dtmiscool

Do you have/had a dog/puppy?

17 hours ago, dtmiscool said:

Everyone loves a dog! 

Unfortunately not, some horrible evil kunts allowed to have animals thanks to the government's 

A lot will disagree but I think bring back henchmen, save the tax payers a fortune especially when we have to start paying back for furlough 

I've 2 golden labs, had a jack russell westie cross before who unfortunately had to be put down with her organs failing. She was 19 but heart was still as strong as it was when she was young

Currently have a Rottweiler, 5 years old.

That frenchie is looking really good, thinking in the future i may get a frenchie at some point, the bastards look so funny i like them, plus they dont require as much physical activity

6 minutes ago, Djibril said:

Currently have a Rottweiler, 5 years old.

That frenchie is looking really good, thinking in the future i may get a frenchie at some point, the bastards look so funny i like them, plus they dont require as much physical activity

Robert keeps going til he keels over and sleeps. Wakes up wondering what the hells going on and starts again. He’s as big as my Staffy, he had breathing issues but my brother walked him along with his staffy cross and his breathing is soooo much better. 
I would only rescue one, I hate the breeding as they’re breeding them with known breathing issues/potential issues which is cruel IMO. 

18 hours ago, safc49 said:

Unfortunately not, some horrible evil kunts allowed to have animals thanks to the government's 

A lot will disagree but I think bring back henchmen, save the tax payers a fortune especially when we have to start paying back for furlough 

I've 2 golden labs, had a jack russell westie cross before who unfortunately had to be put down with her organs failing. She was 19 but heart was still as strong as it was when she was young

Murdering millions of dogs and now a pandemic causing potentially millions of human deaths.....other than nail bars what exactly do they bring to the table?

Not dogs fellas....I’m not asking what dogs bring to the table.

43 minutes ago, js77 said:

Murdering millions of dogs and now a pandemic causing potentially millions of human deaths.....other than nail bars what exactly do they bring to the table?

Not dogs fellas....I’m not asking what dogs bring to the table.

:confused1:

24 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Think he is talking about the dog meat festival that the Chinese are due to have or had (the dirty bastards).

Ah right, I see now lol

49 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Think he is talking about the dog meat festival that the Chinese are due to have or had (the dirty bastards).

Nothing wrong with a bit of dog and pineapple in sweet and sour sauce. Don't knock it til you've tried it lad. ;)

On 27/06/2020 at 6:35 PM, dtmiscool said:

Who’s owned a dog? 

What dog do/did you have? 

Photos?

Name?

I drove a 9 hours round trip today to view the little girl we’re getting. She’s 2 weeks old. Picking her up in August. 

5D7214A4-1065-4E1D-BCCA-58F5E1B1D1FF.thumb.jpeg.fbb76e92ac8e64232ce51223e9bd434c.jpeg

shes a boarder collie cross beagle. 

Iv got 2 American bully’s. ones about 18 months and that fu**ing little blonde slag bitch is 16 weeks. 
home wrecking whore 

5B9D630F-22A7-44B8-9F58-E7F0B98BF496.jpeg

E219416A-475A-4810-B086-E9FB6EA77E10.jpeg

633EEF0E-DAE9-4DDA-BD82-23048040B98B.jpeg

22 hours ago, MXD said:

Iv got 2 American bully’s. ones about 18 months and that fu**ing little blonde slag bitch is 16 weeks. 
home wrecking whore 

5B9D630F-22A7-44B8-9F58-E7F0B98BF496.jpeg

E219416A-475A-4810-B086-E9FB6EA77E10.jpeg

633EEF0E-DAE9-4DDA-BD82-23048040B98B.jpeg

Biggest bones you can get from the butchers will keep them occupied