dtmiscool

Do you have/had a dog/puppy?

15 minutes ago, js77 said:

We’ve got a 5 year old Yorkie called Bob.

He watches my wife leave for work in the mornings. Sits at the front door and waits for her to get in the car and he’s straight in the bed with me. She won’t have him in the bed.

What a crafty little kunt.

9EFE22BC-0236-4AED-AD48-4038D690E9FF.jpeg

Haha!  Mine does exactly the same.  She also nicks where i sit on the couch when i leave the room -

Screenshot_20200627-205957.jpg

1 hour ago, Seppuku71 said:

Lovely looking pup!  Dogs are awesome, got a jack russell myself.  Got her at 10 weeks old, 7 years ago.  Love my dog, she's my best mate.

Everyone loves a dog! 

Heres another one before she she fell asleep on my arm earlier. Drove all the way to near north wales to see her today. (I’m from Portsmouth) 

49412236-B10B-4F49-9658-2DEBD6934B63.thumb.jpeg.b59bcb2e07d9cf4b15c2e5cb4dfb785e.jpegAB6187E4-6B44-405A-8496-FEE33CD7453B.thumb.jpeg.3b1613c63b56d4f216232a3db78e0718.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Haha!  Mine does exactly the same.  She also nicks where i sit on the couch when i leave the room -

Screenshot_20200627-205957.jpg

Terrier mentality mate. Cunning little devils.

3 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Never had a puppy as I’ve always took on dogs that others don’t want once no longer a puppy. 

There’s a place in heaven for you big boy.

9 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Awww thanks although Heaven or not, I do it because animals deserve much better than we humans give to them. 

Yep. With you on that one mate.

What is about animal cruelty that just makes my blood boil. I can see a load of geezers smash the s**t out of each other at a club or even some really graphic torture videos on bestgore and at best I’ll think...ooh that looks nasty, but see someone smack a dog and the fear in that dogs eyes, I want to literally pull that cvnts head off his shoulders.

Thats why I have a deep seated disgust of the Chinese....the way they treat animals is disgraceful 

4 minutes ago, js77 said:

Yep. With you on that one mate.

What is about animal cruelty that just makes my blood boil. I can see a load of geezers smash the s**t out of each other at a club or even some really graphic torture videos on bestgore and at best I’ll think...ooh that looks nasty, but see someone smack a dog and the fear in that dogs eyes, I want to literally pull that cvnts head off his shoulders.

Thats why I have a deep seated disgust of the Chinese....the way they treat animals is disgraceful 

Human on human stuff for some reason doesn’t seem to bother me so much, like I’ve been conditioned to it but being cruel to animals winds me up. I do avoid watching any animal cruelty in fact even human on human stuff because I think the more we see the more we become desensitised. 

1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Human on human stuff for some reason doesn’t seem to bother me so much, like I’ve been conditioned to it but being cruel to animals winds me up. I do avoid watching any animal cruelty in fact even human on human stuff because I think the more we see the more we become desensitised. 

Working in nightclubs for many years definitely takes the edge off seeing some pretty brutal violence....especially the glassing/bottlings .....some of the facial injuries from a broken bottle are horrific.

I think it’s the defenceless animal being attached by a human...usually it’s owner, who the animal craves attention and love from, just makes it so abhorrent. And the fact that dogs are the best animals in the world....FACT. 

9 hours ago, Toranator said:

She's grown a lot more now, but my lab she's just over 2 now. Got her at about 12 weeks old. Also I'm down your way, near Portsmouth 10 mins away, doggy meet up?? :whistling::lol:

FB_IMG_1593158384322.jpg

I've got a black lab too 

Complete bell end of a dog always licking and because we've got a little dog she thinks she can do the same jumping on your lap or back of sofa despite being 20kg more!

fu**ing dangerous tho she's that black she disappears at the slightest dark 

10 hours ago, Toranator said:

She's grown a lot more now, but my lab she's just over 2 now. Got her at about 12 weeks old. Also I'm down your way, near Portsmouth 10 mins away, doggy meet up?? :whistling::lol:

FB_IMG_1593158384322.jpg

Im down for that when we get her and she’s had her vaccinations!