Sign in to follow this  
jjtreml

Fragrance

19 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I don't have a sense of smell but what the hell is the difference between a daytime and an evening fragrance??

I used to work in retail and was confused first time I heard that too from a customer.. He was like "yeah this would make a good evening fragrance" had me like :confused1:

I just wear the same s**t anytime of the day :lol:

18 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I don't have a sense of smell but what the hell is the difference between a daytime and an evening fragrance??

One smells nice for daytime work etc

The other makes woman instantly wet and your cock 2 inch longer, but only if its a top designer make that's in fashion  

4 minutes ago, mrwright said:

One smells nice for daytime work etc

The other makes woman instantly wet and your cock 2 inch longer, but only if its a top designer make that's in fashion  

Why not just wear the panty dropper one always?The amount of times I'll just be shopping, or in an elevator, and a random woman compliments my fragrance. Happens all the time. 

3 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Why not just wear the panty dropper one always?The amount of times I'll just be shopping, or in an elevator, and a random woman compliments my fragrance. Happens all the time. 

The sheer volume of liquid made from the fannies would cause a flood 

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Daytimes typically less projecting, less sillage. Inoffensive and generally crowd-pleasing but merely 'pleasant'.

Versace pour homme

Bleu de Chanel

Aqua di gio

...are all good 'daytime' fragrances.

Something like 1 million or Le Male are not good daytime fragrances, too strong, too much projection, too much sillage. Of course people still wear what they want, when they want though. Everyone knows someone who comes into the office reeking of Le Male and you can smell it everywhere they've been. 

You can also have daytime formal and daytime casual.

I think Versace pour homme is a very good daytime formal - for the office, etc. But Versace Eau Fraiche is a very good daytime casual.

There's also summer/winter fragrances. Indoor/outdoor.

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Daytime- light,refreshing.

Evening- stronger, masculine, punchy.

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Day time = umbro

Night time = Ralph lauren 

3 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

WD40

Stick welding fumes

Deep Heat

The aroma of Deep Heat still reminds me of the ref that used t get changed with us on Sunday League under 12 matches. 

I don't care for it

7 hours ago, jjtreml said:

looking to buy a daytime and evening fragrance 

Any suggestions?

Thanks 

Blue Stratos! My brother had this in the early 80s. So I asked for some for Xmas.

Just read a review by someone who bought it.  Can’t go wrong reading it:

Never had so many BJ's since using this the skin is practically falling off from all the action. Buying in bulk next time. LADIES LOVE IT!!!’ 

5 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

She's just being nice so you don't snatch her handbag :lol:

You need to find fragrances that work for you,  we all have different skin chemistry so simply using a fragrance that someone else recommends is a waste of time.

Price is irrelevant : I used to use a cheap deodorant from a superstore " Spice Ginger" and got more compliments and reactions than  when I wore expensive  EDT and fragrances. 

There is simply so much hype with designer fragrances.