Jackoffblades

Where can I find a decent bench

Anyone know where I can find a bench that will actually hold weight. Been struggling to find one always looking on eBay they got them there but they always say they can’t support big amount of weight. Want one that can handle heavy benching and one that can incline 

45 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Anyone know where I can find a bench that will actually hold weight. Been struggling to find one always looking on eBay they got them there but they always say they can’t support big amount of weight. Want one that can handle heavy benching and one that can incline 

I know where you can get a 48kg Kettlebell. One carefree owner :thumbup1:

10 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

I know where you can get a 48kg Kettlebell. One carefree owner :thumbup1:

I didn’t say a fu**ing kettlebell a said a fu**ing bench. God what the f**k is wrong with you......sorry about that man 

49 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Mirafit usually get new stock ever few weeks. They have one for just under 70 quid.

Seen it but says no more than 140kg total weight but I’m looking to be having that weight on the barbell aswell as my own weight 

10 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Seen it but says no more than 140kg total weight but I’m looking to be having that weight on the barbell aswell as my own weight 

It's 250kg and it'll likely take more.

The bench I got can hold a bodyweight of 150kg plus another 160kg of actual weight apparently. 

Got that off eBay. Think it costs £139.99 on its own. Fully adjustable from flat to straight up. 

I’ve only had my weight (90kg) and 130kg of weight on the bar so far. So I’ve tested it to 220kg and it’s been fine. 

50D3A20C-D1D4-4348-86A2-E4B74F0491F9.thumb.jpeg.3e897fb652b45cff11c7f9735ad14fea.jpeg

2 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

The bench I got can hold a bodyweight of 150kg plus another 160kg of actual weight apparently. 

Got that off eBay. Think it costs £139.99 on its own. Fully adjustable from flat to straight up. 

Move only had my weight (90kg) and 130kg of weight on the bar so far. So I’ve tested it to 220kg and it’s been fine. 

50D3A20C-D1D4-4348-86A2-E4B74F0491F9.thumb.jpeg.3e897fb652b45cff11c7f9735ad14fea.jpeg

That would be perfect only thing is not seen it on eBay and Iv been searching on there a lot. I bet they don’t have it on there anymore 

14 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

That would be perfect only thing is not seen it on eBay and Iv been searching on there a lot. I bet they don’t have it on there anymore 

Just found it mate. It’s gone up by £10 though. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254615139178

10 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Yeah because I’m so normal and sane that I’ll buy a bench for £780 lol

And spend most of my time each day on an online forum for lifters who don’t really lift but who discuss bumming, trannies and pin large amounts of gear with s**t results :thumbup1:

The home of sanity and normality - UKM!

4 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Ah thanks 

It’s a decent bench. Does for home use. Super quick delivery as well. All my set up came within 3 days of ordering from them. I ordered the bench and the rack. They also stock barbells and weights now as well. Can buy a whole set up for £750ish from them.