Sign in to follow this  
AnimalLifter

Anyone up near Newcastle?

Im not being a mug or a muppet - im as sober as a judge.

<--- Im Flexing my leg, getting ready for it.

I been looking  at fight Styles.. Fighting is fun, I just have a fetish for it, Ill get kinkier the deeper I go. … I was looking to try and see what matches my style, and what you know bro it seems to be the naughtiest form of fighting, I fight with my full body, that's why iv never been knocked out, my animal over powers you bro. 

Is anyone up near my Hood wanna have a go? ( If you don't ask, you don't get ;) )

I asked in Gen-Con, iv begged my mates and my brother but no one is willing to fight Da Real G, makes me feel HARD AS F**K hahahaha…. I have to let my rage out some how or im going to f**kin explode... u UNDERSTAND me?

I might be an easy knock-out, you never know, but iv had my skull rattled n it didn't even daze me.... just something in me bro... Natural Fighter... NMA... We put fight on YouTube - Show these guys, live feed it, whatever. could get a laugh out of it 

(( You wanna Take the P*ss - fine, but you must have tiny balls if you aint willing to have it out, muppet ))

Yeah I'll spin your jaw mate I don't even care, then I'll rawdog your bird lad I don't even care 

3 hours ago, TRT said:

Yeah I'll spin your jaw mate I don't even care, then I'll rawdog your bird lad I don't even care 

''Spin your Jaw'' :beer:  

You are up Newcastle Area?

Don't be playing bro - don't be getting me excited for nowt

On 26/06/2020 at 11:49 AM, TRT said:

Too scared then Eh?

Don't worry bro I wont rip your skirt and you can keep your Bra on if that makes u confident 

6 minutes ago, Philfg said:

High heaton. 

Bro - we should set something up... As per rule of this Forum: it has to be in a Park but in a Secluded area i.e in trees.... 

(Im Joking about the Park Rule bro)

It will be great fighting someone with training behind them - These Lads on here will require it to be Recorded. 

3 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

Bro - we should set something up... As per rule of this Forum: it has to be in a Park but in a Secluded area i.e in trees.... 

(Im Joking about the Park Rule bro)

It will be great fighting someone with training behind them - These Lads on here will require it to be Recorded. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. Im just curious where you are from in the town. I have no interest in fighting anyone. Im 45 years of age. 

Get yourself to o tools when it's open again. Some tasty lads train in there from what I hear. 

6 minutes ago, Philfg said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Im just curious where you are from in the town. I have no interest in fighting anyone. Im 45 years of age. 

Get yourself to o tools when it's open again. Some tasty lads train in there from what I hear. 

ok bro.

O'Tool? I Don't go to any training places - just Naturally good at fighting - fight like a fat Ninja.... id happly take on a lad in a Club (training place) though... They open to offers? 

Can you just walk in and say ''im here to fight anyone - the teacher - don't care, just put me in ring bro''?