Sign in to follow this  
Seppuku71

Lol, why do fat ugly 'soyboys' always look like this?

4 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I can't stand that guys voice and he talks a lot of bollocks as well

I'm with you on both points. Not sure it's his voice or possibly his terrible presenting style, that I find grating.

I’ve just got to grips with “ brah “ and having              “ bear things”  what the [email protected]&ks a soy boy ?
Sounds like someone you’d  pay to spend time with  in a Speacilist sauna.

I think Paul Joseph Watson is one of the most entertaining people on YouTube. He’s done some really good recent stuff on Social Justice Warriors....Soy Boys pretty much fall into that category.....as do Feminists and kunts.

To be honest i don’t think any of the above are mutually exclusive.

4 hours ago, anotherandy said:

I don't look like this I'm 6"4 and currently at 6% bf. Natty right now that's why my bf is elevated 

Your boyfriend is elevated? Keep that for the adults lounge ffs

Because leftists are generally a bunch of fat useless lazy bastards with absolutely nothing going on in their life. Rather than try and improve themselves they find it easier to just complain and protest about how their life is s**t due to everyone else "oppressing" them and how they can't advance with their career, not because they're shite at their job, but because of "institutional racism" , sexism  or some imaginary glass ceiling. 

Overweight, badly dressed and unkempt.

Some tick 2/3 of those boxes. i.e. the skinny emaciated vegans.

Probably smell like wet dog. None of these guys would be wearing a macho fragrance like Drakkar Noir.

On 30/06/2020 at 9:47 AM, Tonysco said:

Because leftists are generally a bunch of fat useless lazy bastards with absolutely nothing going on in their life. Rather than try and improve themselves they find it easier to just complain and protest about how their life is s**t due to everyone else "oppressing" them and how they can't advance with their career, not because they're shite at their job, but because of "institutional racism" , sexism  or some imaginary glass ceiling. 

Remember that fat c**t in 'the office' they sit at computers all day and eat crisps.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, monkeybiker said:

I can't stand that guys voice and he talks a lot of bollocks as well

Agreed. He rants about how bad soy is for men and yet promotes his "brain force" supplement which contains soy. If you want a laugh watch Hbomberguys response video to Soyboys (Harry isn't even vegan), Paul had nothing to retaliate with except a weird rant video where he wore a wig, glasses and a dress and which was quickly deleted by Paul lol.