Zeus2020

Anyone tried keifei PARABOLIN BLEND - 200

just wondering if anyone has used this tren before and had good results? I’ve checked it out online and it checks out legit.

Started running this 4 weeks ago 

First two weeks I was running 500 test (keifei 325- which I’ve used before and liked) & 300mg of tren... didn’t notice anything at all 

I’ve bumped the tren up to 400mg (don’t want to take anymore than this and the test is at 650 (also not going above) 

Another 2 weeks at this dose still not noticing anything or any sides ...? Moods normal, maybe just feel a little bit warmer throughout the day.

This is my 3rd cycle and first time trying tren I thought I would of felt somthing within the first two weeks ... how long does it usually take? (And yes Iknow I’m not going to be Arnold overnight lol) 

weights staying around the same and eatting 3500 clean kcals (250+ protein)  + 500-1000 dirty per day as trying to bump up the calories to add size. Should I be trying to eat more? (Don’t mind adding fat for now but I think 4000kcals is plenty for me)

just wondering if anyone would of recommended sticking with say a tren E instead of a blend or would it even matter?

been training 9 years decent base of muscle 

Stats If anyone cares 6foot & 107kg

cheers 

6 hours ago, Zeus2020 said:

just wondering if anyone has used this tren before and had good results? I’ve checked it out online and it checks out legit.

First two weeks I was running 500 test (keifei 325- which I’ve used before and liked) & 300mg of tren... didn’t notice anything at all 

I’ve bumped the tren up to 400mg (don’t want to take anymore than this and the test is at 650 (also not going above) 

Another 2 weeks at this dose still not noticing anything or any sides ...? Moods normal, maybe just feel a little bit warmer throughout the day.

This is my 3rd cycle and first time trying tren I thought I would of felt somthing within the first two weeks ... how long does it usually take? (And yes Iknow I’m not going to be Arnold overnight lol) 

weights staying around the same and eatting 3500 clean kcals (250+ protein)  + 500-1000 dirty per day as trying to bump up the calories to add size. Should I be trying to eat more? (Don’t mind adding fat for now but I think 4000kcals is plenty for me)

just wondering if anyone would of recommended sticking with say a tren E instead of a blend or would it even matter?

cheers 

81D6E7DE-CBE4-41D2-95B2-30BE5AB3872F.png

If it's not working it's s**t but that lab usually gets good reviews

Sounds like bad gear. I can tell if I'm on tren ace hours after jabbing. 300mg two weeks later would make me sweat more, especially after every carb meal, tons of energy etc. It should be easily noticeable. I believe tren is tren and you get the least side effects the more stable blood levels you have. Some people believe tren e is the best choice for that. I only use tren ace injected ed though. I like the kick and fast results plus you can easily adjust the dosage and feel it right away. The same goes for lowering it.

Yes codes checked out fine.

could someone please recommend a tren lab for me would be greatly appreciated!

i have excess to these labs in the pic

thanks

E3C40356-7869-4AFA-82AD-66953617F806.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Zeus2020 said:

Yes codes checked out fine.

could someone please recommend a tren lab for me would be greatly appreciated!

i have excess to these labs in the pic

thanks

E3C40356-7869-4AFA-82AD-66953617F806.jpeg

Out of those labs I'd go with r.o.h.m,dimensions or pharmacom.

Rohm has always been good for me, but im hearing more and more positive things about PharmaCom.

I have some keifei Sust and Cyp rdy for next cycle, never used before so hope its good. My guy buys directly from them so should be.

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

Rohm has always been good for me, but im hearing more and more positive things about PharmaCom.

I have some keifei Sust and Cyp rdy for next cycle, never used before so hope its good. My guy buys directly from them so should be.

