UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Gyno surgery questions

591 views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  SuperRips 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am planning on getting the gyno surgery at the noa clinic in poland and I have some questions.

How long does the general aesthetic knock you out for?

Did you get left with scars?

What is the worst thing that could happen?

What are the main risks?

Main difference between getting it done in poland and in the UK?

Thanks a lot guys.

#4 ·
Until the surgery is over.

No. Scars depend on incision entry point, method of removal and skin elasticity/age.

Death.

What are the main risks?
Death. And Non removal of majority of gland meaning gyno can return (rare), chest/nipple indented, unhappy result, infection.

Price. Quality. Service. Little trip on a plane.

#7 ·
Until the surgery is over.

No. Scars depend on incision entry point, method of removal and skin elasticity/age.

Death.

Death. And Non removal of majority of gland meaning gyno can return (rare), chest/nipple indented, unhappy result, infection.

Price. Quality. Service. Little trip on a plane.
Yep ^

Exactly this.

I've had it done abroad, much cheaper, travel is obviously a nuisance but reflected in the thousands of pounds you save

And the worse thing that can happen during any anesthetized surgery is death as stated.

#5 ·
I am planning on getting the gyno surgery at the noa clinic in poland and I have some questions.

What are the main risks?

Thanks a lot guys.
It's local anaesthetic isn't it? Not general.

Yes

Death

Death

Hygiene

#10 ·
ive had it done in 2014, no scars and no problems. gland removal and lipo at spire healthcare manchester.

i would not go abroad just in case you develop issues, just pay extra its your health at the end of the day.
what's the difference apart from being able to pop to your clinic in Manchester?

....oh hang on...Price!!

There is surgeons that actually have qualifications abroad you know :rolleyes:

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I had gyno surgery a couple of months ago (March 2020) in Slovenia.

I went to a private clinic.
The surgery was great - no problems - it was over in a little more than 30min - I was talking with the surgeon the whole time.

I only had gland removal, because I was already lean, so I don't know how it would be if I also had liposuction.
Now, after 4 months, the bruises, swelling and blood under the skin are completely gone. There is no visible sign of anything - just a small (almond sized) swelling directly under the nipple, but the surgeon says it should go away during the next couple of months.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
f**k that. Do not go abroad.

I had full gland removal in feb. I was back at the gym (very light , with no chest exercises) after 3 weeks.

scars are tiny. Just around the nipple.

wore a compression vest for 2 weeks after surgery then compression top (under armour) for additional 4 weeks. Results are perfect and no chance of return.

you get what you pay for. Don't be tight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.