Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jjtreml

Adult meltdowns you've seen....

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Nolanator said:

I know that's what my relationship was like one minute she's really happy the next she's depressed, detached, or angry and crying. I wish I understood it sooner but unfortunately the problem is when I understood it I told her I know about everything and I'll help with it, I told her she needs help, that scared her because she doesn't want anyone to see through her mask so to speak, she prefers to live in a fantasy and act like she's a different person, so she preferred to run away from me and hide rather than accept that I know this and accept my help..  I wish things went different and I could have done the right things but I didn't understand it as well at the time. 

im going threw a rough patch atm and its making my mental state unstable.

 

I should of acted sooner - done it different and spoke about things sooner, maybe a decent sesh would sort my head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/06/2020 at 2:41 PM, The Nolanator said:

The thing with borderline personality disorder is people can be delusional and paranoid and they can take refuge in their delusions, they can invent a fake person to become who they prefer to themselves. So me saying "you have a disorder and I understand it let me help you" was translated as me trying to tear down this illusion, the fantasy person they created to become, so it was seen as a personal attack on them making them have to face reality and also the paranoia kicked in making that person think I was telling everyone else too (shattering the illusion the fake persona they worked so hard on). This person was quite delusional to the extent they spoke about themselves as if it was another person: "There used to be a girl who did X Y Z bad things and I hate this girl" (it was actually herself she was talking about but she won't admit that or come to terms with it, instead she invented a new fictional person to become herself and separated herself into two people like a split personality disorder). She presented this image of herself to everyone which was fake and she hates her real self. To the extent she can't accept it's really her. They have a problem with black and white thinking so either something is amazing the best thing in the world or it's terrible the worst thing in the world, this also applied to her self image. So she had to either hate herself and want to kill herself or see herself as perfect. So it was easier for her to take refuge in a fake personality and invent a fake person to be. Trying to help her was threatening that so she couldn't accept the help or the reality and she fled and hid. I wish I could have helped better and got through to her but it was difficult and I didn't fully understand it at first like I do now. 

 

Oh and the biggest meltdown I guess was her sending me videos where she's cutting her arm and crying, saying she hates me, because I was in work and didn't respond to her as I was busy.. and loads of messages asking where I am. Threatening to drink medicine to kill herself.

 

So that is a very difficult and stressful disorder to deal with 

Had similar with a girl with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, holy s**t it’s stressful and confusing, unti you’re out of it and realise what was going on the whole time. Must completely ruin some people lives. 
 

Thing is you’ll never get through to the true person and you have to accept you didn’t fall in love with them, you just liked the act they put on... this girl has had 6 3-6 month relationships and openly told me she didn’t love any of them but me (obviously bs) she will be the best girl ever for 3-6 months and dump you like you meant nothing. I got her pregnant and thank f**k it misccaried because that would of fu ked my whole life... Move on knowing they’ll do it for the rest of their lives and never be truly happy. They always try to return to you after their next relationship flops aswel which is very amusing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2020 at 9:42 PM, fakenattymatty said:

Had similar with a girl with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, holy s**t it’s stressful and confusing, unti you’re out of it and realise what was going on the whole time. Must completely ruin some people lives. 
 

Thing is you’ll never get through to the true person and you have to accept you didn’t fall in love with them, you just liked the act they put on... this girl has had 6 3-6 month relationships and openly told me she didn’t love any of them but me (obviously bs) she will be the best girl ever for 3-6 months and dump you like you meant nothing. I got her pregnant and thank f**k it misccaried because that would of fu ked my whole life... Move on knowing they’ll do it for the rest of their lives and never be truly happy. They always try to return to you after their next relationship flops aswel which is very amusing

yeah the only good thing I can say about the whole experience is at least I know a lot more about personality disorders now and I can recognise more things early on in the future.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2020 at 7:06 PM, AnimalLifter said:

im going threw a rough patch atm and its making my mental state unstable.

 

I should of acted sooner - done it different and spoke about things sooner, maybe a decent sesh would sort my head

Do you ever see anyone for therapy? A good therapist might be just what you need to speak about everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2020 at 7:06 PM, AnimalLifter said:

im going threw a rough patch atm and its making my mental state unstable.

I should of acted sooner - done it different and spoke about things sooner, maybe a decent sesh would sort my head

Maybe fresh meat would help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Nolanator said:

Do you ever see anyone for therapy? A good therapist might be just what you need to speak about everything. 

Na.... I don't see CPN anymore n ect.

I rang the Doctor saying I had urges to 'remove life' from my own life..

The doctor asked ''Do you ever think about harming people?''

I went '' HAHAHAHA!!!! You on glue? Of Course I think it, u mad? hahaha''

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Maybe fresh meat would help. 

Your meat is mouldy - brusied and wouldn't pass the LOWEST food standards..

Hahaha, I know what you mean though and yer it would be good to move on but not yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×