dtmiscool

Do you have/had a dog/puppy?

On 29/06/2020 at 5:31 PM, MXD said:

Iv got 2 American bully’s. ones about 18 months and that fu**ing little blonde slag bitch is 16 weeks. 
home wrecking whore 

5B9D630F-22A7-44B8-9F58-E7F0B98BF496.jpeg

E219416A-475A-4810-B086-E9FB6EA77E10.jpeg

633EEF0E-DAE9-4DDA-BD82-23048040B98B.jpeg

Antlers keep mine occupied, they seem to blitz anything else, antlers last them ages, pets at home sell them, white an brown ones especially handsome beast 

On 28/06/2020 at 7:45 AM, mrwright said:

I've got a black lab too 

Complete bell end of a dog always licking and because we've got a little dog she thinks she can do the same jumping on your lap or back of sofa despite being 20kg more!

fu**ing dangerous tho she's that black she disappears at the slightest dark 

Yeah she's proper loving and clingy lol, jumps all over me it's fine she's about 25kg wouldn't want her any other way it's her personality, proper little beg too. 

20 hours ago, Shergar said:

10 months old, Kane

Favourite breed and my 5th one now 

Danny

FA14D3A3-A7A7-4BD8-973B-A4E7116F1E86.jpeg

Oh my god, I'm in love

3 hours ago, Ares said:

Oh my god, I'm in love

He is a very loving and loyal boy.

From a fantastic bloodline and worth every penny buddy.

Danny

On 30/06/2020 at 7:44 PM, D 4 Damage said:

Antlers keep mine occupied, they seem to blitz anything else, antlers last them ages, pets at home sell them, white an brown ones especially handsome beast 

Get them off ebay, much cheaper :thumbup1:

:lol:484DF00C-7C93-4D2E-92CE-BFCFD7CB551B.thumb.jpeg.5bc6a57698fc260203ae0e23ba6ba515.jpeg

bought this frenchie for the mrs, thought she could keep it at hers, she couldn’t and I couldn’t keep it at mine... had it 22 hours sold it to my mates mrs lol... amazing how attached you can get to something in 22 hours 

On 29/06/2020 at 8:59 AM, js77 said:

Murdering millions of dogs and now a pandemic causing potentially millions of human deaths.....other than nail bars what exactly do they bring to the table?

Sweet & sour pork balls. Oh, and probably like half the electronic goods you own.

7 minutes ago, nWo said:

Sweet & sour pork balls. Oh, and probably like half the electronic goods you own.

Thanks. 

16 hours ago, SuperRips said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173999421744

I used to give these to my dog, last long and you bang them in the microwave when they get to small and they swell up to like a block of honeycomb, dogs love them. 

Mine used to have a half hr sesh with one then leave it for few days so lasted about 2 weeks before it got the final dessert :D

Is there something in the middle then? Still looking at things to buy for my new pup. 

3 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

Is there something in the middle then? Still looking at things to buy for my new pup. 

Nothing in the middle mate but they are rock hard, mine used to just have a half hr biting/scraping sesh then leave it alone till next day.  You whack them in the microwave when they get to small because dogs like to try and swallow everything. 45 secs in the microwave and they expand and come out like a slab of 'skeggy' honeycomb :D alot softer and they finish it off. 

1 hour ago, SuperRips said:

Nothing in the middle mate but they are rock hard, mine used to just have a half hr biting/scraping sesh then leave it alone till next day.  You whack them in the microwave when they get to small because dogs like to try and swallow everything. 45 secs in the microwave and they expand and come out like a slab of 'skeggy' honeycomb :D alot softer and they finish it off. 

Ah I’m with you! Sounds like a good idea.