Fors331

Gyms will remained closed ffs!!

19 hours ago, Fletch68 said:

Closing the borders immediately would have stopped the virus getting in to do enough serious damage. New Zealand did it. Look attheir numbers. 

thailand did it too 3100 cases and 58 deaths. Gyms are open ;) 

the last things to open here are bars

22 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Sorry from Someone who dident say it? Weird...

Are you retarded or? You said to ME " OLD NEWS " blah blah because you had seen the article I shared already and you had also shared so I said sorry for posting 2x

F**king idiot :lol:

30 minutes ago, AlexH96 said:

Are you retarded or? You said to ME " OLD NEWS " blah blah because you had seen the article I shared already and you had also shared so I said sorry for posting 2x

F**king idiot :lol:

My bad i thought it was belfastbound “he commented straight after” settle down sugar nips.

17 hours ago, unclezillion said:

thailand did it too 3100 cases and 58 deaths. Gyms are open ;) 

the last things to open here are bars

I'm originally from Wellington and in NZ they went for the 'elimination' tactic right from the start. Borders closed to non nationals and a strict lockdown immediately. Some people thought it too severe but the numbers have proved the scientific advice to be correct. Low cases and deaths unlike England. The UK will end up with 50,000+ deaths which percentage wise is very low of course but it should never have been allowed to get to this. Pubs opening before gyms etc? Utterly ridiculous because now some pubs have closed again and the government will keep places like gyms closed now.