UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Face Masks Mandatory from 24th Of July?

4K views 169 replies 51 participants last post by  albatross 
#1 ·
Not sure what's the point when they've been shown to be ineffective on when tested, also.... means having to train at the gym with a mask on? Wtf.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
So to be clear,

People will not be wearing face-masks in overcrowded pubs, where social distancing rules are totally ignored.

Nor will you need to wear one in overbooked restaurants.

But you will have to use a mask in half empty shops.

Makes perfect sense.

...And they wonder why shops on the high street are going out of business.

#11 ·
So to be clear,

People will not be wearing face-masks in overcrowded pubs, where social distancing rules are totally ignored.

Nor will you need to wear one in overbooked restaurants.

But you will have to use a mask in half empty shops.

Makes perfect sense.
But not now well give everyone 2 weeks to rush about maskless for shits and giggles first

#12 ·
They are effective but the NHS, WHO, and others are complete morons who a month or so ago were advising people not to wear them and claiming they aren't effective. I don't see how they can enforce fines and things when I can say well the NHS and the official government advice told me not to wear a mask and I can pull up a video showing that. But yeah they work anyway. They just catch liquid droplets coming out of your mouth and nose which come out when you breathe, speak, anything. If you have the virus it will be alive in those droplets.

#13 ·
I saved a lot of examples of the NHS and WHO handing out terrible advice a couple of months ago because I knew they'd backtrack, delete and try to hide their bad advice. NHS has deleted this video from their Facebook page now but I've got it downloaded as proof of their incompetence lol.

Green Font Rectangle Terrestrial plant Screenshot

Forehead Nose Glasses Chin Eyebrow

Forehead Nose Eyebrow Facial expression Product

Forehead Nose Chin Eyebrow Facial expression

Forehead Nose Glasses Chin Eyebrow

Attachments

#17 ·
Few points:

1. If your mask works then why do I need to wear one. If I'm in a car crash and wearing my seat belt it makes no difference to me if the driver of the car I collide with isn't wearing his and breaks his neck on the windshield. I was wearing MY belt, I am protected.

(of course surgical masks don't work against CV but I like this approach to beat them with their own argument)

2. Surgical masks are time sensitive PPE with a 1hr active life so unless you are changing this on the hour (despite it being ineffective at protecting against covid19) it is useless and potentially more harmful as it becomes a sodden and damp breeding ground for bacteria in close proximity to your mouth and air way.

3. The current prevalence of coronavirus in England is 1 in 3900 as released by the office of national statistics on July 9th

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/bulletins/coronaviruscovid19infectionsurveypilot/england9july2020

we're well on the tail end. The riots, illegal raves, protests, days out at the beach and opening of the pubs has proved this yet you still have people saying "you just wait for the second wave and you'll be sorry"

4. This discussion of masks is entirely moot as it is only N95s and FFP3s as well as eye protection that has been shown to be effective at preventing sars cov2 transmission, the weave on a surgical mask was not designed for this purpose and as such is vastly wider than the particle size of coronavirus.

This is why there was so much uproar about the lack of PPE provided to healthcare workers and nurses and the subsequent infection rates among them yet those working in covid ICUs didn't suffer any viral loading.

Strange that considering these ICU nurses are exposed to a ward filled with those rife with infection whereas a regular nurse still has her little surgical mask and isn't working with covid specific patients yet still suffers viral loading

this is also why there was more bus drivers and paramedics in the ICU than there was members of the team treating them.

Almost like how a beekeeper doesn't get stung despite being in close proximity of thousands of bees. Correct tool for the job.

All of this taken into consideration begs the question; why in the f**k are masks mandatory? wear one if you feel it keeps you safe, don't wear one if you want to take your life in your hands.

I don't frequent the mail but this was an article I can get on board with published the other day re 'relaxed wavers'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8513543/PETER-HITCHENS-Forget-face-masks-fear-lets-relax-accept-risk.html

#20 ·
In general people are just idiots this pandemic has shown me that. Imagine a virus just as contagious but with a 50% lethality rate. There would be no chance to get sense from people. A group is only as intelligent as its most dumb members who will drag everyone else down to their level. It'll be every family for themselves. In a life or death scenario like a nuclear war or return of the black death I'm just going to consider other humans like useless animals in my way this pandemic has shown me to believe that.
Buying out all the passata? The toilet rolls? The vodka? what are they doing? Oh I've bought out all the antibacterial hand gel 10,000 bottles of it so I'll be safe because now I'm the only person in my neighbourhood who is clean, everyone else around me will be unable to clean themselves and will permanently have the virus on their hands. Great idea I'm sure that'll help to stop the spread of the virus in your neighbourhood and make you less likely to get infected yourself!

