nose where the eyes are and a gap at the side of my mouth I can literally put my thumb in these. So would the sneeze spray out of these areas. I don’t think masks that we are expected to wear arnt even proper for containing a virus if they’ve got gaps in 

Exactly.

More info here:

 

'For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ??‍♀️). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.

 

So Masks?

I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things

• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports

• surgical masks

• filter or cloth masks

 

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.

If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

 

N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.

Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).

 

Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”

 

Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

 

-Ultimate Answer:

 

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

 

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

 

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

 

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”

 

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

 

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.

The top American organization for safety.

They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

 

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just don't comply folks. It's very simple. If enough people don't comply it won't happen. Why is everyone so eager to obey an obviously treasonous tyrannical government Child Trafficking and Andrenechrome are very soon to be exposed will you keep going along with the rules lol? 

Next it will be Mandatory Vaccinations. 

You guys trust the Goverment are doing it all for your Safety though so you don't need to worry do you? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a political statement. 

We are almost 5 months into this pandemic and NOW they want us wearing masks when the death rate and number of cases dropped massively.

And most people will do it because of social pressure and not wanting to be seen doing the "polite" thing I recall one minister saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Just don't comply folks. It's very simple. If enough people don't comply it won't happen. Why is everyone so eager to obey an obviously treasonous tyrannical government Child Trafficking and Andrenechrome are very soon to be exposed will you keep going along with the rules lol? 

Next it will be Mandatory Vaccinations. 

You guys trust the Goverment are doing it all for your Safety though so you don't need to worry do you? 

 

 

 

I would of waited untill the NEXT page - like a page away from a Mods post - before i dropped some crazy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

I saved a lot of examples of the NHS and WHO handing out terrible advice a couple of months ago because I knew they'd backtrack, delete and try to hide their bad advice.  NHS has deleted this video from their Facebook page now but I've got it downloaded as proof of their incompetence lol.

nhs shit 1.png

nhs shit 2.png

nhs shit 3.png

nhs shit 4.png

nhs shit 5.png

You actually saved pics of advice from the government because you knew they'd backtrack on what they'd said?

I'm sure Boris and co are absolutely devastated that The Nolanator off UK muscle has shown them for what they really are!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Just don't comply folks. It's very simple. If enough people don't comply it won't happen. Why is everyone so eager to obey an obviously treasonous tyrannical government Child Trafficking and Andrenechrome are very soon to be exposed will you keep going along with the rules lol? 

Next it will be Mandatory Vaccinations. 

You guys trust the Goverment are doing it all for your Safety though so you don't need to worry do you? 

 

 

 

Child trafficking? fu**ing hell you been studying the codes too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

You actually saved pics of advice from the government because you knew they'd backtrack on what they'd said?

I'm sure Boris and co are absolutely devastated that The Nolanator off UK muscle has shown them for what they really are!! 

Yes and not just pics the videos too. Good thing about the modern age anyone can make and upload videos, write a blog, an opinion piece or a news article and the public are free to criticise the elite.  An archive of government stupidity, NHS stupidity, WHO stupidity, could maybe at least help to stimulate debate about reform so that the same idiots aren't in charge for a future worse pandemic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

How hard is it to wear a mask? The level of selfishness and ignorance displayed by the general population makes me wonder how human kind have made it this far.

Exactly its no where near as hard as putting a condom on :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

How hard is it to wear a mask? The level of selfishness and ignorance displayed by the general population makes me wonder how human kind have made it this far.

Should have read all the posts one pretty much put that reason to rest already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×