SwoleTip

Eddie halls new house

Just now, Jackoffblades said:

Did that fight between him and Thor even happen or have they both chickened out of it and hoped we all forgot about it 

100% manufactured bollocks for the ad revenue mate, don't buy in

9 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Did that fight between him and Thor even happen or have they both chickened out of it and hoped we all forgot about it 

It’s next year apparently 

Such a large property yet so cramped inside (with the exception of the kitchen).

Watching this and thinking Eddie is still too big, he clearly had a big health scare that made him want to pack in the thousands of calories and copious amounts of pharmaceuticals yet is still far too big for someone reacting to such a scare 

you could see he wasn't done with his strength goals having barely taken off in regard to career length but packed it in at the height of his success. 

Even if just for this fight he'd be best served dieting some of that muscle off 
let alone just living longer and seeing his kids grow up. 

Looks like the sort of house a doctor or solicitor would own. Just goes to show, the WSM money isn't that huge. Fairplay to him though, He has worked hard and deserves a nice house.

4 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Looks like the sort of house a doctor or solicitor would own. Just goes to show, the WSM money isn't that huge. Fairplay to him though, He has worked hard and deserves a nice house.

Most Athlete's don't make much money. Like Usian Bolt, most of his money is from advertising stuff. 

10 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Most Athlete's don't make much money. Like Usian Bolt, most of his money is from advertising stuff. 

Didn’t realise WSM was an Olympic event.

Jesus! Doesn’t look as though it’s been decorated since the 80’s.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than moving into a house and then getting the whole place refurbed. I’d have to get it all done first. 

I’d get rid of that kid..... Xbox bellend.

12 hours ago, swole troll said:

Such a large property yet so cramped inside (with the exception of the kitchen).

Watching this and thinking Eddie is still too big, he clearly had a big health scare that made him want to pack in the thousands of calories and copious amounts of pharmaceuticals yet is still far too big for someone reacting to such a scare 

you could see he wasn't done with his strength goals having barely taken off in regard to career length but packed it in at the height of his success. 

Even if just for this fight he'd be best served dieting some of that muscle off 
let alone just living longer and seeing his kids grow up. 

You only had to see the difference in lifting 500k between him and Thor.  Eddie was in bad shape yet Thor was absolutely fine. There comes a time when you have to listen to your body and decide if you want a future. He will be financially secure if the UK Arnolds takes off.

48 minutes ago, unclezillion said:

You only had to see the difference in lifting 500k between him and Thor.  Eddie was in bad shape yet Thor was absolutely fine. There comes a time when you have to listen to your body and decide if you want a future. He will be financially secure if the UK Arnolds takes off.

He went to hell and back for what he achieved 

Huge sacrifice that really he's yet to actually pay for 

Which is why I think it's time for him to drop to a normal bodyweight.

300lb might seem small to him but he needs to drop a good 20-30kg still and get back on the swimming to try and do all he can for his CV health.

7 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

How much can a strong man actually make off that? Usian Bolt can advertise what he want's I'd imagine 99.9% of the western world know who he is. I'd imagine outside of strong man Eddie's not that well known, so would only have brands geared towards strong man sponsoring him. Like I'd assume Ronnie Coleman only had bodybuilding and Rich Froning, Crossfit companies, I can't see there being millions, in these niche markets or if there are, it's only those at the top of the game getting it and it gets passed onto the next big name rather quick.

Its done up like a golf course club house from the 80s. It needs a few walls knocking down inside to open it up though it's like a warren in there

Moved in and fitted 20k worth of carpets before he strips the walls/ceilings ready for plaster and decorating :crazy: 

That place would have been ripped out, walls taken out, redone before I moved in. 

looks so cramped aswell BUT fair play to the guy, will make a nice castle that will. 

37 minutes ago, Denied said:

How much can a strong man actually make off that? Usian Bolt can advertise what he want's I'd imagine 99.9% of the western world know who he is. I'd imagine outside of strong man Eddie's not that well known, so would only have brands geared towards strong man sponsoring him. Like I'd assume Ronnie Coleman only had bodybuilding and Rich Froning, Crossfit companies, I can't see there being millions, in these niche markets or if there are, it's only those at the top of the game getting it and it gets passed onto the next big name rather quick.

There's probably more money in being one of the top faces in X fit than WSM. X fit is big business: all the gyms and all the events they put on. 

45 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

Moved in and fitted 20k worth of carpets before he strips the walls/ceilings ready for plaster and decorating :crazy: 

That place would have been ripped out, walls taken out, redone before I moved in. 

looks so cramped aswell BUT fair play to the guy, will make a nice castle that will. 

I watched yesterday so could be wrong but did he not say they were the original carpet and cost £20k back then? 
Its a large house and will no doubt be fantastic although I can’t help but think it would have been far better without that hallway giving it what appears to be a poor ‘entrance’ feel for such a large house. 
Cellar areas for different gym set ups, each bit will be far better than my garage gym but can’t help but feel it looks rather claustrophobic, could be very different in real life though. 
On a side note, if I was worried about folk jumping my gates/fence, I wouldn’t be showing off my house and grounds. 

39 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

I watched yesterday so could be wrong but did he not say they were the original carpet and cost £20k back then? 
Its a large house and will no doubt be fantastic although I can’t help but think it would have been far better without that hallway giving it what appears to be a poor ‘entrance’ feel for such a large house. 
Cellar areas for different gym set ups, each bit will be far better than my garage gym but can’t help but feel it looks rather claustrophobic, could be very different in real life though. 
On a side note, if I was worried about folk jumping my gates/fence, I wouldn’t be showing off my house and grounds. 

Ahh yeah your right, he said the guy recently had some carpets fitted recently lol foggy brain this morning. That's even worse,  why have 20k fitted recently then sell up :huh:...

Agree about a house that size should give you a grand entrance, hallway should be a nice open area sucking you into the house defo, does look like it needs walls taken out for sure.

....im not jealous about it either way :whistling:

:D