Sign in to follow this  
js77

Supporters of BLM....just listen....

7 hours ago, charlysays said:

Exactly. The argument that if you can talk you can breathe only holds up if it's a sudden rapid choking such as with food or strangulation. What happened to GF took several minutes. He was aware he wasn't getting enough oxygen and stated as such repeatedly and clearly before passing out and dying and the multiple "serve and protect" police officers on the scene failed to take any action to preserve his life.

So what? Why put this on a pedestal? In the grand scheme of things is this really that significant with regards to what’s going on in the world today. No it’s not but it get hugely hyper inflated on MSM.

7 hours ago, charlysays said:

Exactly. The argument that if you can talk you can breathe only holds up if it's a sudden rapid choking such as with food or strangulation. What happened to GF took several minutes. He was aware he wasn't getting enough oxygen and stated as such repeatedly and clearly before passing out and dying and the multiple "serve and protect" police officers on the scene failed to take any action to preserve his life.

take a watch at the trial, some good arguments instead of what the news are saying. I've been following it. 

13 minutes ago, todai said:

take a watch at the trial, some good arguments instead of what the news are saying. I've been following it. 

Missed most of it yesterday, only part I saw was George Floyd telling officers he "ate too many drugs"  shortly before passing out. 

But the point is, the entire world isn't watching because a Police Officer killed a man through negligence or poorly applied process.  Cities were burned and people were killed on the premise that a racist cop (of which, no evidence of racism has been presented) murdered a man because of the colour of his skin. 

If a third degree murder charge is made to stick, which it very well may be, then let's be honest, it's a "murder charge" would essentially nachieved by loophole, and would be considered manslaughter anywhere but these three states. 

And this might well be sound justice? .. but what it isn't, is the premise that the entire world is watching under - that black cops institutionally murder black men. 

2 hours ago, Mahuna said:

Missed most of it yesterday, only part I saw was George Floyd telling officers he "ate too many drugs"  shortly before passing out. 

Just seen the Prosecution went on to claim that he said "I ain't do no drugs".  

With this being a lie .. (i.e. he clearly.had taken drugs)  I think this is probably more likely and in line with his character, but from the audio I agree it could be either. 

26 minutes ago, Mahuna said:

Just seen the Prosecution went on to claim that he said "I ain't do no drugs".  

With this being a lie .. (i.e. he clearly.had taken drugs)  I think this is probably more likely and in line with his character, but from the audio I agree it could be either. 

And his apparent previous arrest in 2019 in which he chomped on drugs and said “I can’t breathe” but got lucky with medical treatment on time.
Is this the sign of a full time bullshitter? 

52 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

And his apparent previous arrest in 2019 in which he chomped on drugs and said “I can’t breathe” but got lucky with medical treatment on time.
Is this the sign of a full time bullshitter? 

Personally I prefer the term ‘sh1t kunt’ :thumb

1 minute ago, js77 said:

Steady on, that is a bonafide American hero and role model right there. He had a state funeral broadcast all over the world the likes of I have never seen, except perhaps Nelson Mandelas..

This is exactly where the Left want Black people, thinking the best they can hope for is to be a criminal,  and to keep voting Marxist is their only hope of not being killed by the Police.  

Heaven forbid they ever put intelligent,  aspirational, high achieving blacks (of which there are plenty) on such a pedestal.

50 minutes ago, Mahuna said:

Steady on, that is a bonafide American hero and role model right there. He had a state funeral broadcast all over the world the likes of I have never seen, except perhaps Nelson Mandelas..

This is exactly where the Left want Black people, thinking the best they can hope for is to be a criminal,  and to keep voting Marxist is their only hope of not being killed by the Police.  

Heaven forbid they ever put intelligent,  aspirational, high achieving blacks (of which there are plenty) on such a pedestal.

Yep.... and it’s becoming more and more  evident mate.

The so-called ‘fascist’ Trump administration received more black and Hispanic votes that ever before!! I wonder why that can be!!!

Black conservatives are really rocking the boat for the left by showing exactly what you’ve just highlighted .

Candace Owens for President .... who’d have believed it, a right wing bigot voting for a black woman to run the most powerful country in the world !!! 

1 hour ago, js77 said:

The funny thing is, I wrote ages back that he was no doubt an aspiring rap star going straight. I couldn’t believe it when I read yesterday or the day before in this thread that he was in fact a hip hop star. :lol::lol:

2 hours ago, js77 said:

Yep.... and it’s becoming more and more  evident mate.

The so-called ‘fascist’ Trump administration received more black and Hispanic votes that ever before!! I wonder why that can be!!!

Black conservatives are really rocking the boat for the left by showing exactly what you’ve just highlighted .

Candace Owens for President .... who’d have believed it, a right wing bigot voting for a black woman to run the most powerful country in the world !!! 

Black people will be discarded by the Dems as soon as they have let enough illegals in. Why do you think they are so opposed to voter ID? Literally calling it the new Jim Crow laws (segragation laws enacted by white democrats if anyone cares about facts anymore), the left in America are insane.

Interesting trial footage from expert that trained Chauvin. Says he should never have kneeled on GFs neck.

He may just be a progressive, Marxist, lefty, BLM fanboy, white guy though :cool2:

Another short clip from use of force expert, also says the force used was excessive as GF was not "actively resisting"

He's a black guy though. So he could just be saying that cos he's black :cool2:

2 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Interesting trial footage from expert that trained Chauvin. Says he should never have kneeled on GFs neck.

