garner

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine

This thread is extremely close to getting deleted but not before warnings are issued.

Do NOT discuss how you are obtaining AAS or fish for connects

Same goes for websites listed on packaging in pictures.

I'll assume you've all read and understand this moving forward.

On 20/06/2020 at 9:43 AM, drwae said:

This is my cycle that I’m on now, although I won’t be using the anastrazole as I’m finding everything good without.

Gear:

Test cyp 250mg

Tren e 400mg

Winnie 50mg

Gh 10iu eod

Ancillaries:
Hcg 500iu eod

Raloxifene 60mg

Metformin 850mg

P5P 100mg

Clen “ 20mcg” (it’s Malay so more like 100 probably lol)

D46E6DC4-FB2A-47B2-96D2-CC0B23737CA4.jpeg

Fukking show off.

I hope it’s all bunk.

I wish I could run oral Winnie...my guts can’t take any orals these days. I always used to start my oral around 4-6 after a test/deca blast and I always remember the HUGE increase in strength and muscle hardness after just 7 days. Winnie and Oxy were my favourites by a mile.

7 hours ago, js77 said:

Fukking show off.

I hope it’s all bunk.

I wish I could run oral Winnie...my guts can’t take any orals these days. I always used to start my oral around 4-6 after a test/deca blast and I always remember the HUGE increase in strength and muscle hardness after just 7 days. Winnie and Oxy were my favourites by a mile.

Have you tried injectable Winnie?

On 6/20/2020 at 9:43 AM, drwae said:

This is my cycle that I’m on now, although I won’t be using the anastrazole as I’m finding everything good without.

Gear:

Test cyp 250mg

Tren e 400mg

Winnie 50mg

Gh 10iu eod

Ancillaries:
Hcg 500iu eod

Raloxifene 60mg

Metformin 850mg

P5P 100mg

Clen “ 20mcg” (it’s Malay so more like 100 probably lol)

D46E6DC4-FB2A-47B2-96D2-CC0B23737CA4.jpeg

How is that GH is it legit ?? I heard mixed story’s about that brand 

3 hours ago, drwae said:

Have you tried injectable Winnie?

EUL (Baltic) used to make an oil version which I loved. For some reason the water based winstrol reacts badly with me.

5 hours ago, captinsaveapump said:

How is that GH is it legit ?? I heard mixed story’s about that brand 

Yes it’s legit I get tingly fingers and there have been blood tests posted up by other people 

4 hours ago, Tricky said:

@drwae

whats your goal with that cycle? 

Cutting cycle. Although I’ve actually gained weight I’ve lost a lot of fat and increased muscle size and strength. 

1 hour ago, drwae said:

Cutting cycle. Although I’ve actually gained weight I’ve lost a lot of fat and increased muscle size and strength. 

That’s a lot of GH and your level and for a cut

17 minutes ago, Tricky said:

That’s a lot of GH and your level and for a cut

I was thinking of cutting in half. But I sleep so well now. I’ve struggled with insomnia my whole life but I can be out in a minute now :o

53 minutes ago, drwae said:

I was thinking of cutting in half. But I sleep so well now. I’ve struggled with insomnia my whole life but I can be out in a minute now :o

Even cutting it in half at your level is still astonishing but your money and body. All the best 

50 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Agreed, do you compete @drwae ?

Danny

I’m assuming you have not seen his physique ever. I’m not having a go drwae but it hardly looks like you train let alone the dose and your using plus HGH at that level but it’s your body and your money therefore crack on and I understand one may which to get to the end result the shortest and easier route so I half understand your approach 

11 minutes ago, Tricky said:

I’m assuming you have not seen his physique ever. I’m not having a go drwae but it hardly looks like you train let alone the dose and your using plus HGH at that level but it’s your body and your money therefore crack on and I understand one may which to get to the end result the shortest and easier route so I half understand your approach 

No I cant say I have seen his physique buddy.

Some very high dosed cycles on this board which leads me to think we have a few competitors on here etc.

His body, his choice I suppose

Danny

2 hours ago, Shergar said:

No I cant say I have seen his physique buddy.

Some very high dosed cycles on this board which leads me to think we have a few competitors on here etc.

His body, his choice I suppose

Danny

Think 23 year old skinny fat joined the gym in jan of a year and what’s to make a change. Not noticeable lbm over 20% bf 

1 hour ago, Tricky said:

Think 23 year old skinny fat joined the gym in jan of a year and what’s to make a change. Not noticeable lbm over 20% bf 

Jelly because @drwae is getting all the girls

I was surprised when he said he was cutting though. 

And I've been using GH for couple years just for general recovery and health between 3-4iu EOD.............you are going to be disappointed mate, its not magic, even at higher doses, unless you respond well to AAS in general and have decent genetics imho

9 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Jelly because @drwae is getting all the girls

I was surprised when he said he was cutting though. 

And I've been using GH for couple years just for general recovery and health between 3-4iu EOD.............you are going to be disappointed mate, its not magic, even at higher doses, unless you respond well to AAS in general and have decent genetics imho

Well he has said before that he must be someone who doesn’t respond to steroids as he couldn’t make gains with a coach and on over a gram of gear 

1 minute ago, Tricky said:

Well he has said before that he must be someone who doesn’t respond to steroids as he couldn’t make gains with a coach and on over a gram of gear 

TBH, he has excuses and explanations coming out his asshole, I just give him benefit of the doubt.

The GH was a waste though imo, you need to run it longer than a couple months