Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAlex8833

Natty only

OP post your physique

What are your lifts? How long you been training. Generally curious how someone that lifts over a year can be this delusional.  Can't tell whether you're trolling or not

2 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

OP post your physique

What are your lifts? How long you been training. Generally curious how someone that lifts over a year can be this delusional.  Can't tell whether you're trolling or not

I have mainly trained in football for the last 7 years or so. Mainly concentrated on push press, clean, deadlift and squats. Most I've push pressed ix 100kg for 2 reps,  250kg deadlift and 180kg squat.

No point in posting my physique I have not been able to play football or weight train since before lockdown and my physique was nothing special.

10 minutes ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

I have mainly trained in football for the last 7 years or so. Mainly concentrated on push press, clean, deadlift and squats. Most I've push pressed ix 100kg for 2 reps,  250kg deadlift and 180kg squat.

No point in posting my physique I have not been able to play football or weight train since before lockdown and my physique was nothing special.

Good lifts, but you naive as a motherfucker. 

25 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Good lifts, but you naive as a motherfucker. 

Well if someone claims natty and competes in a natural competition I will post their picture, but as I said I'm no expert and open to debate if they're natty or not.

In general, the fitness industry is pathetic and especially untested competitions are just stupid - which promote steroid abuse. I have no desire to compete or be a guru.

6 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I remember an old Flex magazine with a picture of Lou Ferrigno on the cover. The caption read “Lou Ferrigno - Thickest Bodybuilder in the World!”. I often wondered whether that was a compliment or an insult....

Now I don't feel so happy about being called the thickest guy in the gym:(

10 minutes ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Well if someone claims natty and competes in a natural competition I will post their picture, but as I said I'm no expert and open to debate if they're natty or not.

In general, the fitness industry is pathetic and especially untested competitions are just stupid - which promote steroid abuse. I have no desire to compete or be a guru.

They claim natural for obvious reasons. The whole industry is full of lies, but anyone with some competence in the field can spot a fake

8 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

They claim natural for obvious reasons. The whole industry is full of lies, but anyone with some competence in the field can spot a fake

What do you believe is possible naturally then? I'm intrigued to see some individuals with good genetics who are natural.

1 hour ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

What do you believe is possible naturally then? I'm intrigued to see some individuals with good genetics who are natural.

93AFF52E-C83E-4F10-BD5A-9F523D266E50.thumb.jpeg.cdd068b6960f9aae9cc75bdffe090e4f.jpeg

left is natty

right is enhanced 

both are different body fats. Weight between the 2 is the same.  

1 hour ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

There's not that many people I believe are natural in the industry. The few that I believe though are.. 

g9ou7nh2oln31.jpg

tumblr_mk66jfBaCV1s3mopko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjjqnw6pep1rzuuteo1_500.jpg

Henry-Cavill-workout1.jpg

9 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Well, he claims natty, so it is relevant to discuss this.

The only supplements I will ever use are off MyProtein and my dream is to be around 18% body fat at around 110kg and do strength training.

I see your point but realistically he is visibly not natty, now your dream stats are totally achievable natty in my opinion.

Although you’d never been totally “natty” again, I’ve read some studies years ago (I have no clue about links or websites it was just a read and I never saved it) that docs were saying that even after 10 years the person who took steroids has some sort of little advantage on building muscles and recovery, like your body changes a bit and stays that way on is way of functioning, of course it won’t be nothing like being on cycle but won’t be natty either.

7 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I see your point but realistically he is visibly not natty, now your dream stats are totally achievable natty in my opinion.

Although you’d never been totally “natty” again, I’ve read some studies years ago (I have no clue about links or websites it was just a read and I never saved it) that docs were saying that even after 10 years the person who took steroids has some sort of little advantage on building muscles and recovery, like your body changes a bit and stays that way on is way of functioning, of course it won’t be nothing like being on cycle but won’t be natty either.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24730151

21 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Many don't believe Simeon Panda is natty but most his pictures are obviously pumped with good lighting, I think it's possible he is natty and just a genetic marvel.   

simeon panda.jpg

Your clearly a troll or very very naive 

15 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Why? This isn’t applicable to you and your not natural and never will be