Can i add Mast to a cycle? If so at what dosage? My next cycle will be Test E 500mg pw with  Deca 300mg pw.

8 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I'd go with between 300-500 mate

I'd never run a 19nor without mast anyway to be fair 

Why would you always run it out of interest mate?

2 hours ago, makesure said:

Why would you always run it out of interest mate?

Not stuey but for me it helps with reducing the water retention from excess estrogen, and consequently helps with my blood pressure too, increases libido, mild increase in strength which is neurological and not from largely increased water retention as you get from compounds like Dianabol, so it mostly stays after you go down to a TRT dose, mood benefits, acts as a mild AI depending on who you speak to and it will also slowly build lean muscle tissue. I don’t think I see myself running a future cycle without it to be honest, and I’m only using 280mg a week at the moment.

14 minutes ago, strengthnsize said:

Not stuey but for me it helps with reducing the water retention from excess estrogen, and consequently helps with my blood pressure too, increases libido, mild increase in strength which is neurological and not from largely increased water retention as you get from compounds like Dianabol, so it mostly stays after you go down to a TRT dose, mood benefits, acts as a mild AI depending on who you speak to and it will also slowly build lean muscle tissue. I don’t think I see myself running a future cycle without it to be honest, and I’m only using 280mg a week at the moment.

This is my reasoning for running mast with every cycle...I pretty much always just use test and mast these days 

When I used to run alot of tren, it was purely due to it massively reducing tren sides...add mast, prov and winnie to a well balanced cycle and I literally turned into a pure sexual fuckin deviant

Don't ask for any more details than that lads...believe me, you wouldn't wanna know lol

18 hours ago, stuey99 said:

This is my reasoning for running mast with every cycle...I pretty much always just use test and mast these days 

When I used to run alot of tren, it was purely due to it massively reducing tren sides...add mast, prov and winnie to a well balanced cycle and I literally turned into a pure sexual fuckin deviant

Don't ask for any more details than that lads...believe me, you wouldn't wanna know lol

What type of dosages you use for Test and Mast pal?

I was going to run just Test E this time because Tren and Deca both f**k me off. Do like the idea of a bit of mast, specially as hair is going already now, gone skin head.

3 hours ago, Vinny said:

What type of dosages you use for Test and Mast pal?

I was going to run just Test E this time because Tren and Deca both f**k me off. Do like the idea of a bit of mast, specially as hair is going already now, gone skin head.

Do it mate!! I just blasted tren for years...once you get used to just test/mast I doubt you'll look back

Dosage varies mate.  350/350 or 600/400 is great 

I'm on 700/525 now and loving it. The slightly higher test dose means I'm needing an ai tho which ideally I don't normally do 

48 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Do it mate!! I just blasted tren for years...once you get used to just test/mast I doubt you'll look back

Dosage varies mate.  350/350 or 600/400 is great 

I'm on 700/525 now and loving it. The slightly higher test dose means I'm needing an ai tho which ideally I don't normally do 

Ooooo interested.

I was going to try tri rating up but do like the idea of trying mast.

I was going to do....

1-2 wk = 300mg Test

3-4 wk = 450mg Test

5-6 wk = 600mg Test

7-8 wk = 750mg test

9-16 wk = 900mg Test.

But 600mg Test with 250mg Mast might be an option. (Makes it easy with 2ml of Nexus 300mg/ml test and 1ml of Nexus 250mg/ml Mast in the 3ml barrels I've got)

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

Ooooo interested.

I was going to try tri rating up but do like the idea of trying mast.

I was going to do....

1-2 wk = 300mg Test

3-4 wk = 450mg Test

5-6 wk = 600mg Test

7-8 wk = 750mg test

9-16 wk = 900mg Test.

But 600mg Test with 250mg Mast might be an option. (Makes it easy with 2ml of Nexus 300mg/ml test and 1ml of Nexus 250mg/ml Mast in the 3ml barrels I've got)

I ran the nexus end of last year...600 test e/ 500mast e. Was first time I'd used Nexus.  Dont normally blast on long esters but loved it 

I'd personally double your mast dose mate but will still be decent

24 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I ran the nexus end of last year...600 test e/ 500mast e. Was first time I'd used Nexus.  Dont normally blast on long esters but loved it 

I'd personally double your mast dose mate but will still be decent

How was it mate? Was it bulk or cut? 

I’ve managed to get to my leanest ever and decided the massive bulks are over, can’t use Tren and DHB is just too painful unfortunately, so was gona run a gram of primo but then thought why not just high test and mast, keep it simple but still unsure.

On 01/07/2020 at 4:22 AM, affy said:

Can i add Mast to a cycle? If so at what dosage? My next cycle will be Test E 500mg pw with  Deca 300mg pw.

What would be your sole reason for wanting to do so?

Personally I'd look at modulating my cals first until hitting a plateau then look at adding mast in, I'd start with test on its own then go from there, just my two cents mate. 

1 hour ago, Towel said:

How was it mate? Was it bulk or cut? 

I’ve managed to get to my leanest ever and decided the massive bulks are over, can’t use Tren and DHB is just too painful unfortunately, so was gona run a gram of primo but then thought why not just high test and mast, keep it simple but still unsure.

Bulk mate

No good asking me about any benefits from mast that require a low bf %age cos that ship sailed for me years ago lol

But as far as the "feel good factor", improved libido and generally just getting more out of the test goes, I found Nexus spot on and really didn't feel the need to go any higher on dosage

That being said, I'm running both slightly higher right now...but after 3 months of lockdown I've promised myself I'll do everything bigger for a while lol

I certainly wouldn't go back to 19nors. Yeah, you've gotta work that bit harder for gains without em...but if you put in the graft you still get plenty out of it

I feel better than I've felt in years just running lighter compounds at slightly lower doses

Hmmm...waffled a bit there lol...sorry :lol:

On 01/07/2020 at 5:44 AM, stuey99 said:

I'd go with between 300-500 mate

I'd never run a 19nor without mast anyway to be fair 

Snap never run a cycle now without mast and I mainly stick with 300mg regardless may bump it a bit when running deca but mast is just one of those “ feel good “ drugs and if you feel good in my experience then your training and results will be better , plus the added sex drive never hurts ??

1 minute ago, Rwhulkster said:

Snap never run a cycle now without mast and I mainly stick with 300mg regardless may bump it a bit when running deca but mast is just one of those “ feel good “ drugs and if you feel good in my experience then your training and results will be better , plus the added sex drive never hurts ??

Exactly mate. I sleep well, wake up feeling good, walk in the gym feeling great and everything is just better...oh, and my mrs is very happy lol...she gets more sex and I'm not ruining mattresses with tren night sweats no more haha