Sign in to follow this  
Bco2020

Rhom anavar-Legit?

On 13/07/2020 at 6:51 PM, Bco2020 said:

Hi all

Do these look legit.   Never run ROHM before 

BE20719D-DDF8-4DBD-A861-BF5E6F5B3917.jpeg

Look the same as the 10mg Anavar new label I've got, are the tablets slightly red in colour? 

Hi. 

They are a dark browny/red. 

I also ordered some testE that has the same new style labels and clear liquid, from what I have read that is legit Rohm? So hoping the var are also ??

15 hours ago, Bco2020 said:

Hi. 

They are a dark browny/red. 

I also ordered some testE that has the same new style labels and clear liquid, from what I have read that is legit Rohm? So hoping the var are also ??

I know that ROHM use MCT oil as a carrier oil so all their tests should have a clear appearance, also your rubber stopper should be clear aswell. 

I'm sure @jm2010 can confirm for you if their gtg. 

Hey guys,

Just got my Rohm Anavar in. Packaging looks identical to yours but my pills are a browny grey (image looks lighter than they actually are). Source seems legit (first time I've used), have tons of good reviews and their service and comms were top-notch. But just wanted to check with u chaps.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2 hours ago, LordTyrion said:

Hey guys,

Just got my Rohm Anavar in. Packaging looks identical to yours but my pills are a browny grey (image looks lighter than they actually are). Source seems legit (first time I've used), have tons of good reviews and their service and comms were top-notch. But just wanted to check with u chaps.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Theyre fine. The 50mg Vars are a chocolate like colour. The 10mgs are pink.

Had to reduce my Rohm anavar dose as I was getting acid reflux which I unfortunately get with all orals I use, looking a lot fuller and harder on only 40mg a day, really impressed so far, will be swapping out the rohm test Heptalye for some Tri test 400 next week. 

39 minutes ago, Sustanation said:

Had to reduce my Rohm anavar dose as I was getting acid reflux which I unfortunately get with all orals I use, looking a lot fuller and harder on only 40mg a day, really impressed so far, will be swapping out the rohm test Heptalye for some Tri test 400 next week. 

still not getting on with the Rohm Hep?

7 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

9 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

still not getting on with the Rohm Hep?

I stopped using it in place of pharmacom test e, was only 2 jabs into it so too early to tell, going to be doing 1ml of it in a bit then another 1ml next week before I use the Tri test, I'm only on 300mg a week so not expecting miricles but I'm definitely feeling the Anavar it always gives me  a fuller harder look even after 2 days, found that with CRS Anavar and Nuero pharma var. 

6 hours ago, LordTyrion said:

Hey guys,

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mine were brown to...I think ROHM was sold on hence the repackaged product.

3 hours ago, KETONES said:

Mine were brown to...I think ROHM was sold on hence the repackaged product.

Not true at all, ROHM repackaged because there was numerous people faking the lab, they rebranded to flood out the fakes this includes different colours for different strengths of Anavar. 

@jm2010 Knows ROHM and can confirm this. 

5 hours ago, Sustanation said:

Started my cycle with Pharmacom Anavar and i was getting acid reflux as well.  Found taking it on a full stomach with protein shake and a teaspoon of organic cider vinegar (prior to the meal) fixed it..

30 minutes ago, LordTyrion said:

Started my cycle with Pharmacom Anavar and i was getting acid reflux as well.  Found taking it on a full stomach with protein shake and a teaspoon of organic cider vinegar (prior to the meal) fixed it..

I'm going to add in a supplement called Betane which helps with acid reflux. 

@Sustanation  Hey buddy, wondering if you tried the Betane and if it helped? 

I've doubled down on the cider vinegar (3 times a day) and also added acidic foods like pickled onions (sorry wife!) and gotta say the reflux has gone completely.

Credit to a @swole troll post where he discusses that most acid reflux could actually be caused by the body not actually producing enough acid to break down meals. 

5 hours ago, LordTyrion said:

@Sustanation  Hey buddy, wondering if you tried the Betane and if it helped? 

I've doubled down on the cider vinegar (3 times a day) and also added acidic foods like pickled onions (sorry wife!) and gotta say the reflux has gone completely.

Credit to a @swole troll post where he discusses that most acid reflux could actually be caused by the body not actually producing enough acid to break down meals. 

It's reduced it yes mate.