Hi , 

this is my third steroid cycle I have just started this week and have been constantly trying to find videos and personal experiences to Run my next cycle. 

my first two cycles have been testosterone only cycles ... however with the oestrogen conversion and water retention all I have done when I have come off my cycle is drop size and pretty much gone back to my original (well not my original it’s all in your head) 

this cycle round I’m running Test E and Tren E , I would appreciate serious comments and support from people that have had really good experience running these cycles and what dosages where used. 

ive come to the conclusion that I am not YET gyno sensitive , I think I would have found out form the first two cycles I ran as my dosages where like 600mg per week , all I have is a little bit of bacne but that’s after coming off cycle. 

sorry for the long read but I’m serious about getting the dosages right for this cycle! 

thanks In advance! 

jordan! 

If your first 2 cycles were disappointing it’s probably time to look at your training and diet rather than just throwing Tren in the mix.

If you are going to go down the route of using Tren, keep the dosage low. It’s a powerful AAS with a number of side effects. 

You have previously been running Test at 600mg, so just keep that the same and add in 200mg of Tren.

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

If your first 2 cycles were disappointing it’s probably time to look at your training and diet rather than just throwing Tren in the mix.

The important truth.

you can't take gear and not surpass everything you've experienced naturally. if you're expecting to turn into mr olympia overnight, then that's going to be part of the problem.

3 hours ago, Jordan Hazlehurst said:

Hi , 

this is my third steroid cycle I have just started this week and have been constantly trying to find videos and personal experiences to Run my next cycle. 

my first two cycles have been testosterone only cycles ... however with the oestrogen conversion and water retention all I have done when I have come off my cycle is drop size and pretty much gone back to my original (well not my original it’s all in your head) 

this cycle round I’m running Test E and Tren E , I would appreciate serious comments and support from people that have had really good experience running these cycles and what dosages where used. 

ive come to the conclusion that I am not YET gyno sensitive , I think I would have found out form the first two cycles I ran as my dosages where like 600mg per week , all I have is a little bit of bacne but that’s after coming off cycle. 

sorry for the long read but I’m serious about getting the dosages right for this cycle! 

thanks In advance! 

jordan! 

Sorry mate...nothing really to add, the previous responses have hit the nail on the head I'm afraid

If all you're getting from test only is water weight lost post cycle then adding tren is not gonna help

Forget "getting dosages right". Any dose will bring gains if nutrition and training are good

I'm afraid this is the only amswer you're gonna get...if you're not gaining from test then you need to get the basics right...until then steroids are a waste of time for you 

My best guess here is that you're probably too worried about gaining fat,  and for that reason you're just not eating enough. More often than not, this is the problem

Post your stats, training, macros and calories if you need advice (and it sounds like you do)

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

If you are going to go down the route of using Tren, keep the dosage low. It’s a powerful AAS with a number of side effects. 

You have previously been running Test at 600mg, so just keep that the same and add in 200mg of Tren.

I wouldn’t say I lost all my gains I just lost the water weight and don’t feel as bulky , I definitely need to up the food intake I think that’s one of my downfalls!

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Sorry mate...nothing really to add, the previous responses have hit the nail on the head I'm afraid

If all you're getting from test only is water weight lost post cycle then adding tren is not gonna help

Forget "getting dosages right". Any dose will bring gains if nutrition and training are good

I'm afraid this is the only amswer you're gonna get...if you're not gaining from test then you need to get the basics right...until then steroids are a waste of time for you 

My best guess here is that you're probably too worried about gaining fat,  and for that reason you're just not eating enough. More often than not, this is the problem

Post your stats, training, macros and calories if you need advice (and it sounds like you do)

Thanks for advice man , I think the food is a big part of it of my losses , to be honest if anything the test cycles just made me really ripped.. but all my eating 6 days a week was around 1800-2000 a day of clean , I need to up it for sure!

3 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

The important truth.

you can't take gear and not surpass everything you've experienced naturally. if you're expecting to turn into mr olympia overnight, then that's going to be part of the problem.

Yeah I fully understand it takes a long time to get to where you really want to be, and then when you get to that point you will only want to go further ? thanks for the reply !

