Not sure if this is allowed but what labs are people currently raving about?

ive been getting med tech then bio tech both of which were very good I found, struggling for supply lately so wondering what else is out there people would recommend?

6 minutes ago, Juiceygorilla said:

wondering what else is out there people would recommend?

A quick few...

Dark Ghost

Atomic Pharma

Nexus

New ROHM

Sphinx

Dimensions

Regal Labs

35 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Pharmacom are the best but expensive and a result.

How did you come to that conclusion mate?  Lab reports on every brand, back to back testing on lab rats, curious?

I've paid top dollar for pharma test e & sustanon and found absolutely no difference from the likes of TM etc.

Plenty of decent options out there at the moment.

From personal experience I cannot fault Nexus - every injectable, oral or ancillary I’ve used has done the job and not raised any concerns for me.

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

A quick few...

Dark Ghost

Atomic Pharma

Nexus

New ROHM

Sphinx

Dimensions

Regal Labs

The exact order I would have placed the labs mate (apart from regal which I haven't tried)

DG definitely takes top spot for me so far

1 hour ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Pharmacom are the best but expensive and a result.

Labs I would happily use in their place.

ROHM, Dunning, Southern Ghost (new), Sphinx, Neuro Pharma.

I've used pharmacom, not sure in what way you think it's better than any other decent ugl tho?

8 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I've used pharmacom, not sure in what way you think it's better than any other decent ugl tho?

Hi mate - think your inbox might be full as you’re not receiving messages?

Sorry to digress :P

2 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Hi mate - think your inbox might be full as you’re not receiving messages?

Sorry to digress :P

Cleared it mate

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

How did you come to that conclusion mate?  Lab reports on every brand, back to back testing on lab rats, curious?

I've paid top dollar for pharma test e & sustanon and found absolutely no difference from the likes of TM etc.

Look at the sheer number of tests done on their products, how easily visible all that testing is and the fact its been incredibly consistent for the past 2years. The amps and vials are high quality. They're one of the only UGLs to produce properly made tabs. They have their own in house testing as well, which is why they're so consistent. They produce is a set up that is equivalent to Pharma.

I use other labs, they all do something but they're not the same quality oils. Tabs j dont give to much of a s**t about as I'm not going to get sepsis from an oral, so I dont bother with Pharmacom orals but their oils are miles ahead of any other UGL 

Never tried pharmacom. At 2x the cost of every other ugl, it better be quality. Still not worth it for me personally as there are other good labs for half the price.

22 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Look at the sheer number of tests done on their products, how easily visible all that testing is and the fact its been incredibly consistent for the past 2years. The amps and vials are high quality. They're one of the only UGLs to produce properly made tabs. They have their own in house testing as well, which is why they're so consistent. They produce is a set up that is equivalent to Pharma.

I use other labs, they all do something but they're not the same quality oils. Tabs j dont give to much of a s**t about as I'm not going to get sepsis from an oral, so I dont bother with Pharmacom orals but their oils are miles ahead of any other UGL 

So in summary, pretty pretty, more expensive so must be better :lol:

Only messing, appreciate your thoughts mate ;)

4 minutes ago, TERBO said:

So in summary, pretty pretty, more expensive so must be better :lol:

Only messing, appreciate your thoughts mate ;)

As daft as it sounds, ive always felt that you can tell a lot about how something was made and the care that was taken with visuals. Its when you've got the same product by the same lab and the vials are filled to different levels, poorly crimped, glue all over the bottle from the wonky label. The product inside might end up being fine but would someone really spend all that effort to test raws, brew carefully so its accurate and sterile, then completely give no f**ks about how it looks?

Arguably the inverse can also be true, fairly decent looking UGL product, dosing all over the shop like SiS. Luckily theres a load of testing done on them as well, so you know it's at least clean, usually contains about the right hormone and somewhere around the ball park dosing, give or take 20%.

I've never had a bad ROHM or Neuro Pharma product either despite all the horror stories eith ROHM. I'm not totally loved up with Pharmacom but I do appreciate the little bits that set them apart.

2 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

As daft as it sounds, ive always felt that you can tell a lot about how something was made and the care that was taken with visuals. Its when you've got the same product by the same lab and the vials are filled to different levels, poorly crimped, glue all over the bottle from the wonky label. The product inside might end up being fine but would someone really spend all that effort to test raws, brew carefully so its accurate and sterile, then completely give no f**ks about how it looks?

Arguably the inverse can also be true, fairly decent looking UGL product, dosing all over the shop like SiS. Luckily theres a load of testing done on them as well, so you know it's at least clean, usually contains about the right hormone and somewhere around the ball park dosing, give or take 20%.

