vetran

First thing on your agenda if you were prime minister

For me 

1. Bring back hanging it would save the country billions of pounds

2. Fetch canning back in schools , to fetch back discipline

3. Only give benefits to  people that have paid taxes previously 

4.instant fook of back to your own country if you get commited of any  offence 

ime still thinking of no 5 but ime thinking with all the trouble that’s going on at the moment I would like to se the deportation of all people that can’t prove on there family tree that they haven’t been here for say 200 years

thats just my 5 anything to add guys :thumbup1:

Good list

1. id personally like to see dole become cashless, purpose built tower blocks to house them all in one place to stop neighbourhoods turning into slums and replace housing benefit freeing up houses for those that deserve them

electric and gas and water rates would come with accommodation and instead of dole money they will get named food stamps that are non transferable so can’t be sold and can only be redeemed for cheap nutritious food, government issue clothing so don’t need money for clothes, vouchers at Christmas so their kids don’t miss out ect

this way they have everything they need to live comfortably ie food and shelter but luxuries will be only available if worked for, as it is millions of quid of dole money is spent on alcohol, drugs, cigarettes holidays ect 

in return they can be free to live like this as long as they like and not be pestered into getting a job or sent on worthless waste of money courses.

2.any health issue that requires treatment that is related to being obese the patient will be charged the full cost of Any treatment They receive. 

3. anyone making a fuss other supposedly “hurtful” words will be told to f**k off and get a grip rather than police wasting their fu**ing time.

4. Just one single case of any form of noncery even if it’s nothing physical like photos on computer where it can be proven 100% the perpetrator is guilty will be punishable by death, no room for sick f**ks in this world this should be a zero tolerance issue

50 minutes ago, Henda83 said:

Good list

1. id personally like to see dole become cashless, purpose built tower blocks to house them all in one place to stop neighbourhoods turning into slums and replace housing benefit freeing up houses for those that deserve them

electric and gas and water rates would come with accommodation and instead of dole money they will get named food stamps that are non transferable so can’t be sold and can only be redeemed for cheap nutritious food, government issue clothing so don’t need money for clothes, vouchers at Christmas so their kids don’t miss out ect

this way they have everything they need to live comfortably ie food and shelter but luxuries will be only available if worked for, as it is millions of quid of dole money is spent on alcohol, drugs, cigarettes holidays ect 

in return they can be free to live like this as long as they like and not be pestered into getting a job or sent on worthless waste of money courses.

2.any health issue that requires treatment that is related to being obese the patient will be charged the full cost of Any treatment They receive.

3. anyone making a fuss other supposedly “hurtful” words will be told to f**k off and get a grip rather than police wasting their fu**ing time.

4. Just one single case of any form of noncery even if it’s nothing physical like photos on computer where it can be proven 100% the perpetrator is guilty will be punishable by death, no room for sick f**ks in this world this should be a zero tolerance issue

I’m assuming this would also apply to steroid users?

1. Classify BLM as a terrorist organsation

2. Lower the age of consent to 14

3. Give Nigel Farage my job 

4. Send Jeremy Corbyn to Venezuela and not let him return 

46 minutes ago, paxman85. said:

^^

Or what about if someone got in a car crash but was driving negligently? Do they now not deserve to be treated?

Critical thinking not even once

9 hours ago, paxman85. said:

It would have to in order to be fair as well as drink and drug related ailments 

8 hours ago, thisismyhobby said:

^^

Or what about if someone got in a car crash but was driving negligently? Do they now not deserve to be treated?

Critical thinking not even once

Bit of a different situation, a momentary lapse of concentration versus years of being a greedy lazy pig, obesity is second biggest cause of cancer and it needs addressing rather than tiptoeing around the issue like we do now because fat f**ks don’t like to hear the truth 

1. Force everyone to have vaccines

2. Only vaccines with tracking chips can be used. 

3. Leaders must have s proven history of paedophilia. 

4. Physical cash to be illegal

5. The only pandemics that are allowed are Plandemics. 

6. Shite puns such as sheeple and remoaner must be used in every sentence.

7. The only news allowed is that which is shared on YouTube by people with diagnosed paranoid delusional illnesses. 

8. Clips from YouTube conspiracy theorists must be used in every bodybuilding forum thread. 

9. @wylde99 to be banned from the internet for the rest of his life and forced to go and do something useful with his life. 

