Jump to content
Fors331

Gyms will remained closed ffs!!

Recommended Posts

It's alright, we can all go and use those outdoor gym's like you see on the beaches. Oh yeah that's right, we live in the UK, we don't have that s**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denied said:

It's alright, we can all go and use those outdoor gym's like you see on the beaches. Oh yeah that's right, we live in the UK, we don't have that s**t.

Innit mate, a park a few miles from me has a few chin up bars thats it and they will be packed anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Denied said:

It's alright, we can all go and use those outdoor gym's like you see on the beaches. Oh yeah that's right, we live in the UK, we don't have that s**t.

My park has a s**t one but they've closed it off and I bet they won't unlock it even on July 4th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jake87 said:

@Fors331 this is a joke if I hadn't lost so much size and strength, I would be going mental starting fights with everyone. Rage is 9.5/10

Pure frustration, if i wasent drowning myself in beer id be in a mental institution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is complete insanity that a pub will reopen before a gym, like what is the thinking, something that benefits mind and body remains shut yet you can go and get pissed up, same for McDonald's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rosey84 said:

It is complete insanity that a pub will reopen before a gym, like what is the thinking, something that benefits mind and body remains shut yet you can go and get pissed up, same for McDonald's.

This makes pure sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointing.
 

Given that reviews of the easing of lockdowns have been every 3 weeks, I guess we might be looking at  14th July before further news is given? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alacrity said:

This is terrible how can you be allowed to go to the pub but not go to the gym ☹️

This makes pure sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Disappointing.
 

Given that reviews of the easing of lockdowns have been every 3 weeks, I guess we might be looking at  14th July before further news is given? 

I predicted August a while ago and I'm sticking with that. Mid/late august. I hope I'm proven wrong tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

I predicted August a while ago and I'm sticking with that. Mid/late august

Yeh pretty obvious its going to be august And to think all the people who have never stepped in a gym wouldn't give a f**k, no different to them!

God knows if i will ever get back into the gym, i might loose interest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know why they keepin them Closed.. 

 

The last thing a Government want is 1 Million BodyBuilders Rioting and Protesting... BB'ers are too strong - Government are SCARED!! .. so they keep them closed - we widdle away to bone and then they come and take us away for experiments.

Ask @wylde99 for confirmation.. hes seen the ACTUAL Documents (a Meme)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

I know why they keepin them Closed.. 

 

The last thing a Government want is 1 Million BodyBuilders Rioting and Protesting... BB'ers are too strong - Government are SCARED!! .. so they keep them closed - we widdle away to bone and then they come and take us away for experiments.

Ask @wylde99 for confirmation.. hes seen the ACTUAL Documents (a Meme)

Maybe so but a million rikishi’s wouldn't be much different either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

I know why they keepin them Closed.. 

 

The last thing a Government want is 1 Million BodyBuilders Rioting and Protesting... BB'ers are too strong - Government are SCARED!! .. so they keep them closed - we widdle away to bone and then they come and take us away for experiments.

Ask @wylde99 for confirmation.. hes seen the ACTUAL Documents (a Meme)

My god you’re a twit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s a poor decision. Letting unhealthy people gather in pubs to get pissed but not letting healthier people around each other in an environment made to become fitter (thus healthier and stronger). 

 

I dont understand the logic behind it other than from an economical perspective. But gyms are businesses also.. so beats me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×