UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

NHS Doctor is very suspicious of steroids?

Tags
trt
666 views 70 replies 18 participants last post by  sitries 
#1 ·
So I ran a Sarms cycle. I have been feeling all the symptoms of low T for several months after including a lot of fatigue and depression.

So I spoke to my GP and she did my whole hormone profile. I wanted to make sure I had low T so I can get TRT so I stayed up all night the night before. Anyway I think I over did it because my testosterone came back at 4.4 nMol/L and my FSH and LH was really low. My thyroid levels were also really low. Do you think low thyroid levels can be caused by not sleeping?

Also, How do I reduce my testosterone without crashing the FSH and LH because the doctor is suspicious of steroid use.

#40 ·
I said this in the "how do I lower my test" thread.

Why the f**k would you go out of your way to blag 1 blood test? I doubt 1 blood test will even get you on trt but that's beside the point.

Just jab a bit of test yourself. 1 bottle of t400 0.5ml a week you'd have nearly 6 months of gear for 35 quid.

#11 ·
So I ran a Sarms cycle. I have been feeling all the symptoms of low T for several months after including a lot of fatigue and depression.

So I spoke to my GP and she did my whole hormone profile. I wanted to make sure I had low T so I can get TRT so I stayed up all night the night before. Anyway I think I over did it because my testosterone came back at 4.4 nMol/L and my FSH and LH was really low. My thyroid levels were also really low. Do you think low thyroid levels can be caused by not sleeping?

Also, How do I reduce my testosterone without crashing the FSH and LH because the doctor is suspicious of steroid use.
SARMs don't do much to your LH at all. If they were crashed, you didn't have a SARM.

#53 · (Edited by Moderator)

You wanted to make sure you had low test so you got TRT.

You sir are an idiot an the reason why steroid users get a bad rep, all because you ran some sarms and didn't do your homework on your recovery.

Test is low so I must need TRT.

That mindset is one of black and white and will get you up s**t creek without a paddle, how do you know you won't recover from the sarms? How do you know a well structured pct plan wouldn't recover you? How do you know a well structured supplement plan wouldn't recover you based on up to date bloods?

Don't sell yourself short, don't throw the baby out with the bath water and most importantly STOP BEING A fu**ing FLAPJACK.

Ps stop using amphetamines you nipple.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.