27 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

7. The only news allowed is that which is shared on YouTube by people with diagnosed paranoid delusional illnesses. 

8. Clips from YouTube conspiracy theorists must be used in every bodybuilding forum thread. 

9. @wylde99 to be banned from the internet for the rest of his life and forced to go and do something useful with his life. 

Excellent post :lol:

1.Stop Brexit or make sure no border checks for buisness and trade with EU on current terms.

2.Enforce restrictions on non EU immigration, mostly for muslim nations(prone to terrorism)

3.Tell Trump F off.

4. Invest in Covid Vaccine.

5. Tell Putin he is awsome.

48 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

P1ss off haha, made me laugh 

1. Increase Tax on The Rich

2. Reverse Universal Credit

3. Increase Pension For Older People

4. Lower Retirement Age

5. Increase Minimum Wage To A Comfortable Standard

6. Reverse Bed Room Tax

7. Increase Housing Benefit

8. Anybody Without A British Citizenship Forced To Pay For Medical Bills

9. Reduce Immigration / Setup Better Boarder Controls To Deal With Immigration 

10. Increase Benefits Allowance For Comfortable Living But Lower Enough To Keep Job Search Incentive.   

11. Legalize Cannabis For Medical Usage

12. Rebuild The Mental Health System For Those With Mental Health Issues

1 hour ago, Lowkii said:

1. Increase Tax on The Rich

2. Reverse Universal Credit

3. Increase Pension For Older People

4. Lower Retirement Age

5. Increase Minimum Wage To A Comfortable Standard

6. Reverse Bed Room Tax

7. Increase Housing Benefit

8. Anybody Without A British Citizenship Forced To Pay For Medical Bills

9. Reduce Immigration / Setup Better Boarder Controls To Deal With Immigration 

10. Increase Benefits Allowance For Comfortable Living But Lower Enough To Keep Job Search Incentive.   

11. Legalize Cannabis For Medical Usage

12. Rebuild The Mental Health System For Those With Mental Health Issues

If Corbyn hated foreigners.

1. Ban all muslim migration

2. Get military conscription.

3. Force tax dodging companies to pay back all the tax they owe.

4. re open the coal mines.

5. expand the military

14 hours ago, vetran said:

For me 

ime still thinking of no 5 but ime thinking with all the trouble that’s going on at the moment I would like to se the deportation of all people that can’t prove on there family tree that they haven’t been here for say 200 years

Stop the freaks like 'I'm the universe leader'  wylde spouting their s**t 

....that's all I'd do. Put all them into a hole in the desert and fill it with liquid metal. 

1. ban heterosexuality and introduce the death penalty for those suspected of heterosexual relationships, make homosexuality the status quo (since homosexuals suffered it's only fair that we flip that around to take straight privilege away from the oppressors ) 

2. legalise relationships between family members, animals and remove the age of consent 

3. make it mandatory for all white people to wear black face for 1 month of the year so they can see how it feels to lose their white privilege. Those seen outside without blackface during this month will be imprisoned and publicly whipped. 

4. start more wars on other countries and bring the British empire back 

5. compulsory  5 years military service for all those up to the age of 80. 

4 hours ago, Iridium said:

1. Ban all muslim migration

2. Get military conscription.

3. Force tax dodging companies to pay back all the tax they owe.

4. re open the coal mines.

5. expand the military

6. Rename country to 'China'

18 hours ago, vetran said:

For me 

Definitely back you with the 1st two, Vet.

Six of the best with a ruler as a warning and then the cane afterwards. See how the loss of discipline in school has led to many problems.