Sign in to follow this  
Jackoffblades

White lives matter

Might start wearing this T-shirt considering I’m seeing people with shirts saying black lives matter. Are they dumb, duh off course black lives just like any human lives matter. All this because a black man got killed by a white cop. But if I white man gets killed in the hoods of America we won’t have no riots. Anyone else starting to thinks what’s the point in this ?

B487383D-D322-4F08-A1F9-966D1FC5DA83.png

In this country at this moment in time there is a massive problem of Black people being stabbed or shot dead by what the Police term Black on Black gang crime particularly in London so surely the BLM movement whom I assume must have a large amount of money and access to resources should be getting involved in this and trying to save Black lives by working with the authorities and trying to address these issues but i only hear silence on this matter.

The over-representation of black people in prison, at 12% of the total, should not be looked at in relation to the total black population, but rather to those involved in serious crime: in recent years black people accounted for around 20% of robbery convictions and 15% of murder convictions.

About 1,000 people are killed every year by the US police, one quarter black. Three people in the UK were killed by the police in 2018 and none of them were black. Over the last 10 years 163 people have died in or following police custody, 13 were black. But taking the category of all those who have been arrested a white person is more likely to die in custody.

4 minutes ago, Huntingground said:

Anybody see the criminal record of George Floyd?

Anybody see the criminal record of Reyshard Brooks?

EXCLUSIVE: Rayshard Brooks was on probation for four crimes - including cruelty to children - and faced going back to prison if charged with a DUI, when he was found asleep and intoxicated at Wendy's drive-thru

• Rayshard Brooks was on probation and faced going back to prison if he was charged with a DUI, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The 27-year-old was shot and killed by police after he was found asleep at a Wendy's drive-thru in Atlanta on Friday, June 12  
  • He was compliant with cops but after he failed a field sobriety test and blew 0.108 when breathalyzed, Brooks suddenly resisted when cops tried to cuff him 
  • Brooks was shot twice in the back as he tried to make a break for it   
  • The charges to which Brooks pleaded guilty and for which he was still on probation dated back to August 2014 
  • He was convicted on four counts – False Imprisonment, Simple Battery/Family, Battery Simple and Felony Cruelty/Cruelty to Children
  • Brooks had not been in trouble since 2016 until last December when he went to Ohio without informing his probation officer - but the case was dismissed  

Now we know why he tried to run away, he was on his way back to prison.

104227824_274943153751004_2378283241564428172_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

EXCLUSIVE: Rayshard Brooks was on probation for four crimes - including cruelty to children - and faced going back to prison if charged with a DUI, when he was found asleep and intoxicated at Wendy's drive-thru

• Rayshard Brooks was on probation and faced going back to prison if he was charged with a DUI, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The 27-year-old was shot and killed by police after he was found asleep at a Wendy's drive-thru in Atlanta on Friday, June 12  
  • He was compliant with cops but after he failed a field sobriety test and blew 0.108 when breathalyzed, Brooks suddenly resisted when cops tried to cuff him 
  • Brooks was shot twice in the back as he tried to make a break for it   
  • The charges to which Brooks pleaded guilty and for which he was still on probation dated back to August 2014 
  • He was convicted on four counts – False Imprisonment, Simple Battery/Family, Battery Simple and Felony Cruelty/Cruelty to Children
  • Brooks had not been in trouble since 2016 until last December when he went to Ohio without informing his probation officer - but the case was dismissed  

Now we know why he tried to run away, he was on his way back to prison.

104227824_274943153751004_2378283241564428172_n.jpg

Two upstanding citizens. In the UK, these kind of people are usually described as promising athletes or some s**t. Reality is that they were scumbags.

9 minutes ago, Huntingground said:

Anyone who puts a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach in an armed robbery in her own house probably deserves a bullet.

Anyone who has child cruelty cases against him probably deserves a bullet.

Two less scumbags on the street.

Correct, no sympathy for the thug whatsoever. Karma.

BLM don't want to address black on black crime.

25 minutes ago, Huntingground said:

In this country at this moment in time there is a massive problem of Black people being stabbed or shot dead by what the Police term Black on Black gang crime particularly in London so surely the BLM movement whom I assume must have a large amount of money and access to resources should be getting involved in this and trying to save Black lives by working with the authorities and trying to address these issues but i only hear silence on this matter.

BLM don't give a s**t about black people or any people for that matter, its all about the bigger Marxist/communist agenda, dismantling the family, defunding police, bringing down capitalism etc etc....

32 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

BLM don't give a s**t about black people or any people for that matter, its all about the bigger Marxist/communist agenda, dismantling the family, defunding police, bringing down capitalism etc etc....

And.....bringing down statues of people (Cecil Rhodes) who left trust funds......to pay their f**king university fees!!!   Don't these cnuts realise that their constant whinging and their blatant hypocrisy is basically just making white people who may previously have been indifferent to black people start to hate them?   I think the moaning piece of s**t in the link below should pay back the fees he didn't pay if he really has a problem with Rhodes.  But of course, he won't, because like the rest of them, he's full of s**t.  Fcuking deport him (after he's paid that money back)

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/jun/18/oxford-uni-must-decolonise-its-campus-and-curriculum-say-students

https://amp.theguardian.com/education/2016/jan/12/cecil-rhodes-scholars-reject-hypocrisy-claims-amid-row-over-oriel-college-statue

Black people are still selling black people in Libya for slavery purposes. We don't hear f**k all about that, no, just the privileged black people that do not realise how privileged they are, but have a chip on their shoulder because they live in a developed country and want everything on a platter. 

I ask them to come and work with me for a couple of days covered in mud and soaking wet through so they can experience this white privilege first hand 

2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Might start wearing this T-shirt considering I’m seeing people with shirts saying black lives matter. Are they dumb, duh off course black lives just like any human lives matter. All this because a black man got killed by a white cop. But if I white man gets killed in the hoods of America we won’t have no riots. Anyone else starting to thinks what’s the point in this ?

B487383D-D322-4F08-A1F9-966D1FC5DA83.png

You don't happen to have a printer that prints those t-shirts do you? And a s**t website to sell them on?

The hand wringing liberal elite would never want inconvenient things like facts to get in the way of their efforts to further push their woke agenda!! I don't know how they came to so infiltrate our educational centres, probably started in the post war period. I think BLM does have a legit cause, certainly in the US and I don't think they have too broad a manifesto, it's essentially wanting even treatment in the eyes of the law. The reasons for that are probably huge but they sense there is real racism within elements of the US police and as a white English man they are far better placed than me to form that view. Unfortunately the movement which had widespread sympathy has been hijacked much like the environmental agenda by the far left to push their views and opinions. True BLM acknowledge the issue of black on black crime but that's not their particular issue, only police brutality. Now the far left have taken the reins then it is used to encourage attacks on all they despise whilst shutting down civilised debate and discourse around the issues of modern slavery and human rights in Africa etc as that doesn't fit their narrative and is all the west's fault anyway. This just acts to turn ordinary people who might well have sympathised with the BLM true message away from them and creates hate and division.... their real goal. If I was a founding member of BLM I'd be livid at the way vested interests have taken over the movement for their own ends. 

3 hours ago, Huntingground said:

Anyone who puts a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach in an armed robbery in her own house probably deserves a bullet.

Anyone who has child cruelty cases against him probably deserves a bullet.

Two less scumbags on the street.

Whilst I totally agree, they were ordinary police officers that killed men in custody, they aren't Judge Dredd.

This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion, it shouldn't be about skin colour, it's simple police brutality that's been dealt with.

2 Pac would be Against BLM.

Before I moved to London (9 year old) id never seen a black lad before - just the corner shop ones. I knew there'd be a lot in London, I learnt how to recognise each face type. But like 2 Pac I also seen their Game Plan and I don't like it.

The older lot are fine - just the youngins in their 20's that are dodgy AF.. Even at 30 odd they still got a Plan goin on - not a fan of it

1 hour ago, MTM1 said:

. I think BLM does have a legit cause, certainly in the US and I don't think they have too broad a manifesto, it's essentially wanting even treatment in the eyes of the law. 

Statistics show that more whites are killed than blacks by US police so if they’re looking for equality in the eyes of the law then surely they should be encouraging more police brutality of the BAME community?

Just shows what bullshit the BLM movement is claiming to be about.

29 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

2 Pac would be Against BLM.

Before I moved to London (9 year old) id never seen a black lad before - just the corner shop ones. I knew there'd be a lot in London, I learnt how to recognise each face type. But like 2 Pac I also seen their Game Plan and I don't like it.

The older lot are fine - just the youngins in their 20's that are dodgy AF.. Even at 30 odd they still got a Plan goin on - not a fan of it

“just the corner shop ones”

I never used to read your posts, but I’d say you’re now probably my favourite ukm member!!

In what part of London do you live?

And if possible, can you outline this ‘plan’ please. You sound like you’re onto something here.

7 hours ago, jake87 said:

Black people are still selling black people in Libya for slavery purposes. We don't hear f**k all about that, no, just the privileged black people that do not realise how privileged they are, but have a chip on their shoulder because they live in a developed country and want everything on a platter. 

I ask them to come and work with me for a couple of days covered in mud and soaking wet through so they can experience this white privilege first hand 

Haha spot on mate especially the last bit about taking them for a proper days graft.

6 hours ago, Denied said:

You don't happen to have a printer that prints those t-shirts do you? And a s**t website to sell them on?

We used to have a very handsome, hench chap on here (8% BF, epic pull up form) who worked for his Dads successful t-shirt business. His name eludes me right now. 

Shame he’s not on here atm. Sure he could sort you out 

3 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

We used to have a very handsome, hench chap on here (8% BF, epic pull up form) who worked for his Dads successful t-shirt business. His name eludes me right now. 

Shame he’s not on here atm. Sure he could sort you out 

Excellent sock game as well from what I remember.

42 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

Really high door handles too!

Owned a massive power rack too, pull up bar must have been at least 10 foot off the ground. 

9 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Owned a massive power rack too, pull up bar must have been at least 10 foot off the ground. 

Unless it was the bench only being -30” high. :cool2: