Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

The day has come... when will gyms open

6 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

Wait for the new thread "25th july....ffs I hate boris" lol

Hope they do actually open on the 25th, only so much you can do with 10kg dumbbells and resistance bands

f**k sake, what a suprise it coincides with the exact start of the sprogs summer holidays, I guess they couldn't open gyms and have schools shut

Yeah 25th is decent enough. Got excited when I saw the 11th mentioned for fu**ing outdoor theatres and s**t lol. 

8 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

Just be fcukin happy ffs 

Na i am content with 25th, Would of preferred a months notice beginning of july but hey that would be boris doing something successful regarding fitness.

was a bit of short notice for tatoo shops ec opening from Monday!

35 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

I missed the announcement, just got home, anyone got a link to it? Was it boris the fat blade?

Found it dont worry you useless twats lol

12 minutes ago, superpube said:

Out of your bum?

Where else???

And it was from a tranny so ..... you all know the story 

Finally, all you flanges who never built enough of a foundation from pushing yourself to your limit naturally will be able to jump back on to ridiculous amounts of gear to get your size back!

One other thing, don’t forget to order a shitload of bpc157. You fcukers will be needing it! 

As well as your intra-creabcaa enema 23 mins & 6 seconds into your 13th set of preacher Curls with 2.5kg dbells. Ooooosssshhhhhh! 

26 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Gyms reopen on 25th meanwhile second peaks of covid happening everywhere lol

Hate to say it, but yeah, by the end of the month much of the UK could be back in lockdown, now there's something i can thank my peers for :axe:.

4 minutes ago, stargazer said:

Hate to say it, but yeah, by the end of the month much of the UK could be back in lockdown, now there's something i can thank my peers for :axe:.

It wouldn't surprise me with the amount of people thinking the distancing rules have finished and you still have muppets who don't even think it's real. 

Social distancing? Just seen Stormzy on the tv, decorating a kids room, no fu**ing social distancing going on there - BBC fielded the  “feel good” story with ne’er a comment on sd.  

Local Tesco extra - today removed floor markers...

Like BLM removing statues - erasing ‘history’ doesn’t mean it’s gone away, and won’t happen again. 

43 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

It wouldn't surprise me with the amount of people thinking the distancing rules have finished and you still have muppets who don't even think it's real. 

Cretins in supermarkets are shocking. No masks. 75% not keeping their distance behind me when queueing and they’re w/out masks. Don’t bother wiping off trolley/basket handles with anti bac that’s supplied in store. Shocking.

ive missed the gym but as much as I want to go back, won’t be going back until I see how things are fixed till August/September in regards to further outbreaks.