UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine

5K views 215 replies 44 participants last post by  Bigmantyson123 
#1 ·
In anticipation of the gyms opening next month I've been building my stock up ready to blast from August.

Show us your stash!

I'll go first. Mine probably looks small compared to some of you big boys.

Table Liquid Product Fluid Ingredient

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
In anticipation of the gyms opening next month I've been building my stock up ready to blast from August.

Show us your stash!

View attachment 185121
That's deca looks interesting - who's that made by? Bit of a mix and match of labs in there! Don't you prefer to stick to one lab for everything?

#5 ·
The Deca is made by Alchemia which I got off a personal contact who was a pro bodybuilder.

Yes I know I have an array of different brands. Some labs make good oils and others make good orals. Hard to find a lab that makes good everything and they have it all in stock. So it's a bit of let's try it and see.

The cenzo stuff is from my last blast and the bayer is my new little amps.

#13 ·

Show us your stash!

View attachment 185121
I would show mine but I would look like a total gear junkie. And the last time I showed mine the thread got deleted ??

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
So far I've actually gained about 5kg which certainly wasn't the aim, but I'm looking leaner every day. Certainly much better than when I started.
Strength is steadily increasing again after I lost a lot from not training. Due to be squatting 140kg today.

I'm starting work again next week which involves getting up at 4am 3 days a week so I hope I feel up to training by the time I get home.

#43 ·
So far I've actually gained about 5kg which certainly wasn't the aim, but I'm looking leaner every day. Certainly much better than when I started.
Strength is steadily increasing again after I lost a lot from not training. Due to be squatting 140kg today.

I'm starting work again next week which involves getting up at 4am 3 days a week so I hope I feel up to training by the time I get home.
I'd hope to god you could squat 140kg using that lot :whistling:

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
13.2 grams of primo

All decent labs and tested on anaboliclab

Half of it is from 5 years ago old baltic and alpha pharma

Too worried about my hair to run it lol

View attachment 185273
If you don't want it..... lol

I didn't think I had that much stashed but when I see what guys have on here it makes me wonder if I have a problem :whistling:

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.