Hi chaps,

Been on TRT for approx 4 years which has been fantastic in every way.  Currently on 96.25mg TestC p/w and 700iu HCG p/w.

Finally been able to book a holiday (in 7 weeks) and am now ready to do a cut. Ideally want to keep as much of my hard earned gains over the last 6 months as I can (lucky enough to have a decent home gym) so was looking at getting a little help with Anavar.

I did a holiday cut last year with Ostarine which was pretty good although I'm carrying quite a bit more muscle this year.

Am currently at 198lbs, 17.5% BF and my target is 14%.

I was planning to take 20-30mg Pharmacom Anavar ED (ordered direct - I think I can say that as its the lab?) for 6 weeks, keep the same TestC protocol and increase my HCG to just over 1000iu.

I also have pharma Anastrozole which I was planning to run alongside the cycle, perhaps 0.5mg EOD or ETD to keep E2 in check.

I'm healthy, clean-diet, non-smoker and teetotal (boring sod) and my bloodwork always comes back clean ( baseline T approx 33-35, Free T 0.7-1, Prolactin and Oestradiol upper normal) and I'm 48..

I've done my research (all praise to SwoleTroll and you other fine experts) and I'm planning to do a T cycle in the near future, but don't want to waste my first proper cycle on a cut and I also know there are more effective orals for cutting; such as Clen but the sides are off-putting, and I think Anavar + low Test could be a good first mini cycle for me to break my cherry :-)

Does the above sound sensible or am I a boring moron?

Edited by ethereum-moon

You can add anavar on top of your TRT. Im looking to try it too at a bit higher dose 50 mgs daily

But, if you had done your research you would have known that anavar does not aromatise, so there wont be any estrogen related issues so there really is no point adding an Aromatase inhibitor unless you want to tank your estradiol levels and feel like s**t..

Whats the reasoning behind increasing your HCG dose?

Yeah anavar doesn’t aromatise.. but Is the AI for the increase in HCG? I’m assuming you don’t need one alongside your normal TRT? So You probably won’t need one at all if you’re just adding in abit of HCG and anavar, or atleast that much anyway, unless you’re overly sensitive to E2.

Not sure of the results with that kindof fairly low dose of anavar also... most run 50mg + I think. 

Djibril  Pez189  Appreciate the replies. 

Looks like I didn't do my research on Anavar then :blush: I had the mistaken belief that Var in combination with TestC would increase the anabolic effectiveness of the Test thereby potentially raising E2 - the increased HCG and AI were to counter this. Thanks for clarifying that!

So i'll keep the TRT protocol as is and look to raise the Var to 50mg. Unfortunately I was only able to get 100 (10mg) tabs of Pharmacom Var - everyone seems to be out atm.

So with the legit stockists I know I have a choice of Intex, Elixir Labs and Pharmaqo. Pharmaqo seems to be SIS rebranded which I think gets bad reviews for its orals, Elixir I can't find much on and Intex seem hit or miss.  Worth trying one of them or do I need to keep looking for a better brand?

Edited by ethereum-moon
save