I've never had a bad ROHM or Neuro Pharma product either despite all the horror stories eith ROHM. I'm not totally loved up with Pharmacom but I do appreciate the little bits that set them apart.

Depends on how the brewer operates and where from. Quite a few have ‘distros’ transfer finished product into vials and label goods up. That’s where you see shoddy labelling or even labelling errors.

1 hour ago, Bensif said:

Depends on how the brewer operates and where from. Quite a few have ‘distros’ transfer finished product into vials and label goods up. That’s where you see shoddy labelling or even labelling errors.

Yeah and I'm not sure im a fan of that idea, either. it just introduces another wonderful way of cocking up labelling on a product. Maybe I'm just overly cynical and pessimistic these days about labs and how much I can really trust them to have some sense of decency and pride in their product.

4 hours ago, TERBO said:

250mg of test is 250mg of test, regardless of how it’s packaged. 

Same as you mate, I used plenty of Pharma gear many years ago and there’s zero difference when compared to a decent UGL. 

In fact I prefer many of the UGL Sustanon blends available today. I remember the Paki Sustanon having terrible pip.

Advar Testomix (Sust) and their Test400 are both very good products.

186B214C-38EB-4608-A5F6-A1DFF3FD144E.jpeg

8 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Sorry but I fail to see any way their oils are miles ahead of the other good labs? I think you're getting way caught up in the lab's hype here mate...seriously

Honestly, in what way is well dosed pharmacom oils better than well dosed nexus or DG? Ive ised all 3...and pharmacom aren't any better at all

I'm suspecting you're thst guy who pays 3 quid for a box of panadol instead of 80p for tescos own paracetamol lol

6 hours ago, js77 said:

250mg of test is 250mg of test, regardless of how it’s packaged. 

Same as you mate, I used plenty of Pharma gear many years ago and there’s zero difference when compared to a decent UGL. 

In fact I prefer many of the UGL Sustanon blends available today. I remember the Paki Sustanon having terrible pip.

Advar Testomix (Sust) and their Test400 are both very good products.

186B214C-38EB-4608-A5F6-A1DFF3FD144E.jpeg

Oooh I'd edit this before the BLM crew jumps on ya mate lol

I do agree tho...I used pharma years ago and got awful pip from it

I'm just still amazed by this view that some labs are head and shoulders above the rest. I think it's generally the guys who buy mental hamster protein powder rather than myprotein lol.. alot of people are very swayed by hype

The only labs I've ever bigged up over anyone else has been WC and now DG

WC partly for quality, but mostly because their range was better than anyone before or since

And now DG, because I'm kinda taken back by my first try of his gear...test prop 200 with no pip and seems very well dosed 

Other than those 2, every other decent lab is just as good as the next

My question would be how is pharmacom test or tren better than any other accurately doses lab? It's just not lol.. aside from pretty packaging of course

8 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

What are the "little bits" tho?

From what I can see they add no benefit that justifies the extra cost?

Used pharmacom.. Nothing special, In fact their proviron did absolutely nothing even at 200mg a day, box looked nice though :thumb

And yes it was bought direct from the same place most get it. 

They’re just another UGL but operate from a country where laws are lax enough for them to run advertising campaigns and film fancy promotional videos. 

The bottom line that even their diehard supporters can’t deny is, they’re a illegal drugs lab producing drugs that were never intended for human use for the black market, so which part of that means they HAVE to have any sort of quality control I don’t know.

Good Uk labs? Same as always.. 

Nexus

Chiron

inone 

Sphinx 

If the new Triumph goes back to the original owners standards I’d use that too

I’ve heard Advar are decent too. 

3 minutes ago, Towel said:

Used pharmacom.. Nothing special, In fact their proviron did absolutely nothing even at 200mg a day, box looked nice though :thumb

And yes it was bought direct from the same place most get it. 

They’re just another UGL but operate from a country where laws are lax enough for them to run advertising campaigns and film fancy promotional videos. 

The bottom line that even their diehard supporters can’t deny is, they’re a illegal drugs lab producing drugs that were never intended for human use for the black market, so which part of that means they HAVE to have any sort of quality control I don’t know.

Good Uk labs? Same as always.. 

Nexus

Chiron

inone 

Sphinx 

If the new Triumph goes back to the original owners standards I’d use that too

I’ve heard Advar are decent too. 

Don't fancy paying double for fancy packaging then no?? :lol:

15 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Don't fancy paying double for fancy packaging then no?? :lol:

Hmm it is tempting, the proviron came in a slide out little blister pack with pharmacom logos all over the foil, the packaging alone made my bench go up 10kg and gave me a semi at the same time.