Sign in to follow this  
Stevier88

Tren Replacement

Gents,

looking for another compound to replace tren for my next upcoming cycle. Always had good results with it with minimal sides apart from waking up head to toe in sweat and want to try something else with this cycle.

Coming off previous cycle, test & tren. 

7CC5AC23-DE6D-4E64-AC82-85844327D946.thumb.jpeg.847bf028dc207c4f63d1990a92e33f6e.jpeg 

cycle approx 15 weeks before holiday, surplus 11/12 weeks then deficit 3/4 weeks. Taken this approach before and had good results and felt better and stronger than ever.

thinking of adding mast this time,

dbol/anadrol- always good results but lose most of it with water retention so looking at other options or adding var again.

any input appreciated guys,

Cheers,  

Nothing really comes close.

For gaining I’d say NPP is better though.

For cutting

DHB was very close but pip was unbelievable so had to give up eventually 

High dose primo, I’m doing this now but will hurt your wallet! 

1 hour ago, Stevier88 said:

Gents,

looking for another compound to replace tren for my next upcoming cycle. Always had good results with it with minimal sides apart from waking up head to toe in sweat and want to try something else with this cycle.

Coming off previous cycle, test & tren. 

7CC5AC23-DE6D-4E64-AC82-85844327D946.thumb.jpeg.847bf028dc207c4f63d1990a92e33f6e.jpeg 

cycle approx 15 weeks before holiday, surplus 11/12 weeks then deficit 3/4 weeks. Taken this approach before and had good results and felt better and stronger than ever.

thinking of adding mast this time,

dbol/anadrol- always good results but lose most of it with water retention so looking at other options or adding var again.

any input appreciated guys,

Cheers,  

You're looking like that and asking for steroid advice?? Come on mate, I know lockdown is boring but I think you know enough about gear! 

1 hour ago, MrBrightside said:

You're looking like that and asking for steroid advice?? Come on mate, I know lockdown is boring but I think you know enough about gear! 

Hit the lighting pretty good don’t let the pic fool you. Just humour me mate! 

Only ran test, tren, var, anadrol and dbol for cycle so when it comes to anything else I’m a complete rookie. 

3 minutes ago, Stevier88 said:

Hit the lighting pretty good don’t let the pic fool you. Just humour me mate! 

Only ran test, tren, var, anadrol and dbol for cycle so when it comes to anything else I’m a complete rookie. 

I want some of those lights then. fu**ing shoulders and arms are exploding! 

15 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I want some of those lights then. fu**ing shoulders and arms are exploding! 

Haha thankfully have some half decent genetics up top, few weeks shoulders blow up then arms. Arms seemed to get bigger when i was cutting which I was surprised at.

17 hours ago, Towel said:

Nothing really comes close.

For gaining I’d say NPP is better though.

For cutting

DHB was very close but pip was unbelievable so had to give up eventually 

High dose primo, I’m doing this now but will hurt your wallet! 

Cheers mate, looking at npp seems like a good choice. Would adding primo at the end be overkill? Also depending on how long it needs to run  to get the benefits.

Cheers,

Cheers mate, looking at npp seems like a good choice. Would adding primo at the end be overkill? Also depending on how long it needs to run  to get the benefits.

Cheers,

You wouldn’t notice primo if you was on Npp pal and for what it costs I wouldn’t bother. 

I ran a test pp and Npp blend last winter and was the best bulking cycle I’ve ran to date, throw in some mast and it’s my favourite stack 

test 

Npp 

mast 

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

anavar, npp and mast would probably come fairly close to replicating tren

strength and vascularity from anavar
fullness from npp 
dryness from mast 

test as the anchor 

Wanted to give mast a go this cycle but heard it’s f**ks your hair more than a Turkish barber, although so does tren and had no issues with it before.

love var especially after dropping it in at the end of my last cycle but have some oxys I was going to kick start with and didn’t want 2 orals in.

thanks for the thoughts mate.

Wanted to give mast a go this cycle but heard it’s f**ks your hair more than a Turkish barber, although so does tren and had no issues with it before.

love var especially after dropping it in at the end of my last cycle but have some oxys I was going to kick start with and didn’t want 2 orals in.

thanks for the thoughts mate.

Mast is worse on hair for most as a dht 

Tren doesn't really touch my hairline but mast or high dose test converting to dht has a noticeable effect. 

42 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Mast is worse on hair for most as a dht 

Tren doesn't really touch my hairline but mast or high dose test converting to dht has a noticeable effect. 

Fk looks like it’s a few months waking up every 2hours to wrap myself in a towel and have the misses moan about changing the covers every day.

Probably going to be test e, oxys and npp then. Have some tren left over so could maybe add a low dose at the end. Just don’t want a full cycle of tren again.