Hi, planning TTM cycle 125mg each

done previous cycles test eq , test dbol etc 

its ttm eth

any advice on the dosege and frequency?

i was thinking 1.5 Monday and Friday would this be alright ? Also have some extra  test and was going add 0.5 to each shot 

thanks 

40 minutes ago, Dan85raven said:

Hi, planning TTM cycle 125mg each

done previous cycles test eq , test dbol etc 

its ttm eth

any advice on the dosege and frequency?

i was thinking 1.5 Monday and Friday would this be alright ? Also have some extra  test and was going add 0.5 to each shot 

thanks 

I'm guessing Sphinx?

Difficult to just advise you on dosage without knowimg your goals mate.

Also what's your reasoning behind adding extra test? 

IMO you'd probably be better off sticking to 1.5ml a week of the ttm to keep test low, then after a few weeks if alls well, add in some extra tren ace

Hi mate yes Sphinx 

i am looking to add a little size but mainly shape up to be honest 

like a say I’m not familiar with the blends been reading up and I read having more test can help with sides but I have no experience so 

ok yeah il start with the 1.5 mon Friday see how I get on have you used before and how did you find it 

I would just pin 2ml once a week or if you must split 1ml twice weekly. 250mg tren e is plenty for the first time and your likely not to notice a whole pile the first few weeks. 

You mention about shape up, are you going to be eating below maintenance then?

So 2mill say every Wednesday is fine 

well I was up to 14stone and in all honesty since this lockdown I’ve barley trained so I’ve just been leaning out and actually like the way I’m looking so looking for the more hard ripped look so will be eating just below see how it goes 

3ml EW split into 2x jabs, Mon & Thursdays, that way your bloods will be a little more even than Mon and Fridays.

def dont do just 1x a week, you need a balanced amount in your system, not a spike then a drop till the following week.

3 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

3ml EW split into 2x jabs, Mon & Thursdays, that way your bloods will be a little more even than Mon and Fridays.

def dont do just 1x a week, you need a balanced amount in your system, not a spike then a drop till the following week.

I've gotta ask...

Mon/thurs is exactly the same injection frequency as mon/fri

Both a gap of 3 days then a gap of 4 every week

Why do you think one is more even than the other??

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I've gotta ask...

LOL!

Ive just read it back to myself and yeah it makes no sense. Was early and id hadnt had my coffee  lol.

2x a week spread as evenly as possible is spot on.

2 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

LOL!

Ive just read it back to myself and yeah it makes no sense. Was early and id hadnt had my of coffee  lol.

2x a week spread as evenly as possible is spot on.

Ahh man I was getting all revved up to take the piss outta ya as well FFS :lol:

Mate, I get ya tho...before caffeine I'm about as useful as a tub of SIS dbol lol

2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Ahh man I was getting all revved up to take the piss outta ya as well FFS :lol:

Mate, I get ya tho...before caffeine I'm about as useful as a tub of SIS dbol lol

been furloughed for 3 months doesnt help either lol. Thankfully im back working from tomorrow. Shops are starting to reopen so maintenance work is coming back in. At the moment it feels like ground hog day every day! 6am alarm, up, walk dog, breakfast, remember to have coffee lol, and then home train. Then its house cleaning time, shopping, prepping food while the missus is working. Ive become a house husband! Have to make sure i hoover before shes home lol.

1 minute ago, Clubber Lang said:

been furloughed for 3 months doesnt help either lol. Thankfully im back working from tomorrow. Shops are starting to reopen so maintenance work is coming back in. At the moment it feels like ground hog day every day! 6am alarm, up, walk dog, breakfast, remember to have coffee lol, and then home train. Then its house cleaning time, shopping, prepping food while the missus is working. Ive become a house husband! Have to make sure i hoover before shes home lol.

Hear you on the Groundhog Day front!

4 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

Same mate!!! 

Mad tho isn't it...kinda feels like non of it happened now

To combat any tren prolactin gyno am I right in thinking keeps e2 levels in check and all good ?

say Alex .5 twice a week and also caber .5 twice a week ?

On 29/06/2020 at 8:24 AM, stuey99 said:

I've gotta ask...

Tbh untill you just mentioned that, I’ve always thought that mon and fri isn’t equal spaced, in my head the Friday is too close to the Monday but it’s just Monday Thursday with the day gaps the other way round, wtf :lol: 

49 minutes ago, Dan85raven said:

To combat any tren prolactin gyno am I right in thinking keeps e2 levels in check and all good ?

Theoretically shouldn’t need caber, as for prolactin to play up, oestrogen has to be out of control initially, so by keeping e2 in check prolactin should look after itself, as for AI dose that’s going to be person dependant there isn’t just one dose fits all unfortunately, @stuey99 has some good advice for adex I believe

what ?? how can mon / thu be the same as mon / fri ?? both have monday and....a different day. they are different. what is up with you ?? !!

omg wait a minute...how can this be ??

