Sign in to follow this  
tom_

Medichecks result

24 minutes ago, tom_ said:

Not sure how I can prove it to you, I have no reason to lie about it. I'm now worried about my other levels related to test like free test, estradiol, etc. so I should be going to my GP next week to see if I can get a proper blood test (with a nurse). will either update this thread or make a new one to post the results.

Fair enough mate. If you had lh and fsh with the testosterone results it would be more believable!

You’re doing the right thing getting checked, as I said above, it’s very rare to naturally have abnormally high test levels.  And it’s usually caused by something 

On 09/07/2020 at 9:23 PM, godsgifttoearth said:

Just book in via the website. Prices are more than medichecks but I'd actually be inclined to believe them, whereas I don't trust medichecks, even the one drawn from bloods.

Out of interest mate, why don't you trust medichecks? Just curious. 

17 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

How old are you? I’m 31 and my last natural test result was 17.5  after 2 years sitting on my ass eating McDonald’s and pizza with no exercise, Plus a recreational drug habit. I’m pretty sure In my early 20s i was up in the high 20s though I never got tested, I looked like I was on gear b4 I ever touch anything and could put lost size back on within 2-3 months after periods off with shitty diet and sleep

Early 30s.

Don't have a habit but dabble very occasionally, but only at an event or festival.

Did somebody say Just Eat?

4 hours ago, Kill Kcal said:

Early 30s.

Don't have a habit but dabble very occasionally, but only at an event or festival.

Did somebody say Just Eat?

Thought you might have been 20 with that level , 29 nmol early 30s , sick genetics I guess 

22 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Thought you might have been 20 with that level , 29 nmol early 30s , sick genetics I guess 

I certainly wouldn't go that far haha.

8 hours ago, ThatsLife said:

Out of interest mate, why don't you trust medichecks? Just curious. 

The variation in the results that come back despite nothing changing is beyond test error. Just for shits and giggs I got some tests done at Nuffield and the variance was so much lower and then matched stuff done by GP.

48 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

The variation in the results that come back despite nothing changing is beyond test error. Just for shits and giggs I got some tests done at Nuffield and the variance was so much lower and then matched stuff done by GP.

Funny you should say that. I've been natty for two years and do a 6 monthly test just to see how things are. 

December "on a bulk" ldl cholesterol was 2.54, I drink a lot of whole milk when I bulk and eat pretty much what I want, lots of fatty foods, so this was pretty decent result. 

Yesterday it was up at 3.13, in the red zone.  Despite me now being 10lbs lighter, cardio 3 times a week, Ive been uber strict on my diet, ditched the whole milk, cod liver oil daily. 

It doesn't make sense, considering I don't use anything stronger than creatine and the occasional preworkout.