UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Russell Howard is being great at politics

206 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  js77 
#1 ·

Enjoy!

#10 ·
Come on guys, he's absolutely right....that's why Corbyns government absolutely destroyed the Tories in the last election.......or was it the other way around??

Sorry to post another Paul Joseph Watson video but here he is putting a video together in stark contrast to this complete helmet and baring in mind he's not a supposed 'stand up' I p1ss myself every time I watch this.....

#11 ·
Come on guys, he's absolutely right....that's why Corbyns government absolutely destroyed the Tories in the last election.......or was it the other way around??

Sorry to post another Paul Joseph Watson video but here he is putting a video together in stark contrast to this complete helmet and baring in mind he's not a supposed 'stand up' I p1ss myself every time I watch this.....

hahaha it's funny af. I don't really consider myself left more like center with a bit right leaning and would not vote for Labour under Corbyn.

The conservatives had no plan for anything but Brexit and Labour had a plan for everything but Brexit lol, combaine that with the flawed election system in which when you combine the remain parties vote, you'd see where the majority is.

If the battle was between Starmer and BoJo the reallity would have been a bit different. Starmer is likeable and is a lawyer, slogans and chest boosting don't really work on him unlike Corbyn.

Also this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.