Fors331

Gyms will remained closed ffs!!

3 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Look within and ask yourself why you get so triggered haha. 

How's that Reality working out for you? Seems a bit broken to me. 

Triggered is a term known to be used by space cadets such as sjacks; an immature way of unloading or downplaying any opinion that doesn't align with their own.  

My reality is working out alright though thanks, mate. The gyms closed so I bought some weights to use at home, no food shortages.. I also use this place known as the 'outdoors' to walk around and s**t, some parts are quite nice! 

1 minute ago, Ares said:

Triggered is a term known to be used by space cadets such as sjacks; an immature way of unloading or downplaying any opinion that doesn't align with their own.  

My reality is working out alright though thanks, mate. The gyms closed so I bought some weights to use at home, no food shortages.. I also use this place known as the 'outdoors' to walk around and s**t, some parts are quite nice! 

You sound pretty triggered TBF

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Look within and ask yourself why you get so triggered haha.

There just looking out for you. It's clear you're off your rocker and will believe anything you are told, as long as it's in meme form and contains no verifiable facts.

4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I'll ask for 4th time as Im genuinely interested In all lf your opinions, what do you think of the potential Gym restrictions? If what I have heard is true, i won't be bothering. 

No one has answered you because there are no ‘gym restrictions’ yet other than gyms being closed. Nothing has been announced. It’s all speculation and s**t stirring. UK Active put some suggestions to the Govt inline with other social distancing measures and they’re being reviewed.

Of course we’re not going to like them. Asking people if they like being inconvenienced and things being changed is like being asked if you enjoy being punched in the face. No, of course you don’t. But that doesn’t prove anything of your theories. It’s human nature. Regardless of how draconian the restrictions are or are not, people won’t like them because most dislike change. 

It's a shame.

There are 7000 gyms in England and most of them are privately owned. They're currently still having to pay rent as far as I know. I live in a semi rural area and were lucky to have a really good, well equipped gym. 

I've been going there since 2011.

If they go under because the government delays opening them until the back end of this year then, that's a whole community that no longer has any leisure facilities. 

The next town is a decent trek away and even then all there is, is a chain gym that is mostly cardio equipment and the odd "resistance" machine. 

There's something like, 120,000 people employed in the fitness sector, then all the supporting things that go along with it like, the supplement industry and the sporting goods industry that I would think both take a big hit if the majority of gyms go pop. 

Then the knock on effect for the general health of the nation and the future of various sporting careers. The bodybuilding industry would perhaps collapse because gyms with a decent amount of weights I would guess are mostly privately owned. I've rarely been to a glitzy chain gym that has bonzer freeweights etc. It's all for yoga pants girls to do their daily squat pose photo shoots and hipsters to have a gass and swap numbers. 

I really would think no government would want to say they were on watch when they single handedly caused the collapse of their nation's health and fitness industry. 

Then again, we can all just go to the pub. At least the attractive/unattractive playing field will be a bit more level because we'll all be fat and broke!

Cheers bojo, you bog brush haired dimwit.

Guffaw guffaw.

5 hours ago, Gaz350z said:

It's a shame.

There are 7000 gyms in England and most of them are privately owned. They're currently still having to pay rent as far as I know. I live in a semi rural area and were lucky to have a really good, well equipped gym. 

If they go under because the government delays opening them until the back end of this year then, that's a whole community that no longer has any leisure facilities. 

The next town is a decent trek away and even then all there is, is a chain gym that is mostly cardio equipment and the odd "resistance" machine. 

There's something like, 120,000 people employed in the fitness sector, then all the supporting things that go along with it like, the supplement industry and the sporting goods industry that I would think both take a big hit if the majority of gyms go pop. 

Then the knock on effect for the general health of the nation and the future of various sporting careers. The bodybuilding industry would perhaps collapse because gyms with a decent amount of weights I would guess are mostly privately owned. I've rarely been to a glitzy chain gym that has bonzer freeweights etc. It's all for yoga pants girls to do their daily squat pose photo shoots and hipsters to have a gass and swap numbers. 