Pharmacom gets bigged up as "the best lab" by the guys who buy into marketing IMO 

Good lab, yes

Better than the other top ugl's? I fail to see how

I'd go with ROHM off the list. Partly because it's the only one I've tried lol...but also because it's one of the longest standing labs for a very good reason

Plus buy ROHM instead of pharmacom and you'll have money left over to print your own fancy box to put your ROHM vial in :lol:

21 hours ago, Zeus2020 said:

cheers 

Firstly, keifei is a solid lab. I highly doubt there is anything wrong with your gear.  You said you aren’t feeling anything, so the test is also fake? Even if the tren mix was not up to scratch the 600mg test would be doing plenty. If you are not putting on weight your calories are not high enough, nothing to do with gear. 

6 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Pharmacom gets bigged up as "the best lab" by the guys who buy into marketing IMO 

Good lab, yes

Better than the other top ugl's? I fail to see how

I'd go with ROHM off the list. Partly because it's the only one I've tried lol...but also because it's one of the longest standing labs for a very good reason

Plus buy ROHM instead of pharmacom and you'll have money left over to print your own fancy box to put your ROHM vial in :lol:

Thinking of going ahead with these what do you think? 

5BBD9628-CCDE-4612-8CB5-7D5F3BA3CD3D.jpeg

866C90E0-9F78-4A75-83EC-E02DB2DE6EF9.jpeg

OP something is a miss

If the codes checked out then it is NOT the gear, they are a solid solid lab and I have ran that stuff before and it is very good

You say the test also is not doing anything? Well there you go...

Out of the ones listed above go with dimensions or Rohm for the tren but in all honesty keifei will do the exact same as those two will

Danny

OP you must be one of them non responders lol. 

Everyone ignoring the obvious issue and advising other labs ?‍♂️

So he has managed to find fake keifei with codes that check out. Sounds legit. 

If you were only taking 300ml of tren pw. It’s only 120ml of tren ace. You should feel something, not much but something. Give it another two weeks when the enanthate ester kicks in then you’ll know. 

On 15/07/2020 at 6:30 AM, Shergar said:

OP something is a miss

If the codes checked out then it is NOT the gear, they are a solid solid lab and I have ran that stuff before and it is very good

You say the test also is not doing anything? Well there you go...

Out of the ones listed above go with dimensions or Rohm for the tren but in all honesty keifei will do the exact same as those two will

Danny

Codes checked out 

I’ve ran keifei 3 time’s and have only used this lab so I do like their test... all I’m saying is I don’t feel anything from the tren as I know what a test only and test and deca cycle feel like 

and tren being tren is suppose to be the best ... I can honestly say I got more from deca.

rohm has been ordered so hopefully better luck with that. 
cheers 

On 16/07/2020 at 1:10 AM, Mylittlepony said:

OP you must be one of them non responders lol. 

Everyone ignoring the obvious issue and advising other labs ?‍♂️

So he has managed to find fake keifei with codes that check out. Sounds legit. 

I must be.

Fake keifei?

What are you talking about?  Idiot.

A lot of people are saying Hex is different to the other versions , don’t get it myself as Tren is Tren Rite ?

Apparently sides are way less , maybe elevated body temp and some night sweats ?

kick in time is a lot longer too 3 - 5 weeks ?

I would stick with Keifei as its a top lab  , just be patient ? If you not getting owt from test then I would be looking at diet as the 325 was one of the best mix’s I have used ?

8 hours ago, Zeus2020 said:

I must be.

Fake keifei?

Yeah Keifei is one of the most widely faked labs mate

On 17/07/2020 at 5:52 AM, Zeus2020 said:

I must be.

Fake keifei?

Says the person who isn’t gaining in a supposed surplus and has managed to find supposed fake gear lol.

7 minutes ago, Mylittlepony said:

Says the person who isn’t gaining in a supposed surplus and has managed to find supposed fake gear lol.

Where did I say it was fake?.. if you acc read the post I have stated that the codes checked out 

23 hours ago, Zeus2020 said:

Where did I say it was fake?.. if you acc read the post I have stated that the codes checked out 

You are looking to source a new lab due to a lack of gains, but won’t accept it is lack calories. Seen it all to often.