MON / THU:

MON: DOSE
TUE:
WED:
THU: DOSE
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:

MON / FRI:

TUE:
WED:
THU:
FRI: DOSE
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:

I can see it...but I still don't believe it. Some kind of crazy magic.

23 hours ago, JohnnySack said:

what ?? how can mon / thu be the same as mon / fri ?? both have monday and....a different day. they are different. what is up with you ?? !!

MON / THU:

TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:

MON / FRI:

TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:

Because there's 7 days in a week. Pretty simple. 

Gap of 2 gap of 3

Gap of 3 gap of 2

On 01/07/2020 at 5:26 PM, Dan85raven said:

On 01/07/2020 at 6:16 PM, fakenattymatty said:

Theoretically shouldn’t need caber, as for prolactin to play up, oestrogen has to be out of control initially, so by keeping e2 in check prolactin should look after itself, as for AI dose that’s going to be person dependant there isn’t just one dose fits all unfortunately, @stuey99 has some good advice for adex I believe

When you say, "Say 0.5mg adex twice a week and 0.5mg caber twice a week", it just sounds like you're parroting bad advice you've read on forums mate...and I don't mean that as an insult in anyway (just making that clear cos some proper snowflakes on here atm lol)

There is no "correct" dose...and if you're guessing at AI dosages you're way off thinking about using tren anyway IMO

With test only, you dont necessarily need an AI to combat sides, but you will need to know what AI dosage you need to properly prepare for a tren cycle. Some dont and get away with it...but IMO its just not worth the risk

Start AI at 0.25mg adex twice a week and adjust from there. If you start at 0.5mg eod and start getting poor libido, how will you know to increase or decrease adex, as poor libido can mean either high or low estrogen 

This is why you start on the lowest dose possible...then you know that any sides mean you need to increase

And as @fakenattymattysaid, keep e2 in check on a 19nor cycle and it will be very unlikely (although not impossible) you'll need caber

On 01/07/2020 at 9:54 PM, JohnnySack said:

MON / THU:

TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
FRI:
SAT:
SUN:

MON / FRI:

TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:
TUE:
WED:
THU:
SAT:
SUN:

Theres still people out there who insist 100mg tren ace eod is 400mg a week lol...

Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun

Erm...no :lol:

Yes to be fair in regards to caber it is what I’ve read on sites , as far as Adex when on test 400 d Bol etc I was using 0.5 but I think I could of got away with less so I will start of on .25 twice a week using tren then adjust like you say I’d get issue. 

when people say tamoxifen makes tren gyno worse does that mean if you use tamoxifen if it’s starting to show ?

as I run 20mg tamoxifen through my test cycles normally , would this be ok still to start with and stop if I get gyno ?

i am learning to regards to tren In  all honesty ..test etc I know what I need so thanks for all help

1 hour ago, Dan85raven said:

Yes to be fair in regards to caber it is what I’ve read on sites , as far as Adex when on test 400 d Bol etc I was using 0.5 but I think I could of got away with less so I will start of on .25 twice a week using tren then adjust like you say I’d get issue. 

when people say tamoxifen makes tren gyno worse does that mean if you use tamoxifen if it’s starting to show ?

as I run 20mg tamoxifen through my test cycles normally , would this be ok still to start with and stop if I get gyno ?

i am learning to regards to tren In  all honesty ..test etc I know what I need so thanks for all help

When people say tomoxifen makes tren gyno worse, what it actually means is they're talking utter shite...because it doesn't lol

On the rest of your post...if you're using adex on test only, why are you also using nolva? All you've really done there is prevented yourself from knowing if your AI dose is actually correct

Oh right that’s good then , 

if was from when I did my first cycle I decided to be extra cautious especially whilst using d Bol thought it would be better to prevent than take the risk then have to deal with it After but I get your point Mate ,

going start today 2 mill week see how I get on for a few weeks and start with .25 twice a week then maybe up to 3 if I feel the need 

also have d Bol not sure if chuck that in the mix but thinking wait see how I go for a bit 

53 minutes ago, Dan85raven said:

Oh right that’s good then , 

if was from when I did my first cycle I decided to be extra cautious especially whilst using d Bol thought it would be better to prevent than take the risk then have to deal with it After but I get your point Mate ,

going start today 2 mill week see how I get on for a few weeks and start with .25 twice a week then maybe up to 3 if I feel the need 

also have d Bol not sure if chuck that in the mix but thinking wait see how I go for a bit 

Are you aware of the possible consequences of high estrogen when running a tren cycle?

I'm asking this because you say you want to possibly use dbol, and also because you don't really know how much AI you need for estrogen control as a result of always using nolva

I suspect you've not really done much research here bro