I really would think no government would want to say they were on watch when they single handedly caused the collapse of their nation's health and fitness industry. 

Then again, we can all just go to the pub. At least the attractive/unattractive playing field will be a bit more level because we'll all be fat and broke!

Guffaw guffaw.

The Govt doesn’t want these areas closed? Do you honestly think Bozzer is taking any delight in the fact that the Govt and eventually the tax payer is paying to keep those 120k staff furloughed?! Of course not. But 65k excess deaths in the first half of 2020 suggests they need to be cautious. 

They’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t at this stage. 

Personally, I would have opened gyms. I would have also opened tattoo studios. Gyms & tattooists already have a logging system of ins & outs and most hold client data, which could be used to implement track & trace very easily. Keep shower areas closed. Allow no changing other than shoes, but permit use of lockers. Hand sanitisers everywhere and definitely on entry.

The clear and obvious issues are the persistent contact with hard to clean surfaces and the heavy breathing. These could be somewhat mitigated with alcohol based wipe downs before and after use of equipment and additional cleaning by staff. The heavy breathing and grunting issue still remains however. I wouldn’t fancy training in a mask. And before anyone says it, yes, I’m aware drunk people shout.

3 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

The Govt doesn’t want these areas closed? Do you honestly think Bozzer is taking any delight in the fact that the Govt and eventually the tax payer is paying to keep those 120k staff furloughed?! Of course not. But 65k excess deaths in the first half of 2020 suggests they need to be cautious. 

They’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t at this stage. 

Personally, I would have opened gyms. I would have also opened tattoo studios. Gyms & tattooists already have a logging system of ins & outs and most hold client data, which could be used to implement track & trace very easily. Keep shower areas closed. Allow no changing other than shoes, but permit use of lockers. Hand sanitisers everywhere and definitely on entry.

The clear and obvious issues are the persistent contact with hard to clean surfaces and the heavy breathing. These could be somewhat mitigated with alcohol based wipe downs before and after use of equipment and additional cleaning by staff. The heavy breathing and grunting issue still remains however. I wouldn’t fancy training in a mask. And before anyone says it, yes, I’m aware drunk people shout.

Totally agree with every word.

The breathing and grunting are an issue and yet all other European countries are back in the gym, Netherlands are opening up on the 1st of July.

We've been behind from the get go and our government refuse to look how others are doing it and they doing it faaaaar better.

10 hours ago, Gaz350z said:

It's a shame.

Guffaw guffaw.

For every gym ready to go under, there is a buyer or 3 as long as the market can sustain them. 

Driving lessons to resume from the 4th

Lol, it's okay to sit next to a stranger in a confined space breathing the same air but I am not allowed in a 6000 square foot gym that barely has 10 people in it at one time.

Oooook, buddy Boris. 

4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

There was no spike in cases after Worldwide Riots doh? 

FB_IMG_1592475264071.jpg

FB_IMG_1592991390688.jpg

Does it not take 2-3 weeks for the virus to peak if contracted?

And I imagine they only way to confirm cases, is if these people are presenting symptoms, tested or sick enough they go hospital 

Not to say Lizard men are not trying to take over the world, but I try and apply logic and reasoning first.

46 minutes ago, Cronus said:

And I imagine they only way to confirm cases, is if these people are presenting symptoms, tested or sick enough they go hospital 

Not to say Lizard men are not trying to take over the world, but I try and apply logic and reasoning first.

That's why I stuck him on ignore. 

Boris showing more hypocrisy, speaking on radio times talking about how Britons are more over weight than our European counterparts.

He must be trolling, wouldn't be surprised if he was a member on here.

Yes, let's keep all swimming pools, gyms, basically anything to aid fitness closed but open pubs. 

Clown.

On 25/06/2020 at 8:10 PM, Cronus said:

Who told you it took 2-3 weeks to contract the Bacteria (Virus)? 

The paid shills on the News?