Not just the public but those in charge. The NHS, the WHO, our government? They consistently gave idiotic advice that anyone could see was wrong. The virus isn't transmitted from person to person. Please don't wear a mask they don't help we will make videos telling you why wearing a mask doesn't work. Now we changed our mind wearing a mask is compulsory. Well why should we listen to anything you have to say? You're supposedly a team of experts getting basic things wrong and issuing bad advice to the world? Did you do that on purpose or what's going on here? A bunch of high school students could do a better job.

Sainsburys at first wanted to do elderly and NHS workers together at the same time yeah great idea I'm sure mixing the NHS who are covered in germs with the elderly will be so helpful. It's not just one guy who had that idea, the idea went up the chain of command and was approved by everyone. Not one person said "hey.... wait a minute.... nhs.. germs...elderly... nhs... germs...elderly...." nope not 1 of them. Tescos put a one way system that forces you to walk a longer route past twice as many people what's that about how does that help in any way? Does the virus actually make people retarded? This might explain what has been happening.

Even the global lockdown was a huge mistake imo. I argued with my friends a long time ago that the lockdown will kill more than the virus, they said I'm worse than Hitler as I don't care about the lives of elderly. Well a few months later headlines started appearing "Lockdown may inadvertently cause mega famine WHO warns" well no s**t what did they expect stopping people from making a living in every country in the world.

I really just despair and I'm worried about humans now. I mean, we are really dumb animals. In any more serious event we will be chimpanzees nothing more there's no question about it. Flinging s**t at each other with lots of lines drawn across the floor and one way systems to try to stop the alien invasion. Now I understand preppers I wanna make a bunker with loads of medicine, food, money, gold, weapons. Just wait out the nuclear war/mega pandemic or whatever happens in the future because everyone will be dumb af and everything will go to s**t for sure when something major happens. I've lost all my faith in people.

#21 ·
In general people are just idiots this pandemic has shown me that. Imagine a virus just as contagious but with a 50% lethality rate. There would be no chance to get sense from people. A group is only as intelligent as its most dumb members who will drag everyone else down to their level. It'll be every family for themselves. In a life or death scenario like a nuclear war or return of the black death I'm just going to consider other humans like useless animals in my way this pandemic has shown me to believe that.
Buying out all the passata? The toilet rolls? The vodka? what are they doing? Oh I've bought out all the antibacterial hand gel 10,000 bottles of it so I'll be safe because now I'm the only person in my neighbourhood who is clean, everyone else around me will be unable to clean themselves and will permanently have the virus on their hands. Great idea I'm sure that'll help to stop the spread of the virus in your neighbourhood and make you less likely to get infected yourself!

Not just the public but those in charge. The NHS, the WHO, our government? They consistently gave idiotic advice that anyone could see was wrong. The virus isn't transmitted from person to person. Please don't wear a mask they don't help we will make videos telling you why wearing a mask doesn't work. Now we changed our mind wearing a mask is compulsory. Well why should we listen to anything you have to say? You're supposedly a team of experts getting basic things wrong and issuing bad advice to the world? Did you do that on purpose or what's going on here? A bunch of high school students could do a better job.

Sainsburys at first wanted to do elderly and NHS workers together at the same time yeah great idea I'm sure mixing the NHS who are covered in germs with the elderly will be so helpful. It's not just one guy who had that idea, the idea went up the chain of command and was approved by everyone. Not one person said "hey.... wait a minute.... nhs.. germs...elderly... nhs... germs...elderly...." nope not 1 of them. Tescos put a one way system that forces you to walk a longer route past twice as many people what's that about how does that help in any way? Does the virus actually make people retarded? This might explain what has been happening.

Even the global lockdown was a huge mistake imo. I argued with my friends a long time ago that the lockdown will kill more than the virus, they said I'm worse than Hitler as I don't care about the lives of elderly. Well a few months later headlines started appearing "Lockdown may inadvertently cause mega famine WHO warns" well no s**t what did they expect stopping people from making a living in every country in the world.

I really just despair and I'm worried about humans now. I mean, we are really dumb animals. In any more serious event we will be chimpanzees nothing more there's no question about it. Flinging s**t at each other with lots of lines drawn across the floor and one way systems to try to stop the alien invasion. Now I understand preppers I wanna make a bunker with loads of medicine, food, money, gold, weapons. Just wait out the nuclear war/mega pandemic or whatever happens in the future because everyone will be dumb af and everything will go to s**t for sure when something major happens. I've lost all my faith in people.
Have a wank and calm down lad.

#24 ·
My professional opinion is that masks are a waste of time. Really it's government wanting to be seen to do something and playing on people's paranoia.

My original specialty was viral pathology in public health. I won't be wearing one. I'll stick to the same advice we give during flu season - steer clear of sick people, wash your hands.