He may just be a progressive, Marxist, lefty, BLM fanboy, white guy though :cool2:

Another short clip from use of force expert, also says the force used was excessive as GF was not "actively resisting"

I doubt any sensible person would say it was an appropriate intervention or arrest technique. It's been known for 20 years face down restraint risks killing people. 

26 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Has anyone at any point actually said it WAS appropriate?

I can only speak from what Ive personally seen and been taught in the uk and it’s certainly not deemed as being appropriate in this country. 

ANYONE who’s going to stand up in court and say otherwise is pretty much committing suicide!!

Following on from the "camera perspective" argument put forward by Chauvin's defence counsel, claiming that contrary to video footage, his knee was actually on GF's shoulders not neck.

They're pursuing another interesting line of defence in which they're attempting to push the blame onto eye witnesses for Chauvin's choice of action.

"As multiple police experts testify that Derek Chauvin violated Minneapolis Police Department policy in kneeling on George Floyd’s neck, the former officer’s defense team has continued to focus on the bystanders who witnessed Floyd’s arrest, seeking to persuade jurors that the distraction and potential threat of the crowd impacted Chauvin’s decision making."

A little clip of said eye witnesses filmed from one of the cop's body cam. 

The white female pictured has been giving evidence at the trial, apparently she's a fire fighter. But she does look quite masculine, so could be lesbian. So can possibly discount anything she has to say :cool2:

3 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

The white female pictured has been giving evidence at the trial, apparently she's a fire fighter. But she does look quite masculine, so could be lesbian. So can possibly discount anything she has to say :cool2:

Bloody lesbians!!! Always have to stick their noses in where it’s not wanted. 

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

The thing is, these are witnesses called by the prosecution, answering the prosecutions questions.  Of course this is how their testimony is going to sound, just as when the defence calls their witnesses and questions them, their testimony will appear equally convincing for their purposes.

Where the true measure of the case lays is when the witnesses are cross questioned, and in that respect the defence appear to be running rings around the prosecution,  hell, they even called.one prosecution witness back for their own purposes. 

I think the key word here is reasonable doubt, and the defence are doing a pretty good job of establishing this for the jury. 

3 minutes ago, Mahuna said:

The thing is, these are witnesses called by the prosecution, answering the prosecutions questions.  Of course this is how their testimony is going to sound, just as when the defence calls their witnesses and questions them, their testimony will appear equally convincing for their purposes.

Where the true measure of the case lays is when the witnesses are cross questioned, and in that respect the defence appear to be running rings around the prosecution,  hell, they even called.one prosecution witness back for their own purposes. 

I think the key word here is reasonable doubt, and the defence are doing a pretty good job of establishing this for the jury. 

Yeh I've really only seen little snippets from the trial. 

But from what I've seen so far the defence really looks to be scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of their lines of defence. 

But who knows maybe it's just media bias in what's being reported. I guess the jury will see everything though. 

16 minutes ago, Mahuna said:

Shapiro makes a lot of these points here, if.you can endure his voice for a bit. 

https://youtu.be/pQwtgt03XZA

From what I've seen, Shapiro is not exactly the voice of objectivity. 

TBH I think the manslaughter charge is an open and shut guilty, and if his defence manage to get him off the 3rd degree murder, they will have worked a miracle.

Just with the video footage alone,I don't see how any reasonable person could say Chauvin's actions were not reckless and carried out by a person of "depraved mind" . Only needs to be depraved at the time of the alleged offence. 

He continued to kneel on GF's neck for 3 minutes after he'd become completely lifeless, very possibly already dead. 

Lucky there is all the witness video footage TBF. 

Really?  Despite being a proud conservative, he was probably one of the most objectively critical of Trump that I saw?  Obviously I don't consider baseless "Orange man bad" ranting as objective criticism, so I do have a distinct bias there, but I found Ben pretty objective on most things. 

2 minutes ago, RDX said:

I’m still in shock over Mark Duggan to be honest I haven’t had time to greave for George yet.

You must have found a new dealer by now? 

Bless his little cotton gun-holding socks. RIP.

23 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

From what I've seen, Shapiro is not exactly the voice of objectivity. 

TBH I think the manslaughter charge is an open and shut guilty, and if his defence manage to get him off the 3rd degree murder, they will have worked a miracle.

Just with the video footage alone,I don't see how any reasonable person could say Chauvin's actions were not reckless and carried out by a person of "depraved mind" . Only needs to be depraved at the time of the alleged offence. 

He continued to kneel on GF's neck for 3 minutes after he'd become completely lifeless, very possibly already dead. 

Lucky there is all the witness video footage TBF. 

I think the angle the defence is going for isn't about what Chauvin did, it's whether or not what he did killed him. 

Even then, they don't even have to convince the jury it didn't kill him, they only have to convince them there is reasonable doubt that it did.

The drugs, the fact that GF was saying "I can't breathe, I am choking" while in the car with no one touching him... Now, I suspect this was just GF trying to get out of being arrested , but you could claim this was indicative of the drugs in his system already showing signs of Hypoxia, and that from that starting point, something as simple as positional asphyxia might have actually killed him. 

Remember, reasonable doubt, they don't have to prove it happened that way,  just that the possibility isn't ruled out indelibly.