Sign in to follow this  
AnimalLifter

3 Warning Points... For what?

@swole troll

You warned me over Abusive?? behaviour or something?? .. didn't really read it - just seen the email n was like ''HAHAHA!!!! GF'' 

What did I do to over step the mark Sir Master Not-So Swole Troll?

Did my Words upset you some how?.. Please, lets talk and explain it to me :D we all friends here bro 

5 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

@swole troll

You warned me over Abusive?? behaviour or something?? .. didn't really read it - just seen the email n was like ''HAHAHA!!!! GF'' 

Did my Words upset you some how?.. Please, lets talk and explain it to me :D we all friends here bro 

It was me who reported you. I'm sorry it had to go down like this but I hope you've learnt your lesson 

11 minutes ago, anotherandy said:

It was me who reported you. I'm sorry it had to go down like this but I hope you've learnt your lesson 

This guy is a complete liar!!. You should get warning points for telling lies if im being honest.

It was me who reported you!!!

5 minutes ago, anotherandy said:

It's OK mate where it like a badge of honour. Like that ASBO  you got back in the day ??

2 minutes ago, andysutils said:

This guy is a complete liar!!. You should get warning points for telling lies if im being honest.

It was me who reported you!!!

ill have you both..

OtherAndy is liar but the other Andy is AS WELL?? 

I didn't say anything about reports >.>

EVERYONE called ANDY on here HAS TO fight me

4 hours ago, AnimalLifter said:

@swole troll

would have been for breaching the forum rules, much like this post does in more than one way

1. We will not tolerate bullying, personal attacks, racism or purposeless inflammatory posts.

11. Public discussion of Moderator decisions is not permitted. If you believe you have genuine reason to question a decision then you should raise the issue with the Administrator.

13. We reserve the right to remove and/or edit posts without notice.

read more about it here 

to anyone reading this if you wish to discuss the actions of a moderator do so via direct message to the administrator.

I've linked the rules above in case there is any kind of confusion as to what is and isn't acceptable on the forum.

@AnimalLifter since you wanted it publicly addressed your original warning was without going into detail (see rule 11) in regards to a post which you are referring to in this screenshot

mIlN4la.png?1

hope that clears things up for you chief and look forward to seeing you back posting shortly. 

48 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

@swole troll

Take it like a man, there’s no pulling the wool over @swole troll eyes. 

2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I get Bullied, called a C**t, Loon, nutter and nothing is done lol!! 

Lucky im not as sensitive as I was in my younger days. 

How dare you post on this thread you c**t 

Just now, wylde99 said:

I get Bullied, called a C**t, Loon, nutter and nothing is done lol!! 

Lucky im not as sensitive as I was in my younger days. 

We do not scour the forums looking for this stuff 

there is a lot more behind the scenes admin than many seem to realize 

it's pretty infrequent that I stumble across a post that is in breach of the forum rules, 90% of what comes to my attention is via report 

if you feel you are being bullied please do report the posts which you find offensive and they will be reviewed along with several other factors that go into any action being taken (replies, comments, offensive posting made by the reporter ect) 

5 minutes ago, swole troll said:

We do not scour the forums looking for this stuff 

there is a lot more behind the scenes admin than many seem to realize 

it's pretty infrequent that I stumble across a post that is in breach of the forum rules, 90% of what comes to my attention is via report 

if you feel you are being bullied please do report the posts which you find offensive and they will be reviewed along with several other factors that go into any action being taken (replies, comments, offensive posting made by the reporter ect) 

Was only joking couldn't care less what Denied and his cognitive dissonance possy think. 

1 minute ago, wylde99 said:

Was only joking couldn't care less what Denied and his cognitive dissonance possy think. 

Am I allowed to say “definitely not the weed!” when I feel like it? :D

26 minutes ago, swole troll said:

to anyone reading this if you wish to discuss the actions of a moderator do so via direct message to the administrator.

I've linked the rules above in case there is any kind of confusion as to what is and isn't acceptable on the forum.

@AnimalLifter since you wanted it publicly addressed your original warning was without going into detail (see rule 11) in regards to a post which you are referring to in this screenshot

mIlN4la.png?1

hope that clears things up for you chief and look forward to seeing you back posting shortly. 

I'm not trying to make this more than what already is as I believe that if someone got a problem with a mod he should take it up via pm, if nothing resolved then pm admins. 

However I'm genuinely not understanding what's wrong about posting hahaha as a reply, am I missing something here? (srs confused not trying to take the piss) 

3 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I'm not trying to make this more than what already is as I believe that if someone got a problem with a mod he should take it up via pm, if nothing resolved then pm admins. 

However I'm genuinely not understanding what's wrong about posting hahaha as a reply, am I missing something here? (srs confused not trying to take the piss) 

Do you think SwoleTroll is stupid? If so, continue making yourself look silly.

If not, try reading again, it’s so obvious 

6 minutes ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I assume it's the actual arsehole picture they were talking about not him saying hahahaha

3 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Do you think SwoleTroll is stupid? If so, continue making yourself look silly.

If not, try reading again, it’s so obvious 

I think you need to chill as I never said that he is stupid and just asked a simple question. 

3 minutes ago, mrwright said:

I assume it's the actual arsehole picture they were talking about not him saying hahahaha

Yes I thought so after writing my question but then again after what I read daily on here I don't see how talking about or saying someone looks like an asshole in a picture would hurts someone's feeling, look at the level of abuse that some people receive daily on here come on:lol:

1 minute ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I think you need to chill as I never said that he is stupid and just asked a simple question. 

That's not the way I read it. It's sounds like you're trying to mug swole troll off. 

It also sounds like you're trying to bully him and insult his intelligence. 

You're way out of line sport 

Just now, anotherandy said:

That's not the way I read it. It's sounds like you're trying to mug swole troll off. 

It also sounds like you're trying to bully him and insult his intelligence. 

You're way out of line sport 

Oh my dear, I have nothing but respect for SwoleTroll as I been saying it plenty of time how nice is to have someone with such a huge knowledge of AAS, protocols, training and pretty much anything related. 

Are users all on their periods today? 

Seriously what's going on, you all should take a chill pill