Fors331

Gyms will remained closed ffs!!

28 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

:lol:

InShot_20200705_162546697.jpg

I dont mind the lockdown, its just the gym, everything else can remained closed if all i care, it was peaceful, now going out its so busy its unreal! Cant cross the road because of so many cars, cant get in shops as so many people waiting.

this country is so over populated, yet you see people daily with more kids on the go, i think there should be a cap on how many kids you can have, this country is far too crowded for my liking.

@BelfastBound whats your location? Northern Ireland!

18 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

this country is so over populated, yet you see people daily with more kids on the go, i think there should be a cap on how many kids you can have, this country is far too crowded for my liking.

Yes the country is overcrowded but for a different reason than the one you stated :whistling:

1 hour ago, sohamboy20 said:

Yes the country is overcrowded but for a different reason than the one you stated :whistling:

Would you like to elaborate? Only thing that causes this is too many humans, you cant make the country bigger but you can decrease the population

5 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

Okay remove non skilled immigrants and illegal Immigrants problem solved.

May help a little but people regardless of race are still popping out kids like ping pong

10 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

May help a little but people regardless of race are still popping out kids like ping pong

I don’t see a problem with that, there’s not enough British people as it is, remove the illegals and non skilled immigrants I guarantee that would solve this country’s overcrowding problem and would relieve the NHS, housing and benefit system which we pay for in higher taxes.

54 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

I don’t see a problem with that, there’s not enough British people as it is, remove the illegals and non skilled immigrants I guarantee that would solve this country’s overcrowding problem and would relieve the NHS, housing and benefit system which we pay for in higher taxes.

May aswell remove the lefties while we're at it.

4 hours ago, BelfastBound said:

My gym is opening in 3 days. Cant fu**ing wait!! 

Mine is too bud, cant wait! Reform gym in mallusk, brilliant gym for powerlifting and bodybuilding.

Finally will get my sanity back lol.

9 hours ago, Tonysco said:

How would closing the borders do much of anything?

We would only be delaying the inevitable, we can't keep the borders shut or businesses closed forever.

Closing the borders immediately would have stopped the virus getting in to do enough serious damage. New Zealand did it. Look attheir numbers. 

1 hour ago, Fletch68 said:

Closing the borders immediately would have stopped the virus getting in to do enough serious damage. New Zealand did it. Look attheir numbers. 

And what would happen when we inevitably have to open back up?

We would simply be prolonging the problem, closing the borders isn't a solution long term.

7 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

No if your single and it’s full on lockdown then your f**ked. I noticed at work when it was full on lockdown we sent a lot more blow up dolls and dildos than usual 

I was ordering them for a friend:ph34r: