Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Can I reach 9% bodyfat before gyms open?

I know I'm a bit chubby but I'm planning on losing more before gyms open. Imo I think I look a bit leaner in real life than the camera suggests but maybe I'm delusional lol

IMG-20200703-133505-4.jpg

8 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Leave my gyno tits alone! :mad:. And I've lost a s**t load of mass, I'll get it back in no time when gyms open. 

At Least you can see your Abs, Mine are Buried hahaha... Mine where Buried a few Take-aways ago hahaha

20 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

@SwoleTip

Bro - Your nails/hands... they look 'Looked after', like you Manicured them 

You ever been to a nail parlour?  

Lol! I'm 30 but most people assume I'm 20-23. I think I just have a younger appearance for whatever reason. 

And no I'm not on that manicure time. I used to deadlift 600lbs raw (no chalk), i thought I'd have manlier looking hands by now :lol:

3 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Lol! I'm 30 but most people assume I'm 20-23. I think I just have a younger appearance for whatever reason. 

And no I'm not on that manicure time. I used to deadlift 600lbs raw (no chalk), i thought I'd have manlier looking hands by now :lol:

That's heavy as f**k.

My hands look like Hammered Meat

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

You pulled 272kg, and you're natty, right? At what bodyweight?! That's a very big lift raw or belted & straps.

29 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Why 9%? That's dam low. 12% looks decent enough and then once you gain the loss mass back, you'll have an even better body composition 

Just wanted to experiment and see how it feels to be lean as f**k. Might try it in future I guess

24 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

You pulled 272kg, and you're natty, right? At what bodyweight?! That's a very big lift raw or belted & straps.

I'll believe it when I see a video

28 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Well 270kg to be precise, I couldn't fit anymore on the bar :lol: (the gym group has those thick red bumper plates). Yeah natty n around 190lbs. I'd have 300 atleast if I could get my squat up - big weakness. 

Wanna start deadlifting again in future but have a nagging back injury that needs sorting, been there for over a year 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

Why do I need a video to prove everything on here :lol:. At some point you just give people the benefit of the doubt. 

I don't have a 600lb vid but this is me reppin 5 plates. 

You show them Haters bro... They doubted you, even called you a liar.

They were like ''get a vid u natty mug'' haha 

Jokin bros but they doubted the Swolest of Tips

I'm at that gym too. Can either of you spot me when the it opens again, starting off with a few supersets of lying leg curls then a few abductors etc if interested. 

15 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

f**ks sake, this is why I don't post anything on here :lol:.

fu**ing small world 

5 minutes ago, TRT said:

I'm at that gym too. Can either of you spot me when the it opens again, starting off with a few supersets of lying leg curls then a few abductors etc if interested. 

1 minute ago, alty83 said:

Hahaha f**ked up there pal!! 

Swole has changed gym now - he investing in a Home Gym HAHAHA