6 hours ago, Seanlgj said:

Maybe ask your doctor about a drug called trazodone, I take it every night for easier sleep. 

Trazodone didn't work for me regarding sleep, but quetiapine certainly did.

100mg and I was out like a light, so tapered off the trazodone and eventually dropped the quetiapine down to 25mg and added back in melatonin @ 5mg.

Any illegal or prescription drugs really shouldn't be used for help with AAS problems, but if sensibly done for a short period of time, many will have benefits - it's that line between needing it for sleep and recreational use that predominantly causes issues.

17 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Trazodone didn't work for me regarding sleep, but quetiapine certainly did.

100mg and I was out like a light, so tapered off the trazodone and eventually dropped the quetiapine down to 25mg and added back in melatonin @ 5mg.

Any illegal or prescription drugs really shouldn't be used for help with AAS problems, but if sensibly done for a short period of time, many will have benefits - it's that line between needing it for sleep and recreational use that predominantly causes issues.

Guess I got lucky with the first one I tried, I did consider trying mirtazapine also but really glad I went with trazodone. OP non ssri antidepressants is an avenue I would go down before resorting to Z drugs/sedatives ect, there are many to choose from which cause drowsiness iirc but whatever you do don't get palmed off with an SSRI by the doctor, they seem to love handing them out but they would probably worsen your predicament. If you're clear that you only want it for help sleeping that shouldn't be a problem but I've dealt with some pretty unhelpful GPs at times so just a warning.