Sign in to follow this  

Nebido 250 mg with primobolan 200 per week

The question in simple words: can I stack primobolan with nebido 250 mg cycle? Will nebido by it self cause water retention, gaining fat, and shutdown the natural testosterone production? 

I am 22years old  healthy individual with a healthy testosterone. I asked my doctor that a coach in the gym gave me testosterone cypionate with primobolan and I made it clear for him that my main aim was to build muscle and be in shape.  He told me that will hurt your kidneys and he prescribed me nebido instead but he advised me not to use primobolan since it impairs  the kidneys.

but will it impact them profoundly if I just used 8 ampuls?! For five weeks? Are there people who experienced taking these two for people with healthy natural testosterone? 

Will you gain fat during this cycle if it was without primobolan? 

16 hours ago, ali jumaa said:

The question in simple words: can I stack primobolan with nebido 250 mg cycle? Will nebido by it self cause water retention, gaining fat, and shutdown the natural testosterone production? 

I am 22years old  healthy individual with a healthy testosterone. I asked my doctor that a coach in the gym gave me testosterone cypionate with primobolan and I made it clear for him that my main aim was to build muscle and be in shape.  He told me that will hurt your kidneys and he prescribed me nebido instead but he advised me not to use primobolan since it impairs  the kidneys.

but will it impact them profoundly if I just used 8 ampuls?! For five weeks? Are there people who experienced taking these two for people with healthy natural testosterone? 

Will you gain fat during this cycle if it was without primobolan? 

Hold up so you went to your Gp and told him you were on Test cyp and he said that will hurt your kidneys so he prescribed testosterone that simply has a longer ester life molecularly attached to it. 

Cool story bro, you ain't ready for steroids do more research this book will help. 

https://www.powermyself.com/molecular-nutrition-william-llewellyn-s-anabolics-11th-edition-softcover.html

But please guys answer my damn quastion. 

Can  now stack primobolan with nebido? 

And if I can when I have to start because after the injection I feel much weaker. 

So I think after making this mistake I have to add something else to protect my muscle gain. 

@Djibril I read enough about primobolan and cypionate.

But I was a little bit nervous so I went to the doctor to ask him to explain  me better about the result for what I am doing  and wether it will be reversible or no.

instead he made things more complex and I followed him I took the nebido 250 mg injection I believed he is a doctor and understands what he is doing. 

But now I need to know what I have to do? 

Is prolonging the same cycle cypionate with primobolan will help me or will make things worse? 

Just answer the main quastion firstly 

5 hours ago, ali jumaa said:

@Djibril I read enough about primobolan and cypionate.

But I was a little bit nervous so I went to the doctor to ask him to explain  me better about the result for what I am doing  and wether it will be reversible or no.

instead he made things more complex and I followed him I took the nebido 250 mg injection I believed he is a doctor and understands what he is doing. 

But now I need to know what I have to do? 

Is prolonging the same cycle cypionate with primobolan will help me or will make things worse? 

Just answer the main quastion firstly 

I'd recommend going back to speak to your urologist. 

@Sustanation I think he is the worst urologist ever since he prescribed nebido for 22years old person with healthy testosterone. 

5 hours ago, ali jumaa said:

@Djibril

7 hours ago, ali jumaa said:

I actually didn't go to a gp I went to urologist I thought that is his speciality. 

Urology is bladder issues, how can he prescribe testosterone... should be a Endocrinologist :confused1:

The cycle you were on with Test C was absolutely fine, tbh it's a stupid idea running Nebido for a cycle.

3 hours ago, ali jumaa said:

@Sustanation I think he is the worst urologist ever since he prescribed nebido for 22years old person with healthy testosterone. 

Then if you have healthy testosterone use your own brain and don't bloody well use it. 

On 7/6/2020 at 9:45 AM, Djibril said:

You have to read a damn lot more before you even consider a first cycle in my opinion

Do you think I have to sue this stupid mother f** urologist ??since he prescribed something that should not be given for a healthy individual!! 

But guys please answer me 2 questions:

1-Will there be any increase in my testosterone after the nebido injection that I took? 

Or maybe now it is going to be worse? 

2-And is staking this steroid with primobolan dangerous? 

17 minutes ago, ali jumaa said:

But guys please answer me 2 questions:

1-Will there be any increase in my testosterone after the nebido injection that I took? 

Or maybe now it is going to be worse? 

2-And is staking this steroid with primobolan dangerous? 

Your testosterone production will stop, yes. 

You can add primo, yes. 

@MrBrightside

And if you are familiar with primobolan does it hurt while it is being injected? Because I tried injecting it twice and I couldn't complete the dosage because it burning like fire. 

So is this a proof that I got counterfeit? 

Or it is normal since the oil texture is too thick? !! 

59 minutes ago, ali jumaa said:

@MrBrightside

And if you are familiar with primobolan does it hurt while it is being injected? Because I tried injecting it twice and I couldn't complete the dosage because it burning like fire. 

What lab is the primo?? And no it should not hurt at all - it’s smooth.

20 minutes ago, sitries said:

It is bayer primobolan 

20 minutes ago, sitries said:

What lab is the primo?? And no it should not hurt at all - it’s smooth.

Look, there's a sticky writen by swoletroll in which he goes on details in how to do a first cycle.

Nebido is an extremely long ester of testosterone and imo not ideal for a cycle if at some point you want to pct.

Theres no way the doc could prescribe a high enough dose that you will get gains from.

If you still want to do a cycle id just continue with the cypionate at 350-500 mgs weekly .

Primobolan its a fairly safe steroid so i would add it too if you want, be aware that there are a shitload of fake bayer primo being sold around

42 minutes ago, ali jumaa said:

It is bayer primobolan 

I wouldnt imagine Bayer Rimobolan (primo) would sting when injected...... at least I’ve never heard that before with a pharma grade product. I would be wary that it’s fake. Anyway, no need for the primo if it’s your 1st steroid cycle. Stick to the cypionate 

11 hours ago, ali jumaa said:

@MrBrightside

It shouldn't do but I had a mate who kept having issues with some Bayer testoviron but when I tried it, it was fine. 

11 hours ago, Djibril said:

Nebido is an extremely long ester of testosterone and imo not ideal for a cycle if at some point you want to pct.

@Djibril

I know that nebido is not ideal for a healthy individual but what I am worried about right now will my total testosterone in my body be less than it was? Or it will be just the same? Or it will be a little bit higher:confused1:

9 minutes ago, ali jumaa said:

@Djibril

I know that nebido is not ideal for a healthy individual but what I am worried about right now will my total testosterone in my body be less than it was? Or it will be just the same? Or it will be a little bit higher:confused1:

Are you a troll?

If you injected testosterone, your levels will be higher for a while but nothing crazy just from one injection.

Just ignore that injection, start researching. You are not ready for steroid use.