UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Natty only

534 views 59 replies 20 participants last post by  Jackoffblades 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I guess I'm a fake natty as I used gear many years ago but stopped training and lost all my gains. Anyone want to show off your natty physique or lifts?

I want this thread to be inspirational for individuals who don't want to use gear and hopefully prove to newer lifters that with patience it's possible to build a desirable physique and decent strength levels.

#6 ·
I guess I'm a fake natty as I used gear many years ago but stopped training and lost all my gains. Anyone want to show off your natty physique or lifts?

I want this thread to be inspirational for individuals who don't want to use gear and hopefully prove to newer lifters that with patience it's possible to build a desirable physique and decent strength levels.
Strange how you want to endorse and promote what can be built naturally and inspire others to train natty yet you are not.

each to their own. If I can get from A to B using aas quicker I will as my goal is to get to point B whatever that may be not the journey between the two

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Strange how you want to endorse and promote what can be built naturally and inspire others to train natty yet you are not.

each to their own. If I can get from A to B using aas quicker I will as my goal is to get to point B whatever that may be not the journey between the two
I only have completed one cycle before and will never use gear again. Accordingly, it is possible to enter natty competitions after being like 2 or 3 years drug-free?

#13 ·
Many don't believe Simeon Panda is natty but most his pictures are obviously pumped with good lighting, I think it's possible he is natty and just a genetic marvel.

View attachment 185799
He dwarfs Kai Greene in photos of them together and has stats akin to Mr Olympias of past eras, all of whom have admitted to steroid use (as if it wasn't obvious anyway). He's a natural liar, I'll give him that.

#19 ·
I'm no expert on people who are natty or not, but his lifts are within range of natural powerlifters. Some people conclude he is natty within the fitness industry but I don't really care to be honest, natty or not it's a good physique. But let us post pictures of what is achievable natty then.

#24 ·
Funny how the thread went from "I want to inspire all natties" to the usual "Yes I believe he is natty, I mean he could very well be, freak genetics you know" the usual natties disappointed view where they choose to blindly believe the fitness industry biggest lie (and biggest liars pun not intended) and ending up idolising a fake and buying his supplements and support him in their wet dream that with hard work and nutrition they will get 220/250lbs+ at 5-7% bf

Just LOL

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
Funny how the thread went from "I want to inspire all natties" to the usual "Yes I believe he is natty, I mean he could very well be, freak genetics you know" the usual natties disappointed view where they choose to blindly believe the fitness industry biggest lie (and biggest liars pun not intended) and ending up idolising a fake and buying his supplements and support him in their wet dream that with hard work and nutrition they will get 220/250lbs+ at 5-7% bf

Just LOL
Well, he claims natty, so it is relevant to discuss this.

The only supplements I will ever use are off MyProtein and my dream is to be around 18% body fat at around 110kg and do strength training.

#28 ·
OP post your physique

What are your lifts? How long you been training. Generally curious how someone that lifts over a year can be this delusional. Can't tell whether you're trolling or not
I have mainly trained in football for the last 7 years or so. Mainly concentrated on push press, clean, deadlift and squats. Most I've push pressed ix 100kg for 2 reps, 250kg deadlift and 180kg squat.

No point in posting my physique I have not been able to play football or weight train since before lockdown and my physique was nothing special.

#53 · (Edited by Moderator)
Everyone does it, literally everyone, even if they say they don't

Only the athletes in the absolute top of their particular sport get scrutinised, and only because massive sponsorship deals want to portray a clean image for their company.

Attitudes should really change with the time. Nobody gives a flying f**k if an Instagram influencer uses PEDS. And the nature of PEDS have changed as well - there are many things you can take to look better or to improve your results.

DHEA was over the counter in the 90ties, and now it's a banned substance according to WADA. But you can still get it on prescription. So if I bought it over the counter back then does that mean all of a sudden I'm not natty anymore? And TRT raises similar questions.

It's just stupid outdated hierarchical thinking enforced by dinosaurs clinging on to high positions in places like WADA, Olympics, FIFA, etc.

#58 ·
Don't know if anyone remembers Rob Hope. He was a multiple 'Natural' world champion. I used to train at the same gym as him.

Being natural (and I honestly believe he was) he barely made any really noticeable gains over the 2 years I knew him. Never looked bloated, face always lean, no weight fluctuations....you know what I mean.

His back development was phenomenal. He just used 3 lifts...dead's, wide grip chins and bb rows...that's it!

Typical competition diet was around 4 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.