UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Do you look at girls in the gym

796 views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  js77 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Or are you proper into your benching and curls :thumbup1:

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
This girl used to give me the hardest raging boner everytime she trained. She'd always have tight yoga pants and a very revealing training bra. One of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life. Didn't have the balls to approach her which I regret, but she'd have probably rejected me anyway :lol: .

So yeah, if they are hot ill occasionally look just out of instinct as my cock has a mind of its own

#16 ·
This girl used to give me the hardest raging boner everytime she trained. She'd always have tight yoga pants and a very revealing training bra. One of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life. Didn't have the balls to approach her which I regret, but she'd have probably rejected me anyway :lol: .

So yeah, if they are hot ill occasionally look just out of instinct as my cock has a mind of its own
Used to be this 1 cute chubby girl at my old gym always went dancing in the other room had some sexy moves nice big boobs low cut top glistening with sweat

I'd of licked every drop off her

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.