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Im going to try and get the food up a lot more , I’m going to run 500mg test and 250mg tren each week over two injections , the best thing is it’s the long esthers ; I physically do not have time to pin myself every other day and I want the results to be long and hard worked for! Thanks for the reply mate 

That doesn't sound right. Did you at least get stronger? First test cycle is like newbie gains all over again. I got stronger and bigger fast. 20kg+ to most main lifts at least and around 8 kg of lean body mass if I remember correctly.

2 hours ago, iron2000 said:

That doesn't sound right. Did you at least get stronger? First test cycle is like newbie gains all over again. I got stronger and bigger fast. 20kg+ to most main lifts at least and around 8 kg of lean body mass if I remember correctly.

I didn’t lose all my gains no I kept a lot but when I’ve been fully off I’ve lost a lot a size due to water retention but to be fair I didn’t even try and maintain in the gym I was busy working and doing other social stuff 

10 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Nothing more to be said really.

21 hours ago, Jordan Hazlehurst said:

Thanks for advice man , I think the food is a big part of it of my losses , to be honest if anything the test cycles just made me really ripped.. but all my eating 6 days a week was around 1800-2000 a day of clean , I need to up it for sure!

17 hours ago, Jordan Hazlehurst said:

I didn’t lose all my gains no I kept a lot but when I’ve been fully off I’ve lost a lot a size due to water retention but to be fair I didn’t even try and maintain in the gym I was busy working and doing other social stuff 

Firstly mate...you're talking about losing gains, but say you were eating 1800-2000cals a day?? Sorry mate, but I'd be genuinely amazed if 2000cals is a significant surplus for you (or anyone for that matter). In all likelihood you're probably in quite a large defecit there

Secondly, water retention isn't gains. If you drop the test dose to eliminate water retention and replace with tren, what you're gonna get is just, well...nothing

21 hours ago, Jordan Hazlehurst said:

Im going to try and get the food up a lot more , I’m going to run 500mg test and 250mg tren each week over two injections , the best thing is it’s the long esthers ; I physically do not have time to pin myself every other day and I want the results to be long and hard worked for! Thanks for the reply mate 

Disregard my last comment mate. I see you're ignoring advice and going with the tren anyway lol

On 09/07/2020 at 8:57 AM, Jordan Hazlehurst said:

so you're already running it ? hey look if you've decided to run tren then so be it...it's up to you. and I totally get the test / tren enan thing too. if it's your first time round then start at maybe 200 and see how it goes...

and of course it goes without saying that you need to train hard / eat big / sleep well. but I'm pretty sure you get that bit...you just wanted to talk about tren really right ;-)

3 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Eat.  Then eat some more.  Then keep eating until eating feels like a chore.

Then double it.

I can say from first hand experience this isn’t good advise.  I thought it was , until I looked in the mirror and saw the fu**ing Michelin man rather than arnie 

9 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I can say from first hand experience this isn’t good advise.  I thought it was , until I looked in the mirror and saw the fu**ing Michelin man rather than arnie 

Agreed, you need to eat enough to the point where you need to go for a s**t and then come back to your plate to finish the rest off

2 hours ago, Cronus said:

Agreed, you need to eat enough to the point where you need to go for a s**t and then come back to your plate to finish the rest off

Yep.... if piles aren’t hanging out of your bum hole like a bunch of grapes from all the sh1tting, you’re barking up the wrong tree mate.

1 hour ago, js77 said:

Yep.... if piles aren’t hanging out of your bum hole like a bunch of grapes from all the sh1tting, you’re barking up the wrong tree mate.

Standard bulk for me :lol:

3 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Standard bulk for me :lol:

Piles are like a ‘badge of honour’ at my gym..... the bigger the pile the bigger the badge

6 minutes ago, js77 said:

Piles are like a ‘badge of honour’ at my gym..... the bigger the pile the bigger the badge

I’ve had a ripe plum tomato for half of my current Tren cycle!

6 hours ago, js77 said:

Haha no more badge of honor for me mate...my arse is meshed up now lol