Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Watch the football or paint dry?

1 hour ago, jjtreml said:

Given up on football now after their pathetic lame virtue signalling cringe fest with the one knee thing.

football - I'm out.

It’s pathetic it really is. I’d refuse to do it and have BLM across the back of my shirt. Not because I don’t think BLM but the BLM movement is a complete farce. How can you force people to get involved with something like that...if you want to do it, crack on, but don’t force it on anyone. 

The Games are so boring, is it the lack of Crowd for the playerd, lack lf Football? Bigger things to worry about? 

All of the above od imagine but thetes something no right. 

8 hours ago, jjtreml said:

Given up on football now after their pathetic lame virtue signalling cringe fest with the one knee thing.

football - I'm out.

That was an absolute embarrassment mate.

47 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

The Games are so boring, is it the lack of Crowd for the playerd, lack lf Football? Bigger things to worry about? 

You high as f*ck, or just lost the ability to string a coherent sentence together???

2 hours ago, G-man99 said:

You high as f*ck, or just lost the ability to string a coherent sentence together???

If you can't read that then you're are High as f**k. Most people can read a whole sentence with only the first and last letter In the right order, sorry my Keyboard is a bit old, haven't replaced it yet. 

Coarse they are, always have been..look at the national side, been s**t for years...i prefer watch the grass grow btw

12 hours ago, jjtreml said:

football - I'm out.

I didnt realise john barnes had got involved, thought sport stayed out of politics...sounds awful forcing players to take a knee before a match...jesus christ what next.

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

If you can't read that then you're are High as f**k. Most people can read a whole sentence with only the first and last letter In the right order, sorry my Keyboard is a bit old, haven't replaced it yet. 

It was legible, just looked liked you used your elbows to bash the buttons while high on crack and not used your otherwise dexterous fingers, whilst not being high 

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

Donald Trump? Is that you bro?

Lol at wanting to live in a world where you have to wait 20 minutes just to enter a shop. I'm literally waiting right now as I type this 

Football is done if they don't get crowds back soon. It could do with being knocked down a peg or two anyway 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

Lol at wanting to live in a world where you have to wait 20 minutes just to enter a shop. I'm literally waiting right now as I type this 

Yeah we're living in bizarre cuckoo land but what can you do? 

11 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Crowds definitely make football. That's what it's really all about. The desire to make football family occasions, prawn sandwiches and prevent swearing will just kill the sport. 

It'll end up sterile like American sport sadly. 

The most entertaining bit so far was Roy Keane saying that he'd punch David De Gea in the face at half time if he was playing :D

19 hours ago, jjtreml said:

football - I'm out.

18 hours ago, js77 said:

It’s pathetic it really is. I’d refuse to do it and have BLM across the back of my shirt. Not because I don’t think BLM but the BLM movement is a complete farce. How can you force people to get involved with something like that...if you want to do it, crack on, but don’t force it on anyone. 

Agree. And wait for the vitriol aimed at the first player not to take a knee.

1 hour ago, jake87 said:

Football is done if they don't get crowds back soon. It could do with being knocked down a peg or two anyway 

Footy is shite anyway! Bunch of overpaid tossers!

Although saying that.. the idea of all these millionaire fairies playing in empty stadiums is quite fascinating.. I wonder if the refs will be more impartial to the theatrics now that the crowds and their noise are absent. Might help them pay attention a bit better.

27 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Yeah we're living in bizarre cuckoo land but what can you do? 

Just carry on life like normal like everyone else is doing