Sign in to follow this  
Jaling

Powerlifting comps

I inte d to compete in an offical powerlifting conpetion in 12 months.

I wanna know if all offical competions drug test?

If so, what are peoples way to come off the blast - how far off. Im inte ding my finalal blast to be orals so they leave the system fast. 

Is there a particular routine used to go from blast to comp. And what do i use to make my trt dose show up as natural. I heard theres a cream you use that makes the test show as natural.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

J

just looked at ipf losts of prohibited subsances and ovviously as expected you cant be assited in any way

how do people get round this?

6 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

Some are tested some are not.

@swole troll probably advise you better

Cheers dude.

I mean its gotts be doable.. have you seen pics of anthony joshua pre training and aftef. No one puts that much mass on without gear and he fights profeshion fights. But when he was drug tested once i think they found dmaa.....

You asked this earlier in the week. The answer hasn't changed.

There are tested feds and untested feds. Look for a comp that's untested. They don't normally test at local meets in tested comps, but it does happen. The gym I'm at holds tested comps and has a couple of drug tests for the next meet (whenever that will be). Plus it's not good (and unnecessary) to compete at a tested comp when on steroids.

Just now, JLawson90 said:

if you want to compete in a tested drug free setting, but actually on gear and just hiding it .. then you're a c**t.

just compete in untested.

Loads of people do it, its hardly uncommon. 

2 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Loads of people do it, its hardly uncommon. 

it's still a cu**s trick, if you want to be on gear then absolutely go ahead and feel free, nothing against it what-so-ever .. but dont hide it and compete against people who are natty and have signed up and paid their hard earned money to compete against other natural athletes 

10 minutes ago, JLawson90 said:

it's still a cu**s trick, if you want to be on gear then absolutely go ahead and feel free, nothing against it what-so-ever .. but dont hide it and compete against people who are natty and have signed up and paid their hard earned money to compete against other natural athletes 

I agree really, however unfortunately there's always people who want to win and willing to pay more of a price to do it.

WSM is also technically a tested comp;

http://theworldsstrongestman.com/wellness-information/

However you would be daft if you actually believed they didn't take anything. 

23 hours ago, Tonysco said:

I agree really, however unfortunately there's always people who want to win and willing to pay more of a price to do it.

WSM is also technically a tested comp;

http://theworldsstrongestman.com/wellness-information/

However you would be daft if you actually believed they didn't take anything. 

WSM is tested correct. But they are tested for recreational drugs and screened for health issues, not tested for steroids. Hence Pudz being DQ'd when it turned out he was coked up in 04.

What that has to do with cheating in powerlifting I don't know? It certainly doesn't make it right.

11 minutes ago, The Warrior said:

WSM is tested correct. But they are tested for recreational drugs and screened for health issues, not tested for steroids. Hence Pudz being DQ'd when it turned out he was coked up in 04.

What that has to do with cheating in powerlifting I don't know? It certainly doesn't make it right.

They're tested for PED's to;

"The use of performance enhancing drugs is strictly forbidden. Any competitor found to have an illegal substance in their system will be immediately disqualified from the competition."

It's not "cheating", its against the rules to be caught with PEDs in your system, not against the rules to use them outright. We don't need to like it but that's the reality of the sport. If a competitor doesn't want to take gear outright then that's great however they need to realise that those they're competing against might not share the same idea.