Hi guys, about ten years ago I did a cut with ephedrine stacked with caffeine tabs, was wondering if this is still a popular way of cutting and if anyone still does this? 

18 hours ago, Scogg said:

Hi guys, about ten years ago I did a cut with ephedrine stacked with caffeine tabs, was wondering if this is still a popular way of cutting and if anyone still does this? 

Yes but ephedrine is notoriously hard to get hold of now.

Canadian Kaizen ephedrine is the only 100% legit eph I've seen in recent years and yes it's very effective at suppressing appetite 

one of my favorite cutting aids for this reason. 

Outside of DNP nothing is going to have a profound effect on metabolic rate so what better tool than one that suppresses the desire to eat allowing you to not be so concerned with increasing BMR. 

I’m currently doing a ecay stack, ephedrine, caffeine, Asprin and yohimbine. Only 3days in but it has suppressed my appetite.

On 10/06/2020 at 10:56 AM, swole troll said:

Canadian Kaizen ephedrine is the only 100% legit eph I've seen in recent years and yes it's very effective at suppressing appetite 

one of my favorite cutting aids for this reason. 

Outside of DNP nothing is going to have a profound effect on metabolic rate so what better tool than one that suppresses the desire to eat allowing you to not be so concerned with increasing BMR. 

What would you say is an effective EC dose? 24mg Eph & 200mg two or three times a day?

2 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

What would you say is an effective EC dose? 24mg Eph & 200mg two or three times a day?

That's the max dose id ever touch or advise 

It shines best as an appetite suppressant so best reserved until right near the end of a cut. 

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

It shines best as an appetite suppressant so best reserved until right near the end of a cut. 

What would you suggest as a more manageable dose? I’ve not used it in years and can’t remember what I went with last time

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

What would you suggest as a more manageable dose? I’ve not used it in years and can’t remember what I went with last time

Just start light and build up 

I've always used kaizen that comes in 8mg tabs so I'll use 8mg til it doesn't do what I want it to do 

Up to 16mg and same again 

I do the same with the caffeine dose 

Maybe start with a teaspoon of instant coffee for around 70mg caffeine and build up in tandem with the ephedrine.

On 23/06/2020 at 11:45 AM, Jackoffblades said:

I would be to catious in taking that drug incase my appetite doesn’t come back 

Ha if only. If anyone ever finds a drug that has this effect then please aware me of it. Not including a coke habit. 

On 25/06/2020 at 4:03 PM, swole troll said:

You weren’t wrong, I’m trialling it to see I can still tolerate it and 150mg caffeine and 16mg eph has left me having to remember to eat. Did a 7 mile run last night and had to force myself to eat something when I got home