Sign in to follow this  
Ares

Where'd the 'Tiny Tempa killed by police' thread go?

1 hour ago, AnimalLifter said:

Hahaha... @js77

@js77... Cant seem to tag him

Why does that not surprise me you’re the only one who can’t!!??

Well clearly you wrote something on there that got it taken down ,you enormous, cheesey nut sack.

1 hour ago, Ares said:

Did OP realise he was a total bellend? :lol:

To be fair, I can’t remember what I wrote because I was spazing out on Valium a couple of nights ago. I can only assume it made zero sense or was really offensive.

The video was of the Tony Timpa death at the hands of US police...yet again. The treatment he got was just unbelievable.

Im happy to offend most people most of the time but if i wrote some properly offensive stuff then please accept my humble apologies and I’ll be sure to say 10 Hail Marys before I go to bed tonight.

God bless you all xxxx

.......bunch of kunts 

24 minutes ago, js77 said:

Why does that not surprise me you’re the only one who can’t!!??

Well clearly you wrote something on there that got it taken down ,you enormous, cheesey nut sack.

@js77 … I can, must of been a glitch

And NO... I didn't write anything bad - Check mah activity. Why you hating on me?

2 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

@js77 … I can, must of been a glitch

And NO... I didn't write anything bad - Check mah activity. Why you hating on me?

There he is!!!

It must have been something I wrote then....I can’t access the thread.

You were the last person to comment on the thread because it came up on my notifications. Enlighten us all.

BTW, I don’t hate you...I’m actually quite fond of you....as if you were a little Downs Syndrome nephew...but one of those really bad ones.

20 minutes ago, js77 said:

To be fair, I can’t remember what I wrote because I was spazing out on Valium a couple of nights ago. I can only assume it made zero sense or was really offensive.

The video was of the Tony Timpa death at the hands of US police...yet again. The treatment he got was just unbelievable.

Im happy to offend most people most of the time but if i wrote some properly offensive stuff then please accept my humble apologies and I’ll be sure to say 10 Hail Marys before I go to bed tonight.

God bless you all xxxx

.......bunch of kunts 

Nothing you said was offensive.. You just tried to Fake News us bro

You have lost Multiple Bro Points coz of this

2 minutes ago, js77 said:

There he is!!!

It must have been something I wrote then....I can’t access the thread.

You were the last person to comment on the thread because it came up on my notifications. Enlighten us all.

BTW, I don’t hate you...I’m actually quite fond of you....as if you were a little Downs Syndrome nephew...but one of those really bad ones.

Don't worry bro - there were others commenting on that thread harsher than what I was - I almost felt sorry enough to marry you :confused1: Weird night bro.

I never delete any of my threads... Iv Wrote some on some forums that could blow your mind

4 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

Nothing you said was offensive.. You just tried to Fake News us bro

You have lost Multiple Bro Points coz of this

Bro Points???

I feel I’m going nuts....I’m sure I didn’t any Valium earlie

28 minutes ago, js77 said:

God bless you all xxxx

.......bunch of kunts 

I wasn't aware Tony Timpa was a singer. You state you 'never liked his music'

Which songs of his dont you like? 

Link them if possible HAHAHAHA

5 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

I wasn't aware Tony Timpa was a singer. You state you 'never liked his music'

Which songs of his dont you like? 

Link them if possible HAHAHAHA

If that’s what I wrote then I’ve got no idea what I was chatting about.

Tiny Tempah?....he performed at a Club I was running the security at in London called Paper.....he was sh1t.

99% of what comes out of my mouth is garbage but add 50mg of V to the mix and it can be quite worrying.

2 minutes ago, js77 said:

If that’s what I wrote then I’ve got no idea what I was chatting about.

Tiny Tempah?....he performed at a Club I was running the security at in London called Paper.....he was sh1t.

99% of what comes out of my mouth is garbage but add 50mg of V to the mix and it can be quite worrying.

Hahaha You old Goose 

50-V wouldn't even make me smile bro

3 hours ago, Ares said:

Did OP realise he was a total bellend? :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... then he blamed being vallied up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My advice to OP @js77 BURN Your Device. hahahaha

1 minute ago, AnimalLifter said:

Snuff site hahahaha… We here to lift, 

‘We’ would suggest that that includes YOU!!

Come on, you write some amusing stuff but come on...

A quick quiz for you.

Q. Name the pharmaceutical company beginning with ‘O’ ending with ‘N’ and has 3 syllables, that is famous for producing Sustanon 250

Q. What is the the name of a type of free weight that is essentially a miniature barbell....2 syllables

Q. What is the name of a piece of leg apparatus that requires you to sit at an angle to the floor and press upwards at a 45 degree’ish angle...2 words

Q. Fill in the missing letters of these 2 well known 24 hour gyms: 

(a) Pure *ym

(b) The Gy*

1 minute ago, js77 said:

‘We’ would suggest that that includes YOU!!

Come on, you write some amusing stuff but come on...

A quick quiz for you.

Q. Name the pharmaceutical company beginning with ‘O’ ending with ‘N’ and has 3 syllables, that is famous for producing Sustanon 250

Q. What is the the name of a type of free weight that is essentially a miniature barbell....2 syllables

Q. What is the name of a piece of leg apparatus that requires you to sit at an angle to the floor and press upwards at a 45 degree’ish angle...2 words

Q. Fill in the missing letters of these 2 well known 24 hour gyms: 

(a) Pure *ym

(b) The Gy*

…..

You saying I don't lift?...

Bro Trust - I got Pedigree here, I lift n lift n lift blitzed..

I honestly Doubt you lift BUT if you do lift and need roids to do so then you aint got half motivation I have..

Ill Do a bench Vid for you when Gyms Open - You first though Troll... We try do as many Reps Per an account you have on here - I duno if I can hit 50 reps ;) 

7 minutes ago, js77 said:

As to why the thread got deleted.....hold on...the Valium is taking effect

The thread got Deleted coz you Deleted it and now your acting weird about it - chill bro its nothing, you could of blagged it