#69 ·
My professional opinion is that masks are a waste of time. Really it's government wanting to be seen to do something and playing on people's paranoia.

My original specialty was viral pathology in public health. I won't be wearing one. I'll stick to the same advice we give during flu season - steer clear of sick people, wash your hands.
How do you know who the carriers are? Did you learn that skill when studying viral pathology?

#27 ·
The embarrassing thing is how for months Boris and co were on the TV every day telling us not only do masks not work they could actually make things worse, but now all of a sudden we've all to wear them.

As someone said it would be great if someone was taken to court fo non compliance and replayed played videos of them telling us all how wearing masks will actually cause further spread of coronavirus.

They don't even come out with some explanation about new evidence that's came to light etc, they just act like nothing that they said before ever happened.

#28 ·
The embarrassing thing is how for months Boris and co were on the TV every day telling us not only do masks not work they could actually make things worse, but now all of a sudden we've all to wear them.

As someone said it would be great if someone was taken to court fo non compliance and replayed played videos of them telling us all how wearing masks will actually cause further spread of coronavirus.

They don't even come out with some explanation about new evidence that's came to light etc, they just act like nothing that they said before ever happened.
They sound like company management. :D

#29 ·
Its interesting to look at the cases/deaths ratio of Florida which is seeing a spike.

New cases are rising relatively sharply, but the amount of daily deaths is staying constant if not falling.

15,300 new cases on the 12th of July, yet only 45 deaths.

I can't wait till winter when colds etc.. are going about and people start to panic when they develop and cough or a sneeze, even although its been the same every year.

#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
Its interesting to look at the cases/deaths ratio of Florida which is seeing a spike.

New cases are rising relatively sharply, but the amount of daily deaths is staying constant if not falling.

15,300 new cases on the 12th of July, yet only 45 deaths.
Probably just an increase in testing revealing all those that do not present symptoms.

Even that corrupt android Matt Hancock states that 85% of those infected are asymptomatic.

An increase in deaths is the only valid data for the virus gaining traction again since the overall testing up until very recently has been all over the place.

#31 ·
The compulsory wearing of masks is to instil confidence in all the melts who daren't go to shops. Wearing masks will encourage them to hit the high street and spend money to kickstart the economy. Mask doesn't prevent you from getting COVID but could prevent you from giving it to someone if you are asymptomatic.

Let's be sensible if you are fit and healthy you ain't gonna die from COVID. Everyone that has died had underlying health issues or were old and frail.

Even the figures are skewed because people who were terminally ill who got COVID were registered as death by COVID which wasn't necessarily correct.

The government don't know what to do and in reality, we shouldn't expect them to know. This is hasn't been seen in our generation.

We need to stop insisting on being spoon-fed and use our own initiative and intelligence.

#34 ·
So let's say you have covid you sneeze with mask on. I'm currently wearing one and theres a gap into my nose where the eyes are and a gap at the side of my mouth I can literally put my thumb in these. So would the sneeze spray out of these areas. I don't think masks that we are expected to wear arnt even proper for containing a virus if they've got gaps in
Exactly.

More info here:

'For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ??‍♀). I know I'm about to burst your "google doctor degree" bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks?

I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don't really know WHY OSHA hasn't come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things

• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports

• surgical masks

• filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.

If you're working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don't filter the air on the way out. They don't need to.

Conclusion: if you're in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it's not filtering your air on the way out).

Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it "useless" IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every "20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment."

Cloth masks: I can't even believe I'm having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe's. They said "ya gotta wear your mask BRO" I said very clearly "those masks don't work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker" they "pshh'd" me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It's filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don't work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It's equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don't work. They're being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask's designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of "viral defense."

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don't touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don't touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.

The top American organization for safety.

They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else's, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn't shame anyone into partaking in such "conspiracies."

#39 ·
Just don't comply folks. It's very simple. If enough people don't comply it won't happen. Why is everyone so eager to obey an obviously treasonous tyrannical government Child Trafficking and Andrenechrome are very soon to be exposed will you keep going along with the rules lol?

Next it will be Mandatory Vaccinations.

You guys trust the Goverment are doing it all for your Safety though so you don't need to worry do you?

#41 ·
Just don't comply folks. It's very simple. If enough people don't comply it won't happen. Why is everyone so eager to obey an obviously treasonous tyrannical government Child Trafficking and Andrenechrome are very soon to be exposed will you keep going along with the rules lol?

Next it will be Mandatory Vaccinations.

You guys trust the Goverment are doing it all for your Safety though so you don't need to worry do you?
I would of waited untill the NEXT page - like a page away from a Mods post - before i dropped some crazy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.