Sign in to follow this  
musio

evista / raloxifene shortage?

Is there some kind of shortage? I can't find it anywhere which is really frustrating at the moment.. If anyone knows anything, would appreeciate a pm ;)

5 hours ago, musio said:

Is there some kind of shortage? I can't find it anywhere which is really frustrating at the moment.. If anyone knows anything, would appreeciate a pm ;)

Think ralox raws are difficult to get. Can't comment on pharma stuff. 

1 hour ago, sitries said:

Do you guys find this stuff far superior to nolvadex? Do you use it for post cycle or on cycle gyno protection??  

Gyno, I don’t off cycle 

I’ve never had bad gyno, just stuff I’ve had since puberty so it’s really set in lol, this has been doing a better job than nolva at shrinking it. 

For short term gyno from a cycle I feel nolva is fine, the difference in the two isn’t massive but I do know Raloxifene gives less sides for some. I get no sides with either 

3 hours ago, sitries said:

Do you guys find this stuff far superior to nolvadex? Do you use it for post cycle or on cycle gyno protection??  

Ralox has no place on PCT, its just for gyno protection.

Like Towel stated, some people get sides with Tamoxifen, where as raloxifene is supposed to be milder.

I dont get sides with either, tried shrinking my gyno with 12 weeks Ralox with no luck unfortunately

24 minutes ago, Djibril said:

Ralox has no place on PCT, its just for gyno protection.

Like Towel stated, some people get sides with Tamoxifen, where as raloxifene is supposed to be milder.

I dont get sides with either, tried shrinking my gyno with 12 weeks Ralox with no luck unfortunately

Was it legit as I know there’s loads of fake ralista stuff about unfortunately 

55 minutes ago, Towel said:

Was it legit as I know there’s loads of fake ralista stuff about unfortunately 

Yup 1000% legit. Bought directly in the pharmacy

15 minutes ago, Djibril said:

Yup 1000% legit. Bought directly in the pharmacy

Be the knife you then unfortunately, mine has shrank about 80% luckily 

9 minutes ago, Towel said:

Be the knife you then unfortunately, mine has shrank about 80% luckily 

Yeah since i just started cycling im gonna probably first play around it with a few compounds to see how i react and what happens to the gyno and at some point i will have to go the surgery route

Decided to up my dose to 120mg before bed when I got the pharma grade ones in and within a week it’s really shrank the last but of gyno I’ve had since puberty

Really is magical stuff when it’s legit, I was looking at getting surgery in London, mine wasn’t bad but nipples were always puffy which I realised was from the lumps I had since I was about 13 pushing my nipples out.

Managed to maintain it once taking steroids so never got much worse apart from the odd flare up, but during lockdown i decided I’d really try and nuke it, but would never use letro.

Havent had any sides whatsoever either, feel great, gona finish these and call it a day I think. 

Definitely recommend atleast a 12 week course on a decent dose before deciding to have surgery, for those like me who are successful it’s a fraction of the cost of surgery and means no break in training too

7 minutes ago, Towel said:

Definitely recommend atleast a 12 week course on a decent dose before deciding to have surgery, for those like me who are successful it’s a fraction of the cost of surgery and means no break in training too

It might come back after you stop taking it. I have small hard lump I can feel behind my nipple. Maybe the size of a pea or smaller. When I take nolva during pct it completely goes away. But as soon as I stop taking it, it comes back. Luckily during cycle it doesn't seem to aggravate it, although I take plenty of AI just in case.

I can't tell if it was always there or if it formed when I started taking gear. It is pretty minor and I can't tell by looking the mirror so surgery is probably pointless. But if it grows in the future, I guess surgery is the only option.

11 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

It might come back after you stop taking it. I have small hard lump I can feel behind my nipple. Maybe the size of a pea or smaller. When I take nolva during pct it completely goes away. But as soon as I stop taking it, it comes back. Luckily during cycle it doesn't seem to aggravate it, although I take plenty of AI just in case.

I can't tell if it was always there or if it formed when I started taking gear. It is pretty minor and I can't tell by looking the mirror so surgery is probably pointless. But if it grows in the future, I guess surgery is the only option.

I shrunk it years ago and was fine when I stopped the nolva I was taking so reckon I’ll be fine once I stop this.

Providing my E2 is in range I’d be very surprised it comes back.

Mines about 13 years old so was gona take some serious work to get rid but lockdown gave me the perfect time to commit to taking my Ralox each night and it’s defo paid off 

17 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

Like @Towel said, taking Ralox off cycle and for a full 12 weeks is the best way to manage. 

Trying to fight gyno whilst taking other gear is a way harder battle.

Definitely worth a try before going down the surgery route.