Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAlex8833

Natty only

I guess I'm a fake natty as I used gear many years ago but stopped training and lost all my gains. Anyone want to show off your natty physique or lifts?

I want this thread to be inspirational for individuals who don't want to use  gear and hopefully prove to newer lifters that with patience it's possible to build a desirable physique and decent strength levels.

10 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

I guess I'm a fake natty as I used gear many years ago but stopped training and lost all my gains.

Same brother!

Going to the gym to do a max that's less than what used to be your warm up isn't fun 

10 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

I guess I'm a fake natty as I used gear many years ago but stopped training and lost all my gains. Anyone want to show off your natty physique or lifts?

I want this thread to be inspirational for individuals who don't want to use  gear and hopefully prove to newer lifters that with patience it's possible to build a desirable physique and decent strength levels.

Strange how you want to endorse and promote what can be built naturally and inspire others to train natty yet you are not. 

each to their own. If I can get from A to B using aas quicker I will as my goal is to get to point B whatever that may be not the journey between the two 

47 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Lookin’ thick as fook mate!! 

I remember an old Flex magazine with a picture of Lou Ferrigno on the cover. The caption read “Lou Ferrigno - Thickest Bodybuilder in the World!”. I often wondered whether that was a compliment or an insult....

42 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Strange how you want to endorse and promote what can be built naturally and inspire others to train natty yet you are not. 

each to their own. If I can get from A to B using aas quicker I will as my goal is to get to point B whatever that may be not the journey between the two 

I only have completed one cycle before and will never use gear again. Accordingly, it is possible to enter natty competitions after being like 2 or 3 years drug-free?

1 hour ago, mrwright said:

Same brother!

Going to the gym to do a max that's less than what used to be your warm up isn't fun 

It will probably takes me awhile to get back to my numbers of 9 years ago but I think mental and physical health is much more important than lifting big numbers.

Many don't believe Simeon Panda is natty but most his pictures are obviously pumped with good lighting, I think it's possible he is natty and just a genetic marvel.   

simeon panda.jpg

1 hour ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Many don't believe Simeon Panda is natty but most his pictures are obviously pumped with good lighting, I think it's possible he is natty and just a genetic marvel.   

simeon panda.jpg

He dwarfs Kai Greene in photos of them together and has stats akin to Mr Olympias of past eras, all of whom have admitted to steroid use (as if it wasn't obvious anyway). He's a natural liar, I'll give him that.

2 minutes ago, nWo said:

He dwarfs Kai Greene in photos of them together and has stats akin to Mr Olympias of past eras, all of whom have admitted to steroid use (as if it wasn't obvious anyway). He's a natural liar, I'll give him that.

To be fair he is quite tall with long muscle bellies, One site claims he is 102kg at 7% ish bodyfat, is that impossible for a genetically gifted human?

2 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

simeon panda.jpg

Okay I was with you at the start of this thread, now you're just a muppet

To be fair he is quite tall with long muscle bellies, One site claims he is 102kg at 7% ish bodyfat, is that impossible for a genetically gifted human?

Yes.

2 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Called the Russian Barbie who is supposed to be all-natural.

1050436291_3 124 1024 675_1000x541_80_0_0_b01a4e3fd72c6310ace5a444ceb8bbfb.jpg

Testosterone is natural even if it is injected 

Ffmi of 28+ and you think he's natural? Lmao. I'd expect this from non lifters but not a bodybuilding forum

I'm no expert on people who are natty or not, but his lifts are within range of natural powerlifters. Some people conclude he is natty within the fitness industry but I don't really care to be honest, natty or not it's a good physique. But let us post pictures of what is achievable natty then.

Funny how the thread went from "I want to inspire all natties" to the usual "Yes I believe he is natty, I mean he could very well be, freak genetics you know" the usual natties disappointed view where they choose to blindly believe the fitness industry biggest lie (and biggest liars pun not intended) and ending up idolising a fake and buying his supplements and support him in their wet dream that with hard work and nutrition they will get 220/250lbs+ at 5-7% bf 

Just LOL

7 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Funny how the thread went from "I want to inspire all natties" to the usual "Yes I believe he is natty, I mean he could very well be, freak genetics you know" the usual natties disappointed view where they choose to blindly believe the fitness industry biggest lie (and biggest liars pun not intended) and ending up idolising a fake and buying his supplements and support him in their wet dream that with hard work and nutrition they will get 220/250lbs+ at 5-7% bf 

Just LOL

Well, he claims natty, so it is relevant to discuss this.

The only supplements I will ever use are off MyProtein and my dream is to be around 18% body fat at around 110kg and do strength training.