Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

LEGIT natties only

No fake natties like that other thread. These are pre steroid era so these are all confirmed natties 

Ron walker. One of the greatest strongmen 

three.jpg

Eugene sandow

sandow-heatlh-vs-physical-strength.jpg

UmfYUcB.png

Bobby pandour

Bobby_Pandour6.jpg
9a711bb932e74235a68abd9951dd5f2f.jpg
pandour2.jpg

This guy Mike Williams featured on the cover of short-lived Natural Bodybuilder magazine, I think in the late 80's. He was a British and European natural bodybuilding champion. A quick Google tells me he died in a sauna in 2006 aged 50. 

20200702_103334.jpg

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

Greatest natural ever. Plus you know he’s natural because he says he is 

6FEF2ABE-1756-4C24-90F2-E7C73B918892.jpeg

He will tell you. He's the vegan of fake natties. 

Just now, mrwright said:

Poor @SwoleTip keeps trying to make serious threads and just gets aload of shite from the same people 

You'll have to stick to trannies 

Hi first mistake was trying make a bodybuilding thread on this bodybuilding forum. I've made the same mistake a few times and also with strongman threads. If only there was some sort of muscle based forum where the members might be interested in that sort of thing...

10 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Jeff cavalier looks sick. Guy has it nailed Imo. 

The phaggot that uses fake weights, we're suppose to believe is natural? This is why I tried to make this thread. To not group the fake (or suspected) with the real. 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

The phaggot that uses fake weights, we're suppose to believe is natural? This is why I tried to make this thread. To not group the fake (or suspected) with the real. 

Guys doing something right, he's married, great life, biggest channel on YouTube, and shredded. So what if he's used fake weights, the whole industry is fake.

Hats off to the bloke I say. 

2 hours ago, Philfg said:

Guys doing something right, he's married, great life, biggest channel on YouTube, and shredded. So what if he's used fake weights, the whole industry is fake.

Hats off to the bloke I say. 

Yeah bro, hats off to the people that enable more liars. 

6 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

My understanding,he said at the time that he couldn't lift the weight properly.. proceeded to litteraly not lift the weight properly

No lie

No fake

Would still suck his natty dick

1 minute ago, superpube said:

My understanding,he said at the time that he couldn't lift the weight properly.. proceeded to litteraly not lift the weight properly

No lie

No fake

Would still suck his natty dick

No, he said "here we have 500lbs" and proceeds to lift the fake weight for reps. Also benched 3 fake plates for reps.

Why even claim the weight if its not it? Pathetic srs. Also he never addressed it, just skirted around the issue and said he's still natty. 

44 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

No, he said "here we have 500lbs" and proceeds to lift the fake weight for reps. Also benched 3 fake plates for reps.

Why even claim the weight if its not it? Pathetic srs. Also he never addressed it, just skirted around the issue and said he's still natty. 

How did it come out the weights were fake? Not taking the piss, never heard the tail, like his vids though...

26 minutes ago, D 4 Damage said:

How did it come out the weights were fake? Not taking the piss, never heard the tail, like his vids though...

Haven't watched this yet but hell cover it. Watch from